For Sure

Luke's POV

" That can't be possible." I said to Liam.

" But this is truth, Bro." He said and I shook my head.

" But how?" I asked him.

" This only can happen if they were hiding this truth for years." He replied.

" They are not that stupid to not being concerned when their own house was being used as a warehouse. They must have known that from long back." I said.

Recently we received this news from a trustworthy source that the burnt house of Stratton in Munich was involved in some kind of illegal issues. This why the police has been investigating about this. They are still trying to find out if Strattons were involved in this or not. If not then where Strattons were hiding. The question is if they knew they were right here then why didn't they showed up. Why were they hiding!!!

" Who knows they might be involved in this as well." Liam said.

" They might be." I said confusedly.

" Yeah, they might be. I have a strong feeling that there is something wrong with this." He said to me.

" Nothing is completely cleared." I said to him.

" Let it be the other way around. It can be that they don't know anything but those people just were using their burnt house as their warehouse without their knowledge." Liam told me.

" That could be but this is not saying that any way either cause this is not clear they were involved or not. We can't just take any decision. We will let the police investigate this." I said to him.

" Interpol is handling this case. As their point of view there are something more in this thing. They are only up for that warehouse. There are more Warehouses. They are trying to find out the leader of this gang. Until now a little progress I heard about it." He said.

" How much they have gone with it?" I asked him.

" They cooperate with other forces in order to find out the source of this criminal gang. I think soon the secret will be revealed." Liam said.

" I also want this to get solved." I said.

" Same here." He said.

" And what about the Kate girl?" I asked him.

" Kate is just unpredictable. I don't even know what she is doing. The new team is said to keep an eye on her." Liam said.

" We should have known by now." I said.

" Soon, bro. May be by end of the week we will come to know about her more. But it's sure that she had lied about her own introduction. She said wrong things." He said.

" Yeah. I know she did. Her motive is not clear properly." I said.

" But still now she didn't hurt Rora. So, I think there is something about this girl which is not so normal. She was vanished somewhere last week. Now I still don't know if she has come back or not." He said.

" Yeah, she did. Lene informed me. I thought thanks God that one mystery got closed. But that mystery girl has come back. I am like why are you kidding me man!!!" I said to him and he chuckled.

" Yes, bro. This all are messing with my brain a lot." He said to me.

" I don't know what that is but there is a deep deep deep secret. And people will never think like that. A burnt house using as an warehouse. I wonder if no one has visited that place all these 10 years." I said.

" Me too was thinking about this."  He said. " If it was a warehouse why had no one ever visited that place? Not even they themselves. Neither they wanted to made it work nor they wanted to fix it. My question is what is the one thing they wanted." He said.

" If I knew it already then I would be solved the case, Liam." I said to him and he nodded.

" Just too much to take." He said and his phone started to ring. He picked it up. " Yeah. No, not at all busy. Ok. Talk to him." He said and I got confused. He gave the phone to me.

" Who?" I asked him.

" Rora and seems to be angry as hell, Bro. What have you done?" He asked me. I looked at the phone tensed. What might have happened that she was this angry.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Hello, Mr. Edwards. I think you are forgetting something. Cause you know you told someone that you will pick her up but he didn't show up by now and it's hell annoying. And about the phone I will say phone is for contacting with other. Not for always cause someone forgot to pick up my calls. If he now enough kind to pick me up or I will go home back by myself. I will manage anyway." She said coldly and I took my phone there was 12 missed calls from her. She as all right to get mad with me. I don't know how to make it up now.

" No, no, babe. I am coming. I will pick you up. No worries. I am sorry." I said and gave the phone to Liam.

" Take her in a nice date. She will be happy." He said and I nodded.

" Can you following

I quickly took my phone and my car keys. I ran out of the office and reached the parking lot. I got into my car and ignited I started for her University. Soon I reached there. I was searching for her but suddenly I found someone I didn't wished to meet this time. It was unnecessarily odd. It was Kate and I was wondering who was the other two persons with her. They were talking too much friendly. I wanted to know but it wasn't right time. I called Adam and told him to follow them.  I needed to find out my girl at first and to take care of her anger right now. Nothing is more important than her. I then found her sitting near the library.  She was angry. I needed to make it up. I thought for a second. I can do it. I can do it. Exactly I can. Definitely I can. I can do it for sure.