Brave

Aurora's POV

" I will come to pick you up, okay?" Luke asked me and I nodded smilingly. He looked around and then decided to look at me. I smiled again like a kid. He chuckled. " Try to look a bit less cute, okay? Or else..." He said.

" Or else?" I asked him.

" People will try to take you away." He said and I laughed.

" You Luke Edwards are going crazy day by day." I said and he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

" Yeah, may be." He said. I smiled widely shaking my head.

" What's wrong with you, dude?" I asked him punching

" Something serious happened here." He said taking my hand and placing it on his heart.

" What kind of serious?" I asked him.

" Involved with the feeling called love." He said.

" Love happened?" I asked with eyes open wide. I felt something burnt inside me.

" Yeah." He said nodding his head.

" Really?" I asked him.

" Yes." He said looking at me deeply.

" Who is the lucky girl by the way?" I asked him holding my burning heart back and he kept looking at me weirdly for a few moments. Then sighed deeply.

" It's ok if you don't want to share this. But your secret is safe with me. I will not even share it with Liam." I said feeling like my heart got clenched.

" Liam knows. He knows everything about this." He said.

" From long back?" I asked him and he nodded.

" From the start." He said.

" But you didn't tell me. I thought we are friends. I told you everything about me and all my secrets." I said pouting my lips in disappointment. May be I wasn't that important to him to tell me about his secret. Shit!!! I shouldn't have asked this. I was embarrassing myself.

" Calm down. You know her very well. You will know that very soon." He said sighing deeply.

" What about today?" I asked him.

" Bad idea." He said.

" Why?" I asked.

" Cause she has a busy schedule today." He said. She!!!

" Oh. I too have a busy schedule today." I said honestly.

" Then how would you come with me if I agreed to take you to her?" He asked me. Her!!! Burnt. My heart totally burnt.

" I would have not attended the other classes." I  said.

" Freaking crazy idea. No ma'am. Attend classes. I will come to pick you up." He said and I nodded.

" Alright. Let's meet her whenever she wants to."  I said and he chuckled. I felt my heart turned into ashes by now. Urrrghh!!! Why am I feeling like this!! I tried to ignore that.

" Ok then. Go your class might be starting." He said and I nodded. I walked towards my class with a confused situation.

" Yeah. Bye then." I said.

" Bye. If there's any problem just call me." He said.

" Sure." I said.

" And call me when you are done with classes." He said.

" Ok, I will." I said. " Bye. You go now." I said and he nodded. I walked away waving at him. I was thinking about my situation. What's wrong!!! Just what!!!

" Hey, Aurora?!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned and saw Kate coming towards me.

" Hi, Kate." I said waving at her.

" What's up, girl?! Early morning romance?" She said smirking at me.

" Huh?!" I just said.

" Saw you with your boyfriend. A while back. Girl, you both are so cute together." She said and I got puzzled.

" Boyfriend?" I asked her.

" Luke." She said.

" He is n.." I stopped immediately remembering the fact. " Oh, yeah. He was here to leave me in the University." I said.

" You both are so cute." She said again. I sighed. We are not a topic here. Soon his girl will come out.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Nothing. Let's go. Class might be starting." I said.

" You keep walking I will catch you in a while. I have a work to do. I will just come." She said running away from me. I looked at her and shook my head. Then started to walk. I entered the class and sat down there on the corner. I kept my head on the desk and kept looking outside.

" Excuse me." I heard someone. I looked up and saw a girl standing in front of me.

" Yes?" I said.

" Can you go and sit somewhere else?" She asked me.

" And why would I do that?" I asked her. I was already upset God knew for why, now this girl is trying to mess with my brain.

" Cause, I love to sit here. I everyday sit here." She said rudely.

" That doesn't mean you own it. Go sit somewhere else. Don't piss me off." I said to her. She glared at me for a while then went to her group. They were discussing something pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and looked outside again.

" Hey, girl. What happened?" I heard Kate.

" Nothing just a little fight with a girl." I said and pointed the girl. She turned and saw the group.

" The blue haired one?" She asked me.

" Yeah." I said.

" They are just trying to mess up with you. Don't give a damn." She said. I nodded.

Then the professor entered into the class. Soon the class was finished before the lunch break. I came out of the class with Kate.

" Will you join me for lunch?" She asked me.

" Sure." I said. She nodded and we entered the cafeteria.

" What do you want?" She asked me to choose.

" You choose. Anything is fine with me." I said looking at the outside of the cafeteria.

" Hmm." She said and ordered for the food. " What happened to you?"she asked me again.

" Nothing. What will happen?" I asked her back.

" Where are you lost today? What are you thinking?" She asked me.

" Nothing. Literally Nothing." I said.

" Oh, ok then." She said.

I was thinking about my own situation. I was totally frustrated thinking about myself. What's going on with me!!!! I am totally unknown about my own situation. I am burning inside thinking about his girl and am not bothering to accept it. I am not understanding actually what this is. I am totally frustrated. Don't know what is that I was feeling. I am not brave enough to face myself. I am not brave enough to know that girl who captured his heart. I was too much confused. The truth is he has a girl in his life who is going to come to light soon. And that's the truth only. Was I brave enough to accept the truth!!!