Lost It

Aurora's POV

" Urrrghh!!! Where is it?" I asked myself. God please help me. Please help me to find it out. I was searching for it like a crazy freak. Where have I lost it!!! No, God!!! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please. Please help me.

" Good morning, Rora." I heard Liam and I was frozen. I turned smiling fake hiding my left hand behind me.

" Good morning, Liam." I said.

"Happy birthday, Best friend." He said giving me a warm hug. I hugged him back.

" You already wish me last night." I said as we broke the hug.

" Yeah, but I love to keep wishing." He said. " So, I will keep wishing you on every hour." He said and I chuckled.

" Ok. Keep wishing me." I said to him.

" What are you doing here, Rora?" He asked me. I was in my garden. I gulped. What to answer him now!!!

" Nothing just...just...was..yeah... I was just having a walk. Morning walk you know?! Beneficial to health." I said showing him my muscles. He chuckled.

" Alright. Keep walking. You might get a good Heath." He said. I glared at him.

" I am healthy." I said to him.

" Yeah, I can see that." He said giving me a pointed look. I sighed.

" Don't give me this look. I was tensed and messed this why my Heath condition got worst. But I am all ok otherwise." I said to him showing my muscles. He rolled his eyes.

" If this called healthy then I don't have anything to say." He said and I chuckled.

" Will you join me?" I asked him.

" I would love to, Rora. But I have something important to do. And don't forget it's your birthday party in the evening. Don't stay out of the house that time. Birthday girl should be presented in the birthday on time." He said to me.

" Yes, Cap." I said saluting him and shorting the word Captain. He chuckled.

" You're really cute, Rora." He said patting my head.

" Yeah, I know that." I said.

" You should know this." He said and I chuckled.

" Alright. I am going now. Remember. In the evening." He said.

" Is Luke joining the party?" I asked him.

" Yeah. He will be back by this afternoon." He said.

Good. Otherwise my birthday would go awfully boring without him. Luke had to go to Venice this morning suddenly. He left a letter for me. His phone is not reachable. Aunt Lucy said he must be in meeting this why. I got convinced.

" That's great. I will be there. Don't worry." I said to him.

" Good. You go. Take some rest. Or you want to walk for some more?" He asked me.

" I will be walking for a while." I said and he nodded.

" Ok, then. I have to go. I have a important meeting. Wish me luck that I can kick their ass." He said to me.

" Why do you need to kick their ass if it's a business meeting?" I asked him.

" It's just because they have tried to mess with us all the time. So, need to keep kicking their ass to make them remember that whom they are trying to mess up time to time." He said and I laughed.

" Ok, good luck." I said to him and he laughed.

" Going. Happy birthday again, Rora. Many many happy returns of the day." He said and I smiled widely.

" Thank you, Liam." I said to him.

" You're welcome." He said." See you in the party then." He said and I nodded.

As soon as Liam left I started to search for it again. I was going mad by then. I was already too tensed. If you guys are thinking what I have lost then I might tell you that I am that much of stupid for losing my engagement ring somewhere. I can't remember where I have lost it. Urrrghh!!! How can I be this careless stupid!! How will I find it out now!!! What will I say to Luke when he will ask me how did I lose it!! What will I do now!!? I need to find it out any way. Last night it was in my finger I saw that. Urrrghh!!!

God!!! Please be a bit helpful to me. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please. I requested with all my heart and started to find out but I couldn't find it out cause God thought not to help me. I sighed. How will I do it now!!? I need to find it out before this evening and attend the party. I can't go to the party without my ring. Never ever. It will be a huge talk about it later. But the most important thing is that Luke will be upset and I don't want to make him upset on my birthday. Suddenly I remembered someone. I almost screamed. I took my phone and dialed tge number.

" Hello, girl. Happy Download day." Kate said and I rolled my eyes.

" Thanks anyways." She said.

" How are you?" She asked me.

" I am fine. How are you? And how is Mackenzie?" I asked her.

" I am fine. Mackenzie is fine as well." She said.

" Great then." I said. " I need your help."

Actually after the mission they left for USA. They had a lot to do. Catherine was very strong clue for them.

" Yeah, tell me then." She said and I told her everything about this.

" Now tell me what will I do!!!"  I asked her going crazy.

" Alright. Relax, girl. Let me think about it." She said.

" Can't relax. Tell me something give me a solution." I told her.

" This why I need you to shut up and let me think." She said and I waited for a while.

" Well. You can get a new ring for yourself the same design of the other one. You can find it out any jewelry store. Just gave them a design and they will make it soon. This how Luke won't know this. No one will know that " she said. " Wait Josie is still there. Take her with you. She will help you to buy it." She said.

" It was my engagement ring. You should understand my feelings. I have just lost it." I said to her sighing deeply.