So Sweet

Aurora's POV

" Coffee?" I asked Luke. He was standing in the balcony looking up at the moon. He turned to me and smiled.

" Thank you." He said taking the cup of coffee from me. He smiled at the artwork I have made on it. It was a smiling face with a rose. He looked at me and smiled shaking his head. My heart missed thousands of beats. I smiled back.

" Why did you tell them to help me? I would have managed." I said to Luke. He turned to me raising one of his eyebrows. " I mean it wasn't necessary. You have know." I said.

" It was." He said.

" Why?" I demanded to know.

" Cause, you don't know how to contact with people around. You don't know them. Most of them search for someone trustworthy." He said. He got point.

" That's right. I talked with Kate about it. She said she will help me as well." I said remembering the conversation.

" I told you not to trust everyone you meet, Aurora." He said and I nodded.

" I will try my best to do so." I said.

" Good. Tell me about your studies. You like it here?" He asked me.

" Yeah. It's alright. I will get used to it." I said smilingly.

" Then it's ok." He said sipping the coffee looking away from me.

" What do I need to do with those organization now?" I asked him. He turned to me and walked towards me.

" They will tell you what you need to do." He said sitting beside me.

" What kind of works they usually do?" I asked him.

" They do campaign and other works to let people know about them. They collect money by doing various charity events like auction, sports events, donation, charitable funds, making customize stuffs, arranging concerts and many more." He said.

" Auction?" I asked him.

" Yeah, various kind of auction. Like, stuffs that the donors donates, sometimes some things you will find there you can't believe someone donate it. And another type of auction is bachelor or bachelorette auction." He said sipping the coffee.

" What kind of auction is that?" I asked him.

" Which one?" He asked me.

" That bachelor or bachelorette auction." I said.

" It's kind of auction. It's for raising money. Like there will be some famous and beautiful bachelor or bachelorette who will appear on the stage and the audience will have to pay to get a date or date night with him or her. The highest bidder will win the date and this kind of events usually gains the most donation for the charity." He said.

" What kind of date it should be?" I asked him.

" Why are you asking that?" He asked me narrowing his eyes at me.

" Just out of curiosity." I said.

" Those are mostly very civil type of date. A dinner date most of the time. The charity puts their own conditions on that. After that the people who are involved with the date they should decide how extend want to take the date." He said in a normal tone sipping his coffee and it took a while for me to understand what he actually meant.

" No way!!!" I said.

" What happened?!" He asked me.

" That means there can be something..umm.. something..." I was thinking about how to explain.

" Something what?!" He asked me.

" Something nasty?" I thought this is the best way to explain this.

" Nasty?" He asked. " You mean any kind of sexual privilege?" He asked and I nodded. He shook his head.

" Not until both parties are up for that. Otherwise it will turn into a  worse situation. So, most of the time the charity puts various conditions on this." He said.

" Have you ever been in such auctions?" I asked him. I don't know why I did that. I just asked him.

" Yeah, quite a few times with my friends, cousins and once was with Liam and rest is history." He said in a tone that he wants to punch Liam. I don't blame him. It's Liam and he can be irritating as hell. But he is nice anyway.

" Really?! Did you just bid on anyone?" I asked him in a careful tone.

" Nah. I am out of these things. Why did you so that, by the way?" He asked me.

" Just like that. Out of curiosity." I said and he chuckled.

" You are a curious little lady." he he said.

" I am not  little. I am 21." I said.

" I know that." He said chuckling.

" Why didn't you bid for girls there?" I asked him. He raised one of his eyebrows.

What, Aurora!!! Girl, aren't you happy that he wasn't interested in those girls!!! My heart said.

He is not interested in you either. No differences. My brain mocked.

Shut the hell up. I silenced both of them.

" Suddenly why are you interested in knowing this?" He asked me.

" Just like that." I said. He shook his head.

" Your curiosity knows no bounds." He said. I smiled cutely.

" Come on. Tell me." I said to him. He sighed.

" I just went to those places for my business and auction for a girl is out of my business. Why will I do that for?" He asked me back shrugging his shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

" It is just for fun." I said. Liking the idea for knowing new people.

" Really?! But I don't find any fun there." He said rudely.

" You are becoming a robot, Luke." I said.

" Yeah, I know." He said coldly.

" Don't give me that tone." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

" I am sorry." He said.

" Good. You should." I said.

" Now what do you want me to do? If I want to donate then I will do it silently. Not showing everyone that I donate this much look how great I am. The meanest act it will be." He said. I looked at him with widen eyes.

" No one will take it like this." I said.

" But media will. They will make it a big issue. This why I always keep it down. Besides you yourself are the burning example what paparazzi do when they find a girl with me. And if I go out on a date with a girl, then they will may be make a great fuss later and spread the rumours around. I don't want to see my personal life being discussed around. And don't like to see those rumours in the breakfast table everyday morning in the newspaper." He said. He was right about this. I sighed.

" I can understand that. Sorry for asking." I said.

" It's ok. You no need to say sorry." He said.

" Is this an another reason that your girl will be upset about these news?" I asked him.

" She won't be upset." He said.

" Why?" I asked.

" Cause she trusts me more than herself." He said and I looked at him weirdly. Really!!! She is like me then.

" Oh, that's ok then." I said.

" Yes." He said. " You should go now. And sleep." He said.

" What about you?" I asked him.

" I am also going." He said to me. " Good night, Aurora and thank you for the coffee. It was sweet just like you." He said and smiled. " So, Sweet." He said.