What Had She Done!!!

Aurora's POV

" Why did you kill my dad?" I asked stopping myself from shedding anymore tears.

Sebastian was right. She killed my dad as well. I should have prepared myself for this. But still can't believe this happened to me. Now I am an orphan. Officially. I want to cry but my tears are frozen and my emotions died. I couldn't feel anything. I was like a robot looking at her. No emotions, no pain, no tears nothing. I felt nothing in me. I was totally confused. Why I was acting this numb suddenly!!! I was completely lost. I didn't know what to do.

" Cause he wanted to kill James." She said.

" Why will he want to kill James? Are you mad?" I asked her.

" He wanted to kill him cause you were missing. Even he gave me an ultimatum that he will send his man to England and they will kill James in next 48 hours if you are not found. I couldn't let this happen. So, I shoot him in his heart. I didn't hurt him much. Only a bullet was enough to shut him forever. It wasn't my fault. If only he didn't want to kill James I would have never ever done this. After all I loved him. I couldn't kill him. But my love for James is bigger than that. So, I did it. Gave him a fast death. Finished everything in a second." She said and I kept looking at the cruel lady who was the killer of my parents.

" You killed my parents." I mumbled.

" Yes, I did. I killed both of them just the way I am going to kill you in awhile." She said to me.

" I am not afraid to die. But Mark my words you won't be able to stay alive long." I said to her. I was not crying anymore cause I don't want a witch to see my tears. " Do you claim yourself as a human? Do you think you are human?" I asked her.

" Good question. No, I don't. I don't claim myself as human. I know I am a witch." She said to me.

" I have one more question to you then you can shoot me." I said to her.

" Sure. Anything you can ask from me today. After all you are not going to share that with anyone else." She said smirking at me.

" Let time decide that. No one can guarantee the future. Not you not me not anyone." I said to her.

" But I can see your dead body here laying on her own blood. A sight to see." She said.

" Why do you need Mackenzie here? What has she done to you?" I asked then looked at Mackenzie. She was paled listening all these.

" Well, I want to gift her to James on his birthday. He is after this stupid girl from long back but this stupid doesn't like him. So, I just want to give him this girl." She said like Mackenzie is a toy to play with.

" She is a human for God sake she is not a toy or an object." I said to her.

" Who said she is not? She definitely is and now she is going to be someone's toy." She said.

" She is not." I said.

" Who will stop me?" She asked me. " You? You are going to die soon. You can't stop me from doing this." She said.

" God will stop you." I said.

" I don't believe in God."she said.

" But you do live in a world where most of the people do." I said to her.

" But I said I don't believe in god." She said.

" But I do." I said.

" This is why no one is going to help you now."  she said to me.

" Think about yourself first. May be that works." I said to her.

" I no need to think about myself but you do need to do it." She said to me and pointed the gun at me. I looked at her blankly.

" Ready?" She asked me smirkingly.

" No, stop. Don't kill her. Please, stop." I heard Mackenzie. I turned to her and smiled.

" It's ok, Mackenzie." I said and looked at the witch with same burning eyes. She smirked and pointed the gun at Kate. I was shocked.

" Should I kill you first Captain Brielle Wittgenstein?" She asked Kate and my eyes widened. I looked at Mackenzie and she was panicked. But Kate just smiled sweetly.

" Yes, please. Sure go ahead." Kate said smirkingly. Stupid!!

" No, wait. She brought us here. You no need to kill her." I said to her.

" Oh, I will kill all of you if you guys keep talking." She said and I stopped myself.

" Good. Now you Wittgenstein. Say goodbye to your friends." She said to Kate and pulled the trigger.

Mackenzie screamed in fear and I closed my eyes. I waited for the loud sound of fire but there was none. I opened my eyes and looked at Catherine. She was trying to shoot Kate but she wasn't able to. Both me and Mackenzie were shocked.

" You might have missed this." Josephine said showing her the magazine of the gun. Catherine's expressions changed at once and Kate opened our hands. I took out the gun.

" There is 6 bullets in this gun and I have many reasons to kill you right here." I said to her and she smirked.

" You guys might have forgotten this is my place. So, the you can't say what is going to be happened." She said and clapped. We found we were surrounded by some people with heavy armour. Kate looked at Catherine straight with a blank expression. Catherine took out another gun from the drawer to shoot all of us.

" Stop right there." I heard Linda's voice.

She was pointing gun at all of us and the next moment I saw the person I was dying to see all these hours I had left him. I was really missing him. Liam, Adam and Lene along with the securities entered the place after Luke. Luke scanned the room and found me.

" Welcome, Edwards. I have to say you are brave and your love is true. But it's a matter of regret that your story is going to finish now." She said smirkingly.

" If you try to touch her let alone hurt her you are going to see the hell. Don't you dare." Luke said in a hell dead voice which made me scared as well.

" Oh, really?! Then I should kill you first. Then I won't be seeing the hell, Right?" She asked.

" I will slice your throat, Catherine. Be careful." I said gritting my teeth.

" Let's see. How you do that." She said and fired at Luke.

" Stoppppp!!!" I said but she already fired.

What had she done!!!!