No More

Aurora's POV

" How can you prove that? What is the proof you have here?" I asked him.

" DNA test report." He said and I was shocked.

" How can you get my DNA sample?" I asked him.

" Why did we sent Brielle for?" He asked me.

" Kate!!! You traitor." I gritted. But still can't hate her. She has only done her duty.

" Yeah, she did collected the DNA sample." He said.

" How are you so sure about that?" I asked him.

" She sent your DNA sample 7 time and it didn't match a single time with her when it matched with your dad." He said.

" Where is my dad?" I asked.

" I might ask that to you. Where is your dad?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said to him. He sighed. " Then where did you go get their DNA sample?" I asked him.

" We had them long back. We had a doubt on your mom because of her friend circle." He said.

" What's wrong with them?" I asked him.

"  Nothing is good with them. Some of them were professional killers or mafias of their time. Now living a civil life. But if a killer stops killing that doesn't means he forgot how to shot or stab. That means he has some other intention." He said.

" But I know some of her friends. They were not bad. I have seen them. They used to come our house." I said.

" Can I know about some of them?" He asked me.

" Thomas Simpson, Jonathan Falcon, Marcelo Andrea, Lyla George." I said. He chuckled.

" Thomas Simpson - full name Thomas Albert Gonzalez. A professional killer. Has been behind the bar for 10 years.

Jonathon Falcon - real name Alessandro Handrel. Was in a mafia gang. Has a experience to be in jail of 5 years.

Marcelo Andrea - real name John Villaro. He was in the same gang of Alessandro

Lyla George - Real name Tiara Jackson. She used to be a bar dancer and a professional killer. Got married with a rich man after having 5 years of life behind the bar." He said and my eyes widened.

" How can I trust you?" I asked him.

" Depends on you." He said. " But I can prove that. We do have profiles of them. We know them more than they know themselves." He said.

" But that doesn't mean that my mom is also a criminal." I said to him gritting.

" Patience." He said.

" Let him explain, Babe." Luke said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I nodded.

" Well, from past 3 years were trying to figure it out that what is the relation between James Carden and your mom. So, we find out an interesting thing." He said.

" And what is that?" I asked him.

" That thing was your DNA didn't match with your mom but surprisingly James DNA did. Isn't that interesting?" He asked me.

" What?!!" I asked and looked at both Luke and Liam but they were still holding a flat expression.

" Yeah. Their DNA matched with each other." He said.

" What actually happened? The babies got exchanged?" Luke asked him.

" No. Basically the mothers got exchanged." He said.

" What?!" I asked. " Enough of these jokes. Shut the hell up." I said.

" Calm down." He said.

" And listen to your rubbish talking?" I asked him.

" They are truth only." He said. "Did you know that your mom had a twin sister?" He asked me.

" Yeah. Mom told me once." I said to him.

" What did she say?" He asked.

" Her name was Catherine and she died while giving birth to her baby along with the baby." I said.

" How tragic!!" He said but I found a funny expression on this face.

" Yeah. It is. But why the hell are you laughing?" I asked him.

" She was lying. She killed her own sister." He said. " And took her place became your mom." He said and I was sure I would get senseless in a while.

" Please stop now." I said to him.

" You should learn now that she is not your mom. She is a member of that gang as well. She was using your and you to save herself from the cops. Cause no one will doubt on a lady like her." He said. " Now I don't know actually your dad knows it or not."

" I don't believe you." I said.

" Alright. In a few days we will capture her. Then you can listen these from her. I don't have any problems though." He said.

" Where is she?" I asked him.

" Alright. She is in front of us all the time. She claimed herself to be your mom a few days back. She thought this new drama can save her." He said.

" I didn't follow." I said.

" A few days ago a lady claimed herself to be your mother. You heard it?" He asked and I nodded.

" I did." I said.

" She is Catherine only. She has already killed Abigail and took Abigail's place. From where now Abigail will come back? It's not a movie. It's life." He said.

" You want to say that she is not my mother?" I asked him.

" Unfortunately not." He said.

" How are you so sure?" I asked him.

" Fortunately or unfortunately her DNA matched with James as well." He said.

" But.." I was saying.

" And this time too your DNA didn't match with her." He said and sighed deeply.

" Then that day when Kate was talking to my mom with this stupid they were actually trying to get her DNA sample?" I asked him.

" Yeah, exactly." He said and now the knots are opening one by one.

" What about my dad?" I asked him and he sighed.

" Look, I don't want to say that without being sure but we tried to find out your dad. We tried hard to find him out but we couldn't find him out. So, it is indicating two things only. 1. She has captured him and hide him somewhere in a secret warehouse, 2. She has killed him already." He said.

" I don't trust you. I don't. I don't trust you. You are lying." I said and couldn't control my tears this time. Luke hugged me. I hugged him back.

" I am sorry. I just told you the possibilities." He said.

" I don't trust you." I said to him.

" I can understand. Now think about it if you want to help me to find out Brielle and Mackenzie or not. Their lives are in danger. If you cooperate we might find them before they get hurt. I swear by God no harms will come to them. No one will harm them. I will be waiting for your answer." He said and stood up. "Call me if you are ready to help us." He said and walked out with Linda. I can take that stress anymore. I can't. No more I could take.