All Are In Danger

Aurora's POV

" Good afternoon, everyone." Louise Andres or Josephine Robertson whoever she was said to us. I just nodded. Didn't say anything.

" Good afternoon, Ms. Andres." The girl Hoor said.

" How are you all?" She asked us

" We are fine." I replied.

" Great then. Let's start the lessons." She said.

" Ms. Andres?" I called her.

" Yes, Aurora." She turned to me and said.

" I have something to discuss with you." I said to her. She nodded with a smile.

" What is that about?" She asked me.

" Umm, it's secret between you and me." I said and she nodded.

" Ok then. I am really excited." She said and I chuckled.

" Stay excited. May be this news is really exciting." I said winking at her. She smiled.

" Alright, then let's get started as I am excited to know what Aurora wants to tell me." She said to us. I smiled.

It seemed to be the longest class I have ever attended. Not  a single word got into my brain I just kept looking straight. As soon as it finished I thanked God wholeheartedly. At last it finished. I was like thankful to God for making it finish. One by one all the students left. Then she turned to me. She sat next to me.

" Tell me, Aurora, what's that?" She asked me.

" Actually, I want to tell you something about one of my friends." I said.

" Okay." She said confusedly.

" Yes, her name is Katherine Beverly." I said and she got paled at once.

" What are you talking about?" She asked me.

" Do I still need to explain, Louise Andres? Oh, sorry. I should say Josephine Robertson, right?" I asked her.

" Who told you these?" She asked me in horror.

" Does it matter?" I asked her.

" Obviously it does." She said.

" Well, Brielle and Mackenzie's life is in danger. If you want to help them then cooperate." I told her.

" With whom?" She asked.

" Sebastian Wittgenstein." I said.

" If it's only Sebastian then I would have thought to help you but if Linda is included then no. I am not at all going to help you. Even if it cost my life. I will offer my life happily than let any stupid do any stupid mistake to let my Country down. The dignity and respect of USA is holding higher than the Everest for me. If they kills this innocent British girl Mackenzie it will lead us only get blame from all over the world and no way I am going to tolerate this. I vowed on my life that I will never let USA down. I will not help you, Aurora. Tell them to shoot me. I care a little." She said.

" Their life is in danger. Try to understand." I said.

" It's Linda's trick. I know this very well. How can you team up with her? Brie trusted you a lot. I never ever thought you will change your color that easily." She said.

" Enough!!! Don't point your finger at the loyalty to my friendship. I want to help them both." I said frustratedly.

" You are not helping. You are destroying them." She said.

" I don't agree with you." I heard Sebastian's voice. We both turned.

" You brought him here?" She asked me.

" No, I didn't." I said to her." You destroyed it." I said to Sebastian.

" I am sorry." Josephine said.

" Why?" I asked the next moment she give me a tug and in a blink took out the gun from her waist and pointed it on my head. I got panicked at once.

" No, Sebastian Wittgenstein. Not this time." Josephine said. " Move or else you will be the reason for losing this innocent soul." She said and terror ran through my body. No she won't do that. Or will she?!! I tried to stay calm but I wasn't able to.

" Josephine, look things can be discussed peacefully." I said.

" No, it can't be. If you guys make a fuss then I will kill both of you in a blink." She said.

" And then you think you can flee away easily?" Sebastian asked.

" I will rather die than let you get in touch to Mackenzie or Brie. I am not going to let you play with the dignity of my country. You are f*cked up for trusting Linda. Now move." She said and drag me with her pointing the gun at my head.

" Stay away from me. Or else I am going to shoot her." She shouted.

As soon as we came out I saw thousands of the guns pointing at us. I knew that I was going to die. I had a beautiful life but I messed it up by myself. I had a beautiful family I will miss them like hell. The person I was going to miss the most is my love. Luke. I tried to find Liam but I couldn't find him around. God please make it easier and less painful. Just make it in one bullet.

" I will shoot her. Be careful." Josephine said.

" Are you really going to kill me?" I asked her.

" Depends." She said.

" On what?" I asked.

" If they let me go then it's fine. If not then I will shoot you at first before I die." She said and I knew that was not going to be happened. I didn't want to talk with her more.

" Get in." She told me opening the car door. I got in silently. " Don't make a fuss." She said and started the car not before shooting 3 times on the air. She started to drive I don't know where she was going. Soon she stopped the car.

" I am sorry. I didn't have any other options." She said. " Come on, hurry." She said and pulled me out of the car. " Give me your phone." She said.

" Let me call Luke at least." I said but she snatched it then threw it away. " Come with me."

Then started to run to the opposite side of the road. I don't about how much we walked before we reach in a place I have never visited. She opened the lock looked around and we got in. It was dark inside. She lit up the room and my eyes widened as I saw Mackenzie sleeping on the couch. I almost ran to her if I hadn't heard a voice.

" What happened?" Brielle asked coming out of the kitchen. Her eyes widened as she saw me.

" Well. We all are in danger." Josephine said to her.

I don't know about the others but  Brielle was definitely in danger.