Not A Clue

Aurora's POV

" What?!" I asked him.

" Yes, Babe. It's what we didn't want you to know cause we ourselves are confused actually who your mom is. It can't be confirmed until they get a DNA test." He said.

" But...but.. whose DNA test?" I asked him.

" Yours. You and both of the ladies. Only one of them can be your mother. Another one must be lying." He said.

" But how can someone suddenly claim herself as my mother?" I asked him totally confused.

" Babe, she showed courage to do so then she has a strong ground under her feet. She has confidence." He said.

" And what about my parents?" I asked him. " What are they doing?" I asked him.

" According to all the police record and our investigators whom we send there after you reach here, your parents are nowhere to be found. They are not found yet. Police is trying to find out. Either they are finding themselves to save them from the debt collectors or they are simply kidnapped by someone. The second one is merely possible. Like others I also think that they are hiding somewhere as you ran away. They have nothing repay the debt now." He said.

" Hold on. Wait a minute." I said. "My dad went on a business trip. But the wasn't there when I left home." I said.

" May be he came back after you left. It can be there is a strong possibility." He said.

" But trust me, Luke. If my dad came back then he would start to search for me. He would send people around to find me out. He won't be silent. He will definitely find me out. Now all that you are saying is scaring me of his safety. Will he be safe?!" I asked tears started to brim my eyes. Where was my dad!!! Was he safe!!? God please help him. Don't let anyone harm him.

" Hey, listen. He is fine I think. He might already know that you are here and safe and sound. This why he didn't search for you. After all they are hiding from the debt collectors." He said.

" But that doesn't mean he wouldn't search for me?" I said.

" Think about something, Aurora. You came here then it's almost 5 months passed already. Don't you think if things were right then your parents would have found you out already?! There are thousands of people around watching you everyday. They of course know that you are that run away princess. But they have nothing to do with it because your parents doesn't care to know that. They are not coming to the lights. They are clearly hiding themselves. No one have seen them in last few months." He finished.

" But what about the new lady? Who is she?" I asked him.

" I have no idea. I don't think she is your mom either." He said.

" But what's the real reason? One of them must be my mom." I said.

" May be or may be just Liam is right with his point." He said.

" What has Liam said?" I asked him.

" He said that simply none of these ladies are your mother. Cause if they were they must have tried to contact you. But none of them did. Your mom is currently hiding this is sure so cut about her. But the new lady who is trying to prove that she is your mom could have tried to contact you. But the thing is they didn't. Which mother can live  without having any worries when her child is missing?! This why Liam said none of them can be your mom. Cause if they were they would have showed up by now. It's been 4 freaking months." He said and I got the point. But then who is my mother?!

" But then who is my mother?" I asked.

" This was Liam's logic. I don't know if one of them is your mom or not. But one thing is clear they are playing a dangerous game either they are really too smart or just completely show off." He said.

" If Liam is right then?" I asked him.

" Then I will say not only this there are a lot of secrets in this game. Not only your mom, there are masterminds of these plans. For now we are trying to find out your parents. Only they can erase all these mystery. They know everything. I bet they do." He said.

" Which kind of mystery?" I asked.

" Suppose, the new lady who is claiming herself as your mother is right. She is really your mom. Then there is a question that why the lady whom you think is your mom, is living all these years with you and your dad as a family? Why even your dad let her live with you guys? Why didn't he complain against her? What was her motive? And why did she burnt the mansion in Munich? Why did you guys shifted Berlin after that incident? Why the mansion wasn't ever repaired? And the biggest question is where was this new lady all these years? If she is your mom then she would have come to see you at least for once. But she didn't. That doesn't make any sense. I don't think it does. Currently we are in the middle of this maze. We have to reach the center then come out of it. It's not easy. It's not." He said.

" I am completely messed. You shouldn't have told me these things." I said to him clutching my head.

" I shouldn't have tell these to you now but you had to know these sooner or later. The sooner the better." He said. " Cause then you can make yourself ready to face the consequences." He said.

" I know you are right. I know everything. I know it's good for me to know now. But I don't know what to do." I said.

" You have o do nothing. Just pretend like nothing has happened. You will not be involved in these all. I will not allow this. I will not allow you go back to Germany. Cause as I tell you they are playing a dangerous game and never ever in my scariest nightmare I want them to use you as a pawn in this game." He said.

" I will try my best." I said totally confused. Not having a clue. Not a single one.