Calm Boy

Luke's POV

" Come puoi dire questo, agente?  (How can you say that, Officer?) Liam almost roared at the police officer.

" Ci dispiace, signore. Ma lei teneva la signora Stratton sotto tiro." (Sorry, sir. But she was holding Ms. Stratton at gunpoint) he replied.

I tried my best to keep myself calm. Cause getting mad at these people won't get my girl back to me.

" Bene, agente. Puoi andare. Lo gestiremo." (Alright, officer. You can go. We will handle this.) I said and pulled Liam away from him.

" Che diavolo c'è di sbagliato con te, Luke!!!" (What the hell is wrong with you, Luke?) Liam asked me frustratedly.

" Calm down, Liam." I told him.

" Calm down!!! How can you say that, Bro? Rora is missing. She has been kidnapped at gunpoint and you are telling me to calm down?! Well, I can't do that." He said. " Now what?" He asked me.

" Alright, you got angry that will get us Aurora back? No. It won't. Calm down and think properly. You can't think properly if you keep getting angry." I said. He hissed. I patted his back.

" Calm down, little boy, calm down." I said to him. I said the same thing to myself.

" Mom called me awhile back." He said.

" What has she said?" I asked him.

" She said not to step at home without Rora with red alert" He said. I sighed. Red alert means Mom is super angry.

" Alright. We will find her out then will go home with her. No worries." I said to him.

" Luke?" I saw Lene and Adam

" What happened?" I asked them.

" Aurora's phone. Found it  near the car. Broken completely." Lene said.

" Ok." I said calmly.

" Where is those two now?" Liam asked me.

" Who?" I asked him.

" That two SEALs? Where are they now?" He asked me.

" They must be trying to find them out." I said.

" What if they hurt Rora?" Liam asked like a kid.

Thinking about Aurora getting hurt anyway didn't do justice to my already bleeding heart. I pushed that thoughts away. She is safe and sound. I said to myself.

" They won't. She is safe and sound. Don't worry." I said.

" How do you know, bro?" He asked me.

" What did I tell you? Calm down. You are not thinking straight." I said to him.

" I can't calm down. I am messed." He said.

" I can see that." I said. " Now act as a matured person and help to find out my girl." I said.

" I am here. What should I do?" He asked me.

" Ok, Lene and Adam come here." I called them.

" Yes, Luke." Adam said.

" Just tell our security teams to be prepared on every single way which moves out of Milan. No need to check on the airports cause they are enough intelligent to not to use that way to go out of Milan cause they will be caught in a blink. Tell them to find out where Brielle Wittgenstein and Josephine Robertson used to stay here. We must get some clue from there." I said to them.

" Roger that." Lene said.

" What if they already left?" Liam asked

" I don't think so. They won't want to get captured now. I think they are still in Milan. They haven't left yet." I said.

" Are you sure this will work, Bro?" He asked me.

" I am not sure about this. But this can work." I said.

" Then why are we doing this without getting sure if we still don't know if it will work of not?" He asked me.

" Do you have a better idea, Liam? If you have then tell me. I will change my plan if your plan is more reliable." I said to him.

" No. I don't have any. I can't think straight. My brain is messed." He said and I sighed.

" Good then do as I say. We need to find out Sebastian as well. That guy knows a lot about the hideouts." I said.

" Tell me that I can punch him hard across his face?" He asked me.

" No, you can't." I said to Liam. He turned to me glaring.

" And why not?" He asked me.

" Cause, it was not his plan. It was Aurora's plan. She wanted to do this. No one ever forced her to do something. She did things by her own will. You can't blame him. But one thing is already decided. I am never going to agree with her stupid ideas again. Never ever." I said.

" I told you before." Liam said.

" I didn't think it will turn like this. If only I thought about the consequences!!!" I said.

" No use of saying that now. You should have thought this before, Bro." He said.

" Alright now go. Do as I say." I told him and I tried to calm myself leaning on my car almost broken inside. I closed my eyes and found her smiling face there in front of me.

I am going to find you out, Babe. I am going to find you out. Don't worry. I will come to you soon and I will take you home. I am missing you terribly. I am missing your smile tge most. I need a lot of giggles from you in my life to make if blissful. Hell I need you in my life. I need you to be with me all the time.

" Are you ok, Bro?" Liam asked me.

" No, I am not." I said. " You know that best. You know me more than myself sometimes. You know what is going on with me." I said and he nodded.

" I can understand." He said.

" Yeah. Help me to find her out. I will be grateful to you for this rest of my life." I said to him.

" You no need to ask for that, Bro. You no need to ask for that." He said and I nodded.

" We will find her out, Bro. You were giving hope to me awhike back now you are saying this?" He asked me.

" I am fine. Please find her out." I said to him.

" Yeah. I can see." He said.

" Well, I am ok. Let's go. We don't have any time to waste now." I said.

" Villard has found out that Linda and following her." Lene said.

" Good. Tell him keep following her. We will reach her if there's something wrong." I said getting hold on myself.

" How can you act this calm, Bro? How?" He asked me. I shook my head.

" I don't know." I said to him. I really don't know how was I acting this calm.