The Mystery

Aurora's POV

" You know what, Liam?" I asked.

" What?!" He asked me.

" You're an incredibly stupid guy." I said irritatingly.

" Yeah, I know that." Hesaid chuckling.

" No, kidding." I said.

" I am serious as well." He said.

" You're not." I said.

" I am, Rora." He said.

" No you are not. You are stupid. You always make fun of serious issues. How can you do this to a girl who was already suffering from a serious lose?! Are you for real?! Or you are a real jerk!!! Either you are a real stupid or you had no brain that time. You might had sold your brain in a sell." I said to him glaring at him hard.

" Calm down, Babe. Calm down." Luke said trying to convince me.

" No talk. You keep quiet. No siding with him this time, Luke. Stay way." I said glaring at Luke as well. He sighed.

" I am not siding him, Babe. You just calm down" he said to me.

" Quiet." I said and he shook his head helplessly.

" Then continue. Why did you stop?" I asked Liam. He sat straight.

" Then, I slowly realized that what I was doing was utterly wrong. Cause I was hurting her. So, I stopped pranking on her and started to try to befriend with her. At first she didn't want to. She used to hate me for making her life hell. So, I tried hard to make her believe that I have changed. So that she befriend with me. And it worked. She forgave means befriend with me." He said.

" But you still remained that Tom and Jerry kids." Luke said.

" Yeah. Our fighting never stopped. Everyone started to say that we needed each other at least for fighting each other. But this was like a game to us. No one wanted to let the other one win. This some time used to create great mess because Tracy was a short temper girl. Her anger knows no bound. She just doesn't care about anything when she is angry. She used to create a great mess. This was how we still were close to each other. She might had gotten a clue by then that I liked her. But I wasn't sure about her feelings cause she never tried to explain it. But I knew that I loved her already." He said.

" Wow, wonderful." I said. " What happened then?" I asked him.

" We were doing great. I mean we were in a good term. More like a sweet-and-sour friendship. But as you know no good lasts for long without a mess and we got messed. We were messed as well." He said to me.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" What happened was we messed up in a worst way." He said.

" Why?! What happened?" I asked him.

" Another long story." He said.

" I am all ears." I said. He sighed deeply. " Start over. I am waiting." I said.

" Alright. Listen then. As we were doing great with each other I tried to take a step which I think I shouldn't ever taken." He said and sighed again.

" Well?" I insisted him to speak up.

" I confessed and everything got messed." He said to me.

" Like how?" I asked him.

" It was Tracy's 18th birthday. We had a lot of fun. I wanted to made it the most memorable day in her life. But it didn't took a good turn." He said and laughed dryly.

" Why so?" I asked him.

" It got messed when I told her that I loved her. She said she needs some time to think. I gave her that time to think but that time never ended. She never ever talked about it back. Not even that she is not interested. She kept ignoring me. Never attended my calls or answered my text. She started to act like there is no me in her life. She was acting like I have been erased from her life, I have been vanished. I was so angry that time. She was giving me no vibe. I tried to talk to her but she never let me have that chance. She kept ignoring to come on the family gatherings. She avoided me very easily and it was enough for me by then. I wanted to have my answers from her by any means. I wasn't going to let her go that time. I needed to have my answers for the peace of my mind." He said.

" Then?" I asked him.

" Then I got to meet her in a family meeting but she again was acting like she doesn't know me. But this time I wasn't at all in a mood to let her go. I wanted my answers at any cost. I wasn't letting her go this time that easily. But she determined to ignore me. I was hell irritated with her attitude cause she was never like that. When I got a chance to talk to her she was like not interested. I even begged her to give me my answers. She was too much messed to answer me. She was like she doesn't want to have a relationship then and I thought she needs time. But I was wrong. She was just ignoring me all the time. I thought everything is dependent on time but she had no other words to say. She was lying from the start that she doesn't want to be with me. Actually she has an mysterious reason to be away from me. If she sees any other girls around me she gets jealous. But never wants to admit that. I did everything for her. I left hanging out with any girls just because she gets jealous of them. You have seen girls around Luke but did you see any girl around me!! No that's just because I act rude with them. I don't let them come near me because Tracy will be hurt if she comes to know. I left my several habits for her, I don't like to wear something blue but you see I most of the time try to wear blue because it is her favorite color. I left every those things that she hates but I couldn't left one thing she hates that might be me myself. I can't let her go. Cause, I freaking love her a lot. It feels dying when I feel she is doing this to me. She is just playing this game for God knows which mysterious reason. I also accepted this challenge, Rora. Now if she wins she can have her own ways but if I win she is mine that's for sure. She can't escape me." He finished and I looked at him sadly. I felt his pain he was going through the pain. He was crazy about her and if she had no feelings for him then she would never ever be jealous. But what's her reason for being this way!!! I need to to this Mysterious Reason. I have to solve this mystery. I have to.