Truly

Aurora's POV

" You are looking cute, Rora." Liam said. I chuckled.

" I know." I said.

" Hey, that was rude at least say thank you for the compliment." He said.

" I don't say thanks for little things." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" No. Don't. Don't roll your eyes they might stuck in a awkward position." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Alright. I am going. You and Luke come together later." He said winking at me. " Alone." He said and chuckled. I laughed.

" Where are the others?" I asked about them.

" They left already." He said.

" Left already?" I asked puzzled.

" Yeah, left already." He said.

" I pulled a stunt." He said and winked.

" But why did you do that?" I asked him.

" I am your best friend, right?" He asked me.

" Yes, you are. But what's with that?" I asked him.

" This why I did it. Simple." He said fixing his tie.

" Why? I didn't get you. Clarify please?" I asked him.

" Uhhh... it's you who always complain that I don't help you to make your love story some blissful moment, no? So, I helped you. Go make some blissful memories. Bye. Don't be late for the charity event." He said and left. I smiled. Crazy, stupid but best friend anyone can ask for.

I wish he gets Tracy back soon. Help him God. Help my friends. All of them. Liam, Kate and Mackenzie. And please keep my family safe and sound. I said in my heart and crossed my heart and smiled brightly.

" Why are you standing alone here, Babe?" I heard Luke from behind.

I turned and found him coming downstairs buttoning his cuffs. I averted my gaze from him. Cause if he finds me gazing him like a teen girl he will start to smirk and that which I hate a lot cause it will make me blush like hell. And I don't want to look like tomato right now.

" I was waiting for you." I said to him.

" For me?" He asked me. I nodded. He smiled.

" You should have gone with Mom." He said to me.

" Yeah. I thought that as well but Liam has planned this before." I said to him.

" What has he planned?" Luke asked me.

" He told them to go before I come downstairs. So that we can go together." I said.

" That's like my brother. I am so proud of him." He said chuckling. I shook my head.

" Let's go. We are getting late." I said to him.

" Wait, babe. Wait a minute." He said and I stopped.

" What happened, Luke?" I asked him and he at once hold my hands gave me a hug and pulled me in his arms completely. He gave me a tight hug. I sighed and hugged him back. " What happened?" I asked him.

" I love you." He said burying his face on my neck.

" I love you more." I said to him.

" But I love you the most." He said to me and I smiled. Then he broke the hug. " I have something for you." He said.

" What?" I asked him and he smiled.

" Wait a minute." He said and I nodded.

He went to upstairs to his room. I was waiting for him. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I took it out and  saw Liam. I picked it up immeditely.

" Hello?" I said.

" Where are you two? Have you guys already started?" He asked me.

" Started what?" I asked him.

" Making out or what?" He said to me and I can see it clearly a smirking Liam on the other side of the the phone. I rolled my eyes.

" Don't smirk I will break your face." I said to him. " And we are not making out. Luke just forgot something in his room. He has gone to get that." I said.

" What does he has other than you?" He asked me.

" You said you won't disturb us. Now if you keep talking to me then how will we make out, stupid. Go do your works and let us do ours." I said to him and kept smirking from this side.

" Hey!!! You will be late. Come fast." He said to me.

" We are not coming." I said to him smirking evilly.

" What are you guys planning to do?" He asked me.

" Still haven't decided. Let's see." I said to him.

" Don't tell me you guys are going to do that." He asked me.

" Doing what?" I asked innocently.

" You know what I meant, Rora. Don't act so innocent." He said.

" You know how innocent I am. You can't blame me." I said controlling my laughter so hard.

" Alright, Rora. You can carry on. I will manage everyone here. Don't worry. You can make me an uncle soon." He said and I know he was smirking evilly on the other side of the phone.

" Die." I said and he started to laugh hard.

" Come soon." He said.

" Urrrghh." I hung up.

Why God!! Why? Why are you so cruel on me!!! Why are my friends that stupid!! Urrrghh. Why? Just why?

So you think you are so intelligent?!! It was my brain mocking me.

Shut up before I kick you out. I said to my brain.

That's where you proved you are a stupid. My brain said.

You are stupid. I said.

Isn't it obvious!!! I am your brain. Did you just thought I will be intelligent!!! My brain mocked me.

" Urrrghh!!!" I said. " If I could I definitely had kicked you out of myself." I said to me.

" What are you talking about?" I heard Luke and I turned.

" No..nothing. Just like that." I said shuttering. " But what did you want to show me?" I asked him. He smiled.

" Here." He said and gave me a cream colored box. I looked at him confused. " Open it." He said. I nodded and opened it. I smiled at once.

There was a beautiful bracelet

There was a beautiful bracelet. It was golden in color but there were hanging pearls on it. I kept looking at it for a while then turned to him.

" Umm... Actually I didn't know what you like or not when I bought it for you. I hope you liked it." He said and I smiled widely.

" I loved it. Thank you." I said and he smiled.

" You are welcome." He said."May I?" He asked to put it on me.

" Yeah, sure." I said and he made me wear that.

" It looks beautiful on you." He said holding my hands. Then kissed on them.

He always makes me feel special. Or may be it's just me who feels like that. Benefit of loving someone truly.