Like Really?!

Aurora's POV

" Wow!! You are looking beautiful." Bella said to me.

" Yeah. I loved the dress." I said.

" Me too. I imagined you in this dress when I said RD to design this dress for you. But you look more beautiful in this.I'm She said. I smiled widely.

" Thank you for this dress." I said sitting beside her.

" You no need to say thank you for this." She said. I smiled.

" When did you find out that you are pregnant?" I asked her.

" Quite a few to back when I got the news that you ran away." She said.

" I am sorry. You might be worried." I said.

" I was worried but then Luke and Liam informed us that you are safe and sound." She said and my eyes open wide.

" They did it?" I asked.

" Yes. I was hell worried when I heard that you are nowhere to be found. But they informed me and it made me relaxed." She said.

" Then why didn't you show up by now?" I asked her.

" I wanted to come but they said it can make a mess. So, I decided to come later." She said.

" Oh, good then." I said.

" Yeah, and I am not sorry to when I tell you that I want to kill your mother for doing this nasty thing with you. I won't mind shooting her on her brain but the thing is I can't do that now because of the baby. I don't want to do any violence while carrying the baby. I will think about it after the labour. I will think what is the most painful way to kill her. So that she can understand what that she has done." She said gritting her teeth. Like she wants to shoot my mom that instant. Shot!!! Shot!!! Pregnancy hormones alert!!! Pregnancy hormones alert!!!

" Alright. Let's not think about it now." I told her.

" Why not?" She asked me.

" Because I don't want to get my pregnant sister worried. She needs to relax for herself and the baby." I said kissing her cheek. She smiled.

" You are always my sunshine. I wasn't wrong when I named you Aurora. You are the light of my life." She said and I hugged her.

" And you are mine." I told her. No matter what, I love my sister more than anything else in the world. Nothing can change that thing.

" I love you, my little Aurora." She said and I laughed.

" Not little anymore. I am 21 now." I said to her and she chuckled.

" You will always remain the little girl with shining blonde hair pulling up in a cute ponytail moving right and left while running all over the house. It was a sight to see." She said.

" Yeah, we used to play hide and seek." I said.

" Yeah. And I used to paint your toenails and you used to whine to get all the colors together." She said.

Yes. I was a whiny kid. Very very naughty. But when she left I lost my interest in my life. I didn't pay attention to anything. Became a robot of my mother. I used to do whatever she used to tell me to do.

" Yes. I was whiny kid running over the house with whining and then when you used to get irritated by my whines you used hide in the closet." I said and we both laughed. Yeah that closet has got a lot of memories of ours. 

" Yeah,You were too much eventful. But look at my Hailey. She is way too calm. I don't know what to do with her. She stays most of the time with her books. You can see the results she got a big glass on. See doesn't even have any friends. She keeps talking with her cousins on phone but doesn't like the kids in her class. She is going to be in trouble. How can she grown up without having a friend!!!" She said to me.

" Hey, relax. You have grown up without having friends, I did that too. We didn't have any friends. She will make it up. She has a beautiful family at least. Think about our childhood, Bella. We didn't have a family either. We kinda grown up by ourselves." I told her.

" Yes. But still we don't want her to repeat the history. I don't want my daughter walk in the same path I did. I want her be a normal girl. Like others. You know that day her teacher called me from the school. I thought she has done something. But when I reached school I was shocked listening that Hailey is asking teacher some questions which is not even of her own level. She was too much advanced and a fast learner that teachers need to pay an extra attention on her. Now even her teachers are scared of her that what question she will ask the next moment." She said and sighed.

" That's brilliant. That's not abnormal. Our Hailey is too much talented and brilliant. We should be proud of her." I said.

" What do you expect from the girl who learned the all the countries of the world, their capitals, currency and the presidents of Europe and Africa, periodic table of elements at her age of 3. She can recite it without any fail while I failed in chemistry 3 times and almost destroyed the laboratory. Then teachers decided to not giving me into science because I could be proved dangerous for the world. And my daughter!!! My own daughter learnt whole the periodic table when she was only 3." She said and I chuckled.

" Relax. She is just too much talented." I said.

" Not just chemistry. She can remember anything she studies. She never forgets things. Isn't it a bit weird!!" She asked me.

" No. Not at all, Bella. I think our Hailey is a genius kid. She will one day make you proud of you being her mother. Mark my words she will prove that she is a kid for whom you should be proud of." I said.

" I am proud and scared for her at the same time. She is too much innocent for the world. I hope she gets some senses." She said.

" You got a super kid, sister. Smile and I got a feeling this kid is also going to be a superhuman." I said.

" One is enough for that." She said and I chuckled.

" Let's leave it for future. Let's go downstairs." I said and she nodded. We came downstairs and I saw Liam. He reached me.

" Where is my gift?" He asked me.

" Kate said I should be the best gift in your life." I said to him. He thought something for a while. Then chuckled.

" Yes, you are." He said.

" But I have a gift for you. Kate helped me to get them." I said and picked out the gift box.

" What is inside it?" He asked me.

" Open it." I said and he chuckled.

He opened the box and the smiled. Thanks was a wrist watch for him. He removed the one he was wearing and gestured me to put it on his wrist. I put it on him.

" You like it?" I asked him.

" I loved it." He said.

" I actually wanted to buy you a car but I don't have enough money." I joked. He laughed.

" It doesn't matter whatever you gift me. It will always be special for me. Cause you are my best friend." He said.

" I am." I said. " What is Luke?" I said and picked out the one I bought for him.

" What is for him?" He asked smirkingly. I rolled my eyes.

" I bought twin watches for twins." I said and he laughed.

" Let's go find out Luke." I said and found him talking with some people.

" He might be busy. Let's talk with him later." I said to Liam.

" Wait, I will call him." He said.

" No, it's ok." I said.

Aunt Lucy was calling Liam and he told me to stay there. But I  walked out of the crowd.

Luke has got time for everyone. I am only here feeling neglected. At least I can expect a bit of time from him as friend. Hell with him. Why am I even thinking about him!!!

Because you love him.

My brain said and my eyes open wide with the realization. Really?!! Like really?!!