Interesting

Luke's POV

" Natty called and searched for you." Liam said as soon as we entered in the house.

" Oh. I asked for a file from her." I said.

" Which one?" He asked.

" Sedelstone's." I said.

" You go Aurora. Have get freshen up. Lunch will be served in a while." Liam said. She nodded and went upstairs.

" Are they trying to mess up again?" He asked me.

" No. But trying to make a back up plan for them. If we need it ever." I said.

" So we need their strategy." He said.

" Yeah." I said.

" Got it." He said and I chuckled.

" Good that you understand you." I said.

" Yeah, I am smarter than you, Bro. You have to understand." He said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, I know." I said.

" By the way, where did you two go?" He asked me.

" Went to talk to Professor Barry about Aurora's admission here." I said.

" What did he say?" Liam asked.

" He said he can manage this." I said.

" Then that's great." Liam said.

" Yeah. I think so." I said.

" Then she is not leaving until her studies finishes." He said.

" She is not leaving ever." I said and he smirked.

" I see." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Don't, Bro. Don't roll your eyes they might you know stuck in an awkward position." He said and I glared at him which as usual didn't work on him. I sighed. I took out my phone and called Natty. She picked it up after 3 rings. I heard some squeals.

" Mamaaaaa, take Dana away from me. She is destroying my sketches." I heard Nora shouting. I chuckled. Kids!!!

" Nora, don't whine. You are an elder sister." I heard Natty.

" Hello!!! You there?" I said to her.

" Yeah, I am here. Going crazy." She said and sighed deeply.

" Chasie pie, catch Dana. She will fall down." I heard Leonore again. There's the caring sister.

" Diya left kids at yours?" I asked her.

" Yeah, it's her exam today. Mom, Dad are out of London. Noel is busy. So the twins are here." She said.

" Yeah, I called her a few days back. She said her last exam is today. By the way, are the twins grumpy today?" I asked her about Dastan and Diana. Axton twins are too much moody from time to time.

" Nah, they are in prank mood today. Pranking around everywhere. Nora was making her sketches and Daina is just disturbing her with her goofy and ridiculous activities." She said chuckling.

" You should have asked Nate to help you." I said.

" She has a lot to do in the hospital today. Even Chase is here." She said.

" Where are his grandparents?" I asked her.

" They went to meet Mrs. Knight's mother. Her condition is critical which Nate told me this morning." She said and I sighed.

" Where are the other two?" I asked about Zayden and Dastan.

" They are playing in the garden." She said.