Unexpected!!!

Luke's POV

" Brilliant, Bro. " Liam patted my shoulder.

" Thanks, Bro." I told my identical twin.

" Aren't you too happy today?" I asked him.

" Yes, why not? My brother has done a brilliant work in the project can't I be happy now?" He raised his eyebrows.

" Well, I have done more brilliant works in last 2 years. You never congratulated me then." I said and sighed. He suddenly had become very rude and arrogant person 2 years ago. But today he is smiling and happy like before. He is talking properly not using his angry expression, he is really very happy today. But why?!

" Well, but I am happy today." He said and smiled. A genuine smile.

" Did you get Tracy back?" I asked.

" I will surely anyhow. " he said and I sighed.

" Don't take any wrong step,Liam. Remember, woman are precious and they are not for being treated like a belongings. " I said.

" Relax Luke, you forgot that she is not just a girl, I love her. So, no there will be nothing like this. She will be with me by her will." He said and smiled, looking up and a smile crept on his face maybe recalling her.

" OK, Bro need to go home now need to take rest. I am too tired and need to sleep too " I said to him. He just nodded and I walked out of the room.

" OK, Go Bro. Will meet you later at dinner. " Liam said and I just nodded.

" Yes, going. Bye." I waved at him and came out of the office.

My phone was ringing. It's Naomi. My cousin. I smiled widely and picked it up.

" Hello, Kiddo?" She squealed. Here you go.

" Hello, sis. Slow down you want to make me a deaf?" I said and laughed. She joined me.

" How are you, Kiddo?" She asked.

" I am fine. How are you and Theo, everything there?" I asked.

" Ummm, let me think. Yeah, 50/50." She said.

" Means?" I walked to the parking.

" Means, we are fine. Helping Theo on the new project. But beat an idiot who was stalking Meryl. Beat up so badly. Even Theo scold me for this." She said. I can't but laugh out loud.

" Why are you laughing idiot?" She hissed.

" You did right." I said.

" Forget it. How is Liam?" Her voice soften at once. She always loved him more than any other cousins.

" He is fine. I think more than fine. He talked normally and even smiled today." I said and smiled as my brother was happy after so many days.

" Well, that's a very good thing. Ok, am going to call him now. So, bye Kiddo. Take care. " she hung up.

Let's go back to home. I started my car. It was already evening. I was on my way to home. Only 15 minutes I will be at home. Uhhh. Home Sweet Home.

I was crossing Rodriguez's restaurant, suddenly saw a girl running out of the restaurant and some people are running after her. I saw that girl somewhere. But where!!!

Luke you fool!! Think later, first help her. I told myself and stopped the car. The girl was almost hit by the car. I quickly came out of the car. Extended my hand to the girl who just had fallen to the ground as suddenly the car came in front of her. She looked at me then my hand, slowly grabbed it and I pulled her up and made her stand up. Just then I realized I know her. She is Aurora Stratton.

" Stay out of our way." Someone said from behind. I immediately turned to see the idiots.

" What if I don't? " I said coldly.

" As you wish." The man said and blew a punch toward me but I easily could save myself and I waste no time to punch him back as he fallen down I turned to the others.

" It won't be a good decision to make an issue with Edwards if you are living at Milan you know." I said. They were now watching me with horror.

I turned to Aurora as they left the place.

" Thanks for helping, Luke." She said and surprised me.

" What are you doing here? You should be in Germany. Where is your family? Why aren't your securities with you?" I asked.

" I ran away. " she said.

Well, that was unexpected!!!