Surprise

Aurora's POV

" Have you fought with Luke? Why are you too upset today?" Kate asked me.

" No. We didn't." I said to her confusedly.

" Yeah, I too saw you two this morning so lovey dovey." She said

" Why are you asking that?" I asked her.

" Why are you upset today?" She asked me.

" Not like upset. I don't know I am just confused." I said.

" Confused?!! About what?" She asked.

" About myself and about what he said this morning." I said mindlessly.

" What did he say?" Kate asked me.

" He said he is in love." I said looking out of the window without thinking anything.

" That made you confused?!!" She asked me weirdly looking at me like I have 6 heads.

" Yeah." I said.

" You gotta be kidding me." She said to me.

" Why so?" I asked her.

" Your boyfriend told you that he is in love and that made you confused?!! Why?! I mean girl why?!" She said looking at me shocked.

" Cause, he didn't clear whom he is in love with." I said.

" You have gone mad. You need mental help, girl. Let's go visit a psychiatrist." She said to me.

" Why?! What have I done now?" I asked her.

" Are you kidding me?!! Dude, your boyfriend told you he is in love then he must be in love with you only you. Whom else will he be in love with?!" She asked me. "And as far as I know Luke is not a type of guy who will betray you. So, don't even think like that." She said. If she only knew the truth.

" Yeah. I might be over thinking. I know he won't betray." I said.

" Good girl. Now do you want me to give you a lift or your possessive boyfriend will pick you up?" She asked me.

" He will pick her up." I heard Luke's voice from back.

" Oh, there he is." Kate whispered in my ear smirkingly. " Enjoy your time with him." She whispered again and waved at me. " Bye, Aurora. See you tomorrow." She said and walked away. I reached reached Luke and he was looking at Kate narrowing his eyes.

" She is your friend?" He asked me and I nodded.

" Yeah. She is quite interesting." I said.

" Hmm. Be careful about people around. Don't trust everyone." He said seriously.

" Alright I will be careful about it." I said. He intertwined our hand and lead me towards the car. I can feel people are not too much trust worthy. I nodded my head. " Let's go." He said to me opening the door of the car for me. I got in the car and he closed the door. He got in the car and started to drive it.

" Where are we going ?" I asked him as I saw he wasn't driving back home.

" We are going something." He said.

" Where?" I asked him.

" You trust me?" He asked me.

" Yes. I do." I said.

" That's it. I wanted to hear only that. Thank you for trusting me." He said.

" You no need to thank me for stating the truth. " I said to him mimicked him. He looked at me and chuckled.

" We are going somewhere that you will like." He said and I nodded. I kept looking out of the window.

" How was your day?" He asked me.

" It was great. I said. He chuckled.

" Thought your will say that it was tiring." He said.

" It was but it's ok. It was great." I said. " What about you?" I asked him.

" As usual." He said. I nodded.

" What did you do today?" He asked me.

" Classes and then talked with Kate." I said.

" Oh. Ok then." He said.

" Yeah." I said and then I shut myself.

I kept looking outside. It was half past 6 in the evening. I checked the time. Suddenly Luke's phone started to ring. He gestured me to pick it up. It was showing an unknown language but I bet it was Italian.

" Who is that?" I asked him showing the screen. He glanced once at the phone and then fixed his gaze at the road again.

" It's mom. Pick up." He said and I nodded. I received the call.

" Hello, Luke? Where are you?" She asked.

" It's me Aurora, Aunty." I said.

" Oh, girl. Where were you? Why aren't you still at home?" She said sounding tensed.

" Is she there?" I heard aunt Lucy before I could answer.

" Yes, she is." Aunt Trina said.

" I told you guys that Rora is with Luke." I heard Liam. I sighed.

" I was waiting for Luke. He told me that he will pick me up. This why I was waiting for him." I said. I heard her sighing.

" Next time if you late please inform us at first. We got worried about you. I thought you lost your way while coming back and home or you got kidnapped. Besides you weren't picking up your calls. It showed switched off." She said.

" I am sorry. I thought Luke told you. And my phone's battery went down. I forgot to put it on charge last night." I said.

" It's ok. Take care then. Don't be late. Come back home soon." She said.

" Yeah, we are coming back home I guess." I said. Luke shaking his head.

" Put it on speaker." Luke said and I put the phone on speaker.

" Mom, we might be late." He said.

" Where are you two going?" She asked him.

" Peace offering, Mom. I scolded her that day this why." He said to her.

" Alright. Come back home before 10." She said.

" Alright, Mom. We will be back soon." He said.

" Ok, then bye." She said.

" Bye Mom. Don't worry." He said and gestured me to hung up the call. I gave the phone back to him.

" Why didn't you tell them that you are coming to pick me up?" I asked him.

" I forgot." He said looking straight at the road. I sighed deeply. Nothing can be done if he forgot that.

" Alright. Next time I will do that." I said.

" Put your phone on charge from now now onwards. If it wasn't switched off they weren't this worried." He said and I nodded.

" Yeah, I will keep it in mind." I said.

" We are almost there." He said and soon he parked the car and got down. He opened the door for me and offered me his hand to hold it. I hold his hand and he locked the car.

" Shall we?" He asked me. I giggled.

" Sure." I said. " But what is this place?" I asked him and I found it's a restaurant.

" May I help you, sir?" I saw a waiter asked Luke.

" Reservation for Mr. Fernandez." Luke said and he nodded.

" Please come with me." He said and we followed him.

" Who is Mr. Fernandez?" I asked Luke.

" You will see." He said and I smiled nodding. Let's see what the surprise is. Excited!!!