No Way

Aurora's POV

" Don't think about it too much, Rora. It will be alright." Liam said to me handed me a coffee.

" Alright how can I be relaxed when there are a lot of people around keeping secrets from me still involving in my life." I said.

" Just don't think about that. Just think positive. Think that she is keeping it secret for your own good. It's might be the best thing she could do. This why she is hiding things from you. May be soon she will reveal. Don't worry. She is not cheating here. I don't think she is fraud." He said.

" How can you say that?" I asked him.

" She knows she will be investigated too well by us if she is around you. But still she did one thing pulled someone in her own profile who can destroy her for this lie. But she dared to pull them. Now, what does that mean!! That means either she is too much intelligent person or she has some strong influence around her. Otherwise she wouldn't dared. She really has some strong  base to be like that." Liam said.

" Liam is right." Luke said.

" I think you are right about this. But what should I do now?" I asked them.

" Act normal. Don't let her know that you know her secrets already." He said to me.

" Alright. Done. I will not let her know that I know about her secrets." I told them.

" Very well. I am going to get changed I will be back in a while." Luke said and I nodded. "You didn't have lunch. Did you?" He asked me.

" I did. Ask Liam." I turned to Liam giving him a pleading look. But he is such a traitor. Didn't help me like always he revealed my secrets in front of his twin.

" No, Bro. She has not." He said and I glared at him.

" I will kill you. I disown you as my best friend. I hate you. I...uhhhh..." I couldn't finish as Luke picked me up in his arms and I hard Liam laughing behind.

" I will see you later you traitor." I shouted at him.

" You are going to eat first now. Then fight with him as much as you can. You both are kids." Luke said irritatingly.

" Yeah, so?" I asked him.

" Go, kid. Go have your meal." Liam said winking at me. I gave him a hard glare. He followed us. Luke left once I was sitting on the dining table have 10 people's food in my plate and not before saying he wants to see the plate empty by when he was returning.

" I will not be able to finish this by even tomorrow." I said.

" You have to finish this by Luke is coming back. If he sees you are still sitting in front of food like they are 8th wonder of world then he will not spare you. You better start by now." Liam said to me.

" Everything happened for you. You traitor!!!" I said to him glaring at him. He just chuckled.

" Don't laugh. You traitor!!!! Everything happened for you." I said.

" That doesn't change anything, Rora. You have to do thid. Come on. You are wasting your time." He said.

" I don't want to eat. You eat instead me. You are my best friend. At least this what you can do for me." I said more like pleaded.

" I don't want to get bruises. I am sorry, Rora." He said and I glared at him.

" No use of having a best friend." I said and started to eat. Liam was laughing seeing my expressions and working on his laptop.

" I hate you." I told him.

" I know that. You have told that to me thousands of times." He said to me.

" I hate you more than I hate broccoli." I said.

" Weird. Why do you hate broccoli?" He asked me.

" Cause I don't like them." I said.

" Both are utterly same." He said and I nodded.

" Yeah, so?" I asked him.

" I wanted to know the reason and you are repeating the same thing." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever." I said continuing my meal.

I was at last able to complete almost everything in the plate. I think I won't need to have dinner tonight. I was feeling proud of myself.

" Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy." I squealed like a kid.

" What happened now?" He asked me.

" I did it." I said squealing like a kid.

" Did what?" He looked at me weirdly.

" I finished all the meal." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Oh, I thought you climbed the Everest." He said.

" Who knows!!! May be one day. Mark my words. One day you will be proud of yourself for being my best friend. Mark my words." I said and he laughed at me. I glared at him. I have a stupid for a best friend. He was searching for something.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" I might have left my phone in your room. Can you please have me my phone?" He asked me.

" Why would I?" I asked him.

" Cause you are my best friend." He said.

" No, I am not." I said.

" Please, Rora. I will buy you chocolate as much as you want." He said and I stood up.

" You promise?" I asked him.

" Yeah, I promise." He said.

" True?" I asked him.

" No." He said and smirked.

" Then I am not going." I said sitting back.

" No, Rora. Promise. I will. Please go. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please..." He was whining like a kid.

" Enough. I am going. Stop with your whining. Don't eat my brain. I hate you." I said and stood up sighing deeply.

" This why I love you a lot, Rora." He said.

" I despise you." I said and heard him laughing behind me.

I went to my room and took my phone. I called Liam and found his phone laying on the bed. I sighed. I took the phone and as soon as my eyes fall on the screen my eyes widened.

That was a smiling beautiful girl looking at me who was none other than Tracy. Yes. Tracy Campbell. No way!!! Like really!!! Tracy!!! But... wait...am I dreaming!!! No... No way. They acted like enemies whenever I met them before. No way there is something between Liam and Tracy. Or there was!!! Hell no. No way this could be possible. No way.