With Them It's Better

Aurora's POV

" Hey, doll!!" I heard Bella and I wiped my tears. I turned and gave her a bright smile.

" Hey." I said to her.

" Breakfast?" She said showing me the tray she was holding. I nodded.

" Sure." I said.

" All your favorite breakfast is  made today." She said.

" You made them?" I asked her and she nodded smilingly.

" Where is Hailey?" I asked her.

" She is playing with the kids." Bella said and I nodded. " Why were you crying?" She asked me.

" Who? Me? I wasn't crying. No!! Not at all. What are you saying?" I asked her.

" Saying the truth. You were crying, doll." She said to me. I sighed.

" There are reasons, Bella." I said to her.

" Tell me, fairy princess, why were you crying?" She asked me.

" Just was thinking I will be missing our home after this. I will be going to Italy for good. Who will stay here then?" I asked her.

" Don't worry. This will be decided later. You can think about it later with Luke." She said.

" Why with Luke? Shouldn't I discuss it with you?" I asked her.

" Me?! Why me?" She asked me.

" Cause it is our house." I said to her and she chuckled.

" No, Love. You forgot Dad disowned me? 10 years later I left everything forever. I don't need any of these. You fulfill your dream. Make your dreams come true. I will be more than happy to see you get succeeded." She said.

" But.." I was saying but she cut me.

" No buts no ifs." She said and grab a sandwich and feed me.

" And who will walk with me down the aisle? We don't have dad with us." I said to her and tear slipped from my eyes automatically.

" Who walked with me down to the aisle?" She asked me.

" Uncle Axel, me and Tris. I still do remember." I said to her.

" Yeah. We will walk with you too then. You saw Tris? He grown up now." She asked me.

He really did grown up. I chuckled. He was so cute back then. He is still the same cute boy just a bit matured now. You can always find him with Eugene. Best friends after all. But things has changed everything. Many years have past since Bella's wedding. But I still remember it was that day. But then Dad was alive. At least dad was there. But he is not here now. I can't even send him a message. I am missing him badly. I wiped my tears.

" No, don't cry, doll. It's the happiest day for you. Aren't you happy?" She asked me.

" I am obviously very happy. I can't express how much happy I am. God was so kind to me all that time. I won't complain about it but I miss dad a lot." I said softly.

" I kept missing him all my life and I will be missing him the rest of my life. At least you have a lot of memories with him. But I have not that much and as much as I have they are not happy memories as well." She said and I hugged her.

" Don't cry, doll. It's your wedding day. You should smile. Cause the smiling face of the bride is all we want. Bride is not allowed to cry." She said wiping my tears. I smiled a bit and we had our breakfast.

" Go and take a shower. The girls must be coming. RD will be bringing your dress." She said to me.

" Did RD make all of your wedding dresses?" I asked her.