At Least This Time

Luke's POV

" Just let us do our work. It's important to capture her alive. She knows everything about this. She is a part of that gang." Sebastian said.

" I don't care I want my girl back. To Hell With Your Mission." I said to Sebastian.

" You want your girl back. Right. And there is other 3 girls too. One of them is my sister as well. I want them back as well. But stop acting too much selfish. Let me think straight. What do you think I am not trying?" He asked.

" Yeah, I can see. Look, Wittgenstein, I let Aurora do these because she was upset and she wanted to know the truth. If only I knew it will risk her life like this I would have never let her do this. If something happens to her mark my words I will bury you all under 10 feet of ground." I said. He raised one of his eyebrows.

" Calm down, Bro. It won't get our Rora back to us. We have to think properly." Liam said pulling me away from Sebastian.

" What do you think we are doing here? We are also trying to get them out of it. And if you are talking about your fiance only then listen this mission is going on from last few years. Have you any idea how many people died in this mission? You have no idea how many families got destroyed in this world because of this game. You have no damn idea. Leave it. But about your fiancée. I promise nothing will happen to her. We will make sure about that." He said that to me.

" I don't trust you. Thank you for saying that but we will manage." I Said. " Let's go, Liam. Can't wait for a second more." I said to Liam and he followed me.

" What are we going to do, Bro?" Liam asked me.

" We are going to enter the warehouse." I said.

" Are you sure, Bro?" Liam asked me.

" If you guys don't want to come with me then it's ok as well but I can't wait anymore to see my girl." I said and took out my gun. "I will go alone." I said and kept walking toward the warehouse. I Liam coming with me.

" You are coming with me?" I asked Liam.

" What do you think Bro? Can't sit silently here when you are fighting with them inside." He said and opened the safety catch of his gun.

" Ok, let's go but you really don't have to come,." I said to him and I smilingly.

" I do and I want to go with you, Bro." He said.

" Ok. Come." I said and found Lene and Adam are also coming.

" We told our securities they will be going from the back." Adam said.

" Good." I said.

" I want to go with you all." I heard Linda.

" Stay away from us." Liam said.

" I am going and that's final." She said walking passed us. She reached before us and we followed her.

As soon as the door opened and we entered in I saw it was an old warehouse. There was broken glasses on the way. I saw the windows were almost broken. I looked around and found some electric wire on the floor.

" Keep your eyes open." I said to all. They nodded.

As soon as we reached the entrance Linda just kicked down the door before we reach her. What's with this girl!!! I let it go. I need to see my girl first. Then anything else. Nothing is more important than her at this moment. We entered the warehouse and the view made my blood frozen in my veins. That lady was pointing a gun at Aurora. She was looking at her blankly. I stepped ahead. We had a fight and suddenly she pointed her gun at me. Yeah, it's better to die than watch her dying in front of me. I kept looking at Catherine who pulled the trigger and the the bullet was about to hit me and but suddenly Liam reached me.

" Bro, move." He said and pushed me away. I thought the bullet hit him instead me but we found the bullet hit the wall behind us.

" You ok?" I asked him.

" Yeah." He said. I patted his head.

Before we could turn to see Catherine we heard her screaming. As we turned found her sitting on the ground clutching her arm. What just happened!!! We saw Brielle ran to Catherine and snatched the gun away from her. Then slapped her hard several times. I didn't think about anything else. I ran to Aurora and hugged her tightly not bothering the surrounding.

" Are you ok?" She asked me hugging me back.

" I am perfectly fine now." I said. I swear she could hear my heart beat as it was beating abnormally.

" Rora." Liam called her. And we broke the hug and she hugged him as well.

" Why are you crying?" Liam asked her. " He is alright. Look." Liam pulled me next to him. "See?" He asked her.

" You were stupid to come inside like that." She said.

" If we haven't come then she was going to kill you all." Liam said to her and I wrapped my arm around her then pecked on her lips. I kept her close to me.

" Enough." I heard Catherine who fought back with Brielle.

But suddenly Linda reached and kicked her down. And yes, Catherine wasn't stronger than the door. She also couldn't endure it. But she snatched Linda's gun and almost shoot her if only another bullet didn't hit her wrist. I found Sebastian and his team coming out they reached us.

" What are you all looking at?! Finish them all." Catherine barked at her men. Oh, I forgot about them. I stepped ahead hiding Aurora behind me. But to my surprise none of them moved.

" Stupid!!! Shoot them." Catherine shouted but still they didn't move.

" Hey, come on shoot us." Sebastian said smirkingly. But none of them did it. He reached them and smirked again looking at Brielle who just twisted her lips at him. " I think something is wrong with your men Catherine. Look they are standing like statue. Sebastian said. " Umm, I think I know what's wrong with your men. Let's see." He smirked. " Oh, I know this man. He is commander Hutchinson. Look!!!" He said and walked passed him. "Damn!!! I know him as well. Captain Morgan." He said and I got the trick. They were his force not Catherine's men. " Lieutenant Conor. Commander Roberto and the whole team Beta. I bet you know all of us. No?" He asked Catherine. " Don't lie at least this time." He said. I looked at him weirdly. How did he do that?!!!