No Girlfriend

Luke's POV

" Do we need to have a birthday party?" Liam asked me.

" It's mom. Can't help." I said buttoning up my shirt. Yeah, getting ready for the party.

" Yeah. At least one thing was good that Alan and Bella came along with Hailey. Rora was very happy." Liam said and my hands stopped for a second.

" Good then." I said.

" Why are you grumpy today?" He asked me.

" I am fine." I said to him.

" You are not. Stop pretending." He said and I kept quiet.

" Well.." he insisted.

" I really don't want to talk about it right now." I said.

" But I want to know it right now." He said.

" Nothing important, Liam. If it was the I would have told you already." I told him.

" Like I am going to trust you." He said.

" Exactly no reason." I said.

" You are not saying that, Bro." He said.

" Yeah, I am saying that." I said.

" What's wrong with you, Bro?" He asked me.

" Liam, let's not make it an issue." I said to him.

" No, no, let's. Let's make it an issue." He said.

" Why are you so stubborn?" I asked him.

" Ask yourself. You are stubborn who is not ready to tell me about your secret. We don't have a secret, Bro. You are forgetting it. You are making it an issue." He said.

" There is nothing like that." I said.

" There is, Bro. There is." He said.

" What do you want to say?" I asked him.

" I want to say that you are acting abnormal today." He said.

" I am not. It's you who is abnormal." I said. " So, everything seems abnormal to you." I said to him.

" Don't care if I am abnormal, paranormal, supernormal but you are definitely acting weird today. God knows why." He said.

" I am perfectly fine, Liam. You are acting crazy." I said.

" I always act crazy but the craziest thing for me is you are acting crazy today. How crazy is that!!!" He said.

" Stop now, Liam. Enough of arguing." I said.

" No, brother. Not today. I want to know the truth." He said. I sighed.

" I am getting headache now. We shouldn't be fighting in our birthday." I told him.

" You are pulling it too far, Bro. Why can't you just tell me?" He asked me.

" What do you want to know?" I asked him.

" I want to know that what is that which is bothering you today? It's our birthday. You should be happy." He asked

" I am happy. You might be blind for not seeing that." I said and he shook his head.

" I am not blind. You are stupid for thinking that we don't have eyes." He said.

" I didn't mean that, Liam. Stop now." I said to him.

" Not until you tell me what's wrong." He said.

" Are you sure that we are twins, Liam?" He asked me.

" No, I am not. Cause you are trying to keep secrets from me." He said crossing arms over his chest.

" Why do you think like that, Liam?" I asked him.

" Cause, you are acting weird from this morning. You went for meeting this morning but you cancelled that, you went to Rora's University then called me that she wasn't there when Lene was there, still you said they couldn't find Rora. Then when I reached there I saw Rora is still there. Then you got angry with us. You came back home with Rora but then you again got vanished. What's going on, Bro? What are you hiding from me? You shouldn't hide anything from me." He said. Yeah, I know. He will eventually come to know.

" I cancelled the meeting that was totally for another, Liam. But I was angry with you two because Lene really lost Aurora. She was failed to track her. I was hell tensed. I thought she is with you and this why I called you. You told that she wasn't with you. It just make the fear a bit more. And then she came with her friend Kate. She wasn't there before you come. She was somewhere else. And from the starting I haven't been picking up a good vibe on this Kate girl. There is something wrong about her. Really mysterious and utterly dangerous. I think she is not the same she tries to show up. I don't know I can be wrong. But she doesn't make a good impression. I always get a feeling that I have seen her somewhere before or she is somehow related to someone I know. I don't know. She looks closely alike of someone whom I know. But at this moment I can't remember. I think about it a lot. I sent people around to find out about her whereabouts but there's nothing suspicious. Still I have a feeling that this girl is something. Can't let it go. I am just worried that she might be prove dangerous for Aurora. And this is why I was angry when I saw her with that girl. I don't know if she is good or bad. But we need to be careful and we can't even tell Aurora to stay away from the girl cause they are very close to each other. This is making me frustrated." I said to Liam running fingers through my hair. I was really frustrated not knowing what to do. I was trying hard to cope up with this. But still things can be messed up.

" Relax Bro. You are over thinking. The girl can might really be innocent. May be it's just your mind giving you a bad vibe cause you are worried about Rora too much. May be Kate is just look alike to someone you know. This why it is giving you a bad feeling. May be there is nothing like that. I can understand that. It might be just your subconscious mind making a fuss here. May be there is nothing." He said.

" May be. But still I don't feel good about that girl." I said.

" Alright, Bro. For now keep aside that thinking. Tell me what did you think about convincing Rora?" He asked me. " Got a plan?" He asked and I chuckled.

" I didn't got a plan but I got I thing." I said and showed him.

" No way." He said smirking at me.

" No girlfriends any more. That word messed with me a lot. I hate that word." I said to him and he laughed.

" Yeah. I hope you can make it, Bro." He said to me.

" Yeah, same here." I said to him.