Stupid For No Reason

Aurora's POV

" Hello, girl." I heard Kate but couldn't find her.

" Kate?" I asked but couldn't find her.

" Keep walking straight don't turn back." She said.

" But why?" I asked her.

" Just do as I say." She said and I followed her instructions.

" Walk straight to the library and we will meet there." She said and I did so. " And sit on the forth row near the window. Be sure that no one can see you." I nodded. " Now go before anyone fonds you out." She said.

" Ok. I am going. But what happened?" I asked her.

" Don't ask me anything right now. Go there. Do as I say. Come on hurry up." She said and I nodded. I walked towards the library. I walked towards the library so that no one can find me. Will I say that to Luke? What if there's something wrong? I took out my phone and called Luke.

" Hello, Babe." He picked up the call after 3 rings.

" Hello, Luke." I said. " I want to tell you something." I said and explained him the situation.

" Ok, don't worry. Go to the library. Adam and Lene will be there. Nothing will happen. Go and talk to her.

" Ok. Bye." I said.

" Ok. Take care. Call me if something turns wrong." He said and I nodded.

" Sure thing." I said to him.

" Ok." He said and I hung up. I walked towards the library and sat on the corner. I got a message from an unknown number.

---- : Don't turn your head.

Me : Who are you?

----: You still need to be told that thing.

Me : I got it

---: Yeah, you know what I am in trouble.

Me: Not a new thing.

----: What do you mean by that?

Me : Nothing. Tell me what happened?

---: We are in trouble.

Me : You told me already.

---: They found me yesterday.

Me: What?! Where is Mackenzie?

---: She is safe and sound. Don't worry. I was going to hide her somewhere else but now it's impossible.

Me: How long can you protect her?

---: I don't know. If I get caught then that poor girl will be in cruel torture.

Me: You should have think before pulling this worst trick.

---: It wasn't worst just a single mistake made it worst.

Me : Now what do you want me to do?

---: Be careful. They might reach you for interrogating you.

Me : Me? Why me??!😱😱😱

---: Cause you are my friend. Don't worry. I will surrender. If this turn bad. But I won't let anything happen to you or Mackenzie.

Me : But why are you going to surrender?

---: Cause, I don't have any prove.

Me : You should try to collect the proofs then.

---: You are not understanding this. This is not easy.

Me : Try to prove that Mackenzie is not that gangster. Go to UK and try to find out her family. They can definitely prove that Mackenzie is not that person whom they are having a doubt that she is.

---: But how will I go there? My passport will be found and they will find me.

Me : That's also a problem. Just contact them or give me their number so that I can contact them.

---: I don't want to lead you to danger. Can you please stay away from this?

Me : I can help you. Don't act like a stupid.

---: You listen to me. I am sending you Linda's picture. Just stay away from her. She is a certified witch.

Me : okay.

I was waiting for her to send me the picture and as soon as I got the picture my anger rose up. It was that arrogant girl that I meet last week.

Me : I want to slit her throat. Arrogant bi*ch.

---: Ssssssshhh. Don't curse and spoil your innocent voice for her.

Me : Mackenzie is ok, right?

---: She is ok. But she is having a hard time to cope up. Getting panic attack and nightmare shoots. I am really worried about her.

Me : Poor girl!!! What they had done to her?

---: Linda is a wi*ch. If you see the scar on Enzy's body you will cry hard. Poor girl. Suffered for nothing. Why God is so cruel to the innocent souls?

Me : Oh my God!!

---: No. You should say what the f*ck.

Me : If they find her out then?

---: Then she will go to the heaven and I will be in hell. That's what I think the best places for both of us.

Me : What are you talking about?! Don't talk like that.

---: It's true. She is just a pure soul and I am full of darkness. I don't even know how much sin I have committed. God will not look at me for once before throwing me into the hell.

Me : Don't say that, Kate.

---: I was talking about the fact. Leave it. At any cost. I will not let them find her out. Even if I had to offer myself. I am almost done with the arrangements of her going back to England.

Me : But I saw another girl with Linda that day. Who was she?

---: Brielle.

Me : Oh. You know her?

---: Let's not talk about her. You be careful. Good bye. See you soon if I am alive. Delete all those messages. Bye. Take care. And if this is our last conversation I just wanted to tell you Aurora you are a wonderful person. I will always be greatful to you for accepting me as a friend. If you ever find me betraying you will you forgive me? I wish you will. Cause unlike me you have a big heart. Love you girl. I never had a sister but if I had I might loved her like you. Remember me in your prayers. I need a lot of it now. Bye. I will miss you if I am alive then in jail and if not then in hell. Ciao.❤❤❤

Me : Kate!! Stop saying that. What are you saying!!

I was waiting for the answer but I didn't get the answer. No one answered. What's wrong!!! I tried to call her but her number was switched off. I deleted all the messages. What's wrong with Kate. Why she was suddenly acting like that!!! What might have happened to her? Or I was a stupid for no reason? Do I need to explain that to myself?! I needed to explain it to myself that why am I a stupid for no reason. I don't know what to do now.