What's Going On!!!

Aurora's POV

" Ciao." (Hello) the Italian tutor said to us.

" Ciao." Everyone said and I was just inattentive today leisurely listening to the tutor.

" So, this is our first class today. We will start our class having the introduction of all. Tell everyone your name, where are you from, occupation and you can also describe your motive why do you want to learn this new language." The tutor said to us.

I was observing her. She was a sweet lady always smiling. That smile wasn't leaving her face. That smile was making me feel comfortable. But now I was not going to trust people that easily after what Liam said.

" Johanna Williams, I am from Australia. I am a student this why I need to learn Italian for my own reasons." The brunette girl said and sat down.

" Are you from Sydney?" The tutor asked.

" I am from Perth." She said.

" Felix Hobbes, I am from Canada. I am starting my new business here. Kinda need to learn it." The blonde guy said. I know I myself have blonde hair but I don't like boys having blonde hair. I know I am crazy.

" I hope nothing illegal." The tutor said winking at him." Cause the authority is very strict about it." She joked.

" Relax, I won't supply drugs." The guy joked back.

" That's very cool." She said. Then turned to the next girl.

" Anna Medynskaya. I am from Russia. I am a chef. So, you can understand how difficult it's for me to work around the people who doesn't know English." She said and I chuckled. Even if she didn't say she is a Russian I would have have known that she is from Russia. Her accent was pure Russian.

" Oh, I Russia. Hmm... I will visit Russia soon. But I really love the accent." She said.

" Hoor-e-Sanjana. I am from UAE. Actually I am also and student. So, I hope you can understand." She said. She very beautiful with big black eyes and she was wearing a loose headscarf to cover her head.

" I hope you are from Dubai." She said like she is playing a brain game.

" No. I am from Abu Dhabi." She said chuckling.

" What are you studying here?" She asked her.

" I am studying architecture here." She said.

" That's great. Let me tell you one thing you are beautiful." The tutor said the girl whose name was Hoor.

" Thank you." She said smilingly.

" You're welcome." The tutor said.

" Rafael D'Souza. I am from Belgium. I am a student as well." The guy with blue hoodie said.

" So what are you studying here?" She asked him

" I am a medical student." He said.

" Oh, future doctor. Good then." The tutor said.

" Yeah, you can say that." He said.

" Taylor Rhyder. I am from American. I am just a housewife. Kinda learning it for killing my time. I feel bored sitting alone at home." The girl sitting beside me told.

" Oh, yeah. Spending time alone is not easy." The tutor said.

" Yeah. Right." She said and sighed.

" But you can enjoy your time keeping yourself busy." The tutor said.

" Yeah. I do try." She said smilingly and sat down.

Then everyone turned to me and I cleared my throat and stood up to tell about myself. I thought for a second what to tell them. I stood up and looked around.

" I am Aurora. Aurora Stratton. I am from Germany. I am a student. I am setting down here and I want to know the language what the native language of my would be." I said.

" Congratulations on your engagement." She said smilingly.

" Thank you." I said smilingly.

" You are more beautiful than I thought." She said and I chuckled.

" Thank you for saying that. You really made me feel comfortable with your cheery behavior." I said to her and she chuckled.

" At least I tried." She said and I nodded.

" I must say you are successful in that " I said.

" My pleasure." She said. I sat down.

" Now I will introduce myself." She said.

" I am Louise Andres. And I am from France. I am a teacher." She said smilingly. I looked at her weirdly. She was French?!! Then how can she teach us Italian!! "Well, you guys must be thinking how can I teach you Italian if I am not Italian myself right?" She asked and I nodded.

" Well. I am living here from past 17 years and I am 27. I came here when I was 10. You can guess how I struggled with language. So, I thought to help people who are suffering with the same problem as me." She said to us. "So, this was how I learnt Italian struggling much then started to teach others." She said and I smiled. " So, let's start. We will learn with some tactics. You will be able to catch them easily then." She said.

Soon, we started to learn and it was fun learning with Ms. Andres. I was impressed with her techniques. They were very helpful to learn for me. The class finished after 2 hours.

" So, did we enjoy today?" She asked us.

" Yeah, definitely." I said.

" Then we will be learning more from tomorrow." she said." Ok, then. See you tomorrow."

She said and I walked out. I wanted to call Luke and I am done with my classes but I wasn't able to find my phone. Then I remembered I left it in the class. I walked back to my class and I was about to enter but the face I saw stopped me at once.

Kate!!!What was she doing here!!! I tried to listen what she was talking to Ms. Andres!! But they were talking in a foreign language. I couldn't understand a word.

" Ok, Violet. Keep your eyes and ears open. I will be contacting you once I get 558. Till then be careful. And don't let the package down. I hope we can get it soon." Kate said and she was walking out.

I quickly ran away and hide myself behind the door. She walked passed me and walked away from me. I wait for a second then entered the room found Ms. Andres was clutching her head. I knocked and she got shock.

" I am sorry, Ms. Andres. I didn't meant to startle you. But I was just wondering that I have forgotten my phone here." I said and smiled. She tried to give me a fake smile. I walked towards my seat and got my phone. I showed her my phone and she smiled.

" Bye then, Ms. Andres. See you." I said to her and came out totally confused.

Will someone tell me what's going on here!!!