Hell Shocked

Aurora's POV

" I don't know what is the connection between all these and what is my mom's relation with all these." I said clutching my head.

" Relax, Rora. It will be solved. You take a deep breath." Liam said.

" Can you understand how much mentally pressure I am going through right now?" I asked him.

" I know that you are going through mental pressure. But you should not take too much stress, Rora. Things will get better. You just take a deep breath." He said.

" I can't I am worried as hell. I can't take a deep breath to calm myself." I said to him.

" You should calm down now." Liam said.

" I just can't. I am messed. I ran away to get peace now this seems to be far away from me. What have I ever done to deserve this life?!! I ran away then found my mom here. I am missing from my home but my dad is not even trying to search for me. Got a friend now she is saying goodbye to me. Everything got messed. When everyone around me is so much messed then how can you think that I will be so relaxed!!! How can I do that!!" I asked him.

" Just try to understand -" he was trying to make me relaxed but I didn't get convinced. I was too much messed. I wasn't in my right mind.

" I don't want to understand anything. I want to get peace. I want to have some peace in my mind. I want to live a happy life. I want to live a life where I can live happily. Can't I ever get it?" I asked.

" Aren't you happy here with us?" I heard Luke.

" I am happy but my happiness is in a maze now. I can't decide whether I am happy or not. I don't know how to explain it." I said. Hugging my knees.

" Liam, can you leave us alone?" Luke asked his twin.

" Sure." Liam said and I heard the door opened and then closed. I sighed and felt him hugging me tightly.

" Are you sad?" He asked me.

" Do you still need an explanation? Yes. I am sad. I am very very sad." I said to him hiding myself in his chest.

" I will not let anyone hurt you. Trust me." He said.

" I trust you, Luke. I trust you but it's me myself whom I don't trust." I said and he kissed on my head.

" Soon, every single thing will settled down. I promise that your 22th birthday next week will be the happiest birthday in your life. There will be no secrets there will be no pain no hurt no more tears. There will only happiness." He said.

" I will be waiting for that day, Luke." I said to her.

" Let's get married then." He said and I looked up at him weirdly.

" What? Don't you want to get married with me?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" I will marry you any time you want. Even if you want to get married now I am ready just I need to get changed. I can't get married in this PJ's." I said and he chuckled.

" You don't look that bad as well. You always look beautiful." He said and I rolled my eyes again.

" Yes, cause you are crazy." I said.

" Yeah, I am crazy for you." He said. I sighed.

" I know that." I said.

" Wanna go somewhere?" He asked me. I shook my head.

" Let's go for a walk." He said.

" No." I said.

" You want to stay at home?" He asked me.

" Yes." I said.

" You want to stay in your room?" He asked me.

" Yes." I said.

" Alright. Let's talk." He said.

" About what?" I asked him.

" Anything you want." He said.

" Ok. Let me get changed." I said but we heard a knock on the door. The next moment Liam walked inside my room.

" What happened? I told you to leave us alone." Luke said.

" There are some people downstairs saying that they want to meet Rora." He said.

" Meet me?!" I asked him.

" Yes. Want to meet you. They are saying they are from Interpol and they want to talk with you about Kate." He said and my eyes widened. They found it out!!! No. Hell!!! " I told you, Rora that this girl will drown you with herself one day." I said.

" Liam!!!" Luke warned him.

Stay calm, Rora. Stay calm. You need to save two of your friends. You need to think about a plan. Just think. Prove today that you are really intelligent. I thought for a while.

" Alright. Tell them that I am coming." I said and ran to the washroom. I got changed and walked towards the staircase. I found Luke standing on the staircase.

" Let's go, babe." He said and I nodded.

As soon as we reached the leaving room I found that girl Linda my blood boiled seeing her. How dare she torture Mackenzie!!! If I got a knife now I would have sliced her throat. She was sitting with a guy I know he was none other than Sebastian Wittgenstein.

" Good morning." I wished them.

" Good morning, Ms. Stratton." Sebastian said politely.

" It's good or bad will be come to light soon." Linda said in a mocking tone.

" I don't wish to talk with a uncivilized person. Please keep your mouth shut." I said calmly and her facial expression was saying she was going to kill me.

" You .." she was saying but I cut her.

" It's my home. Don't dare to do anything stupid with me at my home. You will find yourself nowhere." I said politely. I turned to see Luke and he nodded.

" Ms. Linda, please keep calm. We don't want to act like you did while back." Liam said sitting on the other side of me.

" So, Mr. Wittgenstein, what do you want to talk with me?" I asked him.

" Hey, kids!!! What are you doing?" I heard aunt Trina. " Oh, friends!!! Wait I will go and arrange the breakfast." She said and left smilingly

" Ok, mom. No worries. Take your time." Liam said.

" Start over." Luke said.

" I want to ask you about Brielle." He said. " My cousin Brielle Wittgenstein." He said to me and sighed deeply.

" I don't know your cousin Brielle. I only saw her that day with this stupid woman in the restaurant." I said pointing Linda.

" You might know this girl." He said picking out a picture from his pocket.

" No, I don't." I shook my head without looking at it.

" Take a look first, Ms. Stratton." He said and I looked at the picture and got hell shocked!!!