Valid Reason

Aurora's POV

" Why are you here, Luke?" I asked Luke as soon as I saw him in front of my University.

" Rora, it's me. Liam." He said.

Oh!!! Why is Liam so calm today?!!! I shrugged. Don't care. I will be again in spotlight if someone sees me with him.

" Alright, why are you here now?" I asked Liam.

" I am here to pick you up. Duh!!" He said.

" You should just send Lorenzo. I would have reached home by now." I said to him irritatingly.

" Well, I have ordered to do this duty. And I can't deny that." He said.

" Who?" I asked.

" You can guess that." He said.

" Tell him that I am good. I no need to have any babysitter." I said.

" Of course you don't. But the fact is you are Luke's responsibility as he promised Bella to take care if you. So, he will do anything to protect you." Liam said.

" Yeah, I can see that." I rolled my eyes.

" That was an accident, Rora. Luke told me to look after you until he comes back. But things happened in front of my eyes. I was too dumb. I couldn't help you. You should get angry with me not Luke. He wasn't responsible for that." He said.

" I really don't care." I said looking away.

" Alright I won't tell anything. Let's go home." He said and I nodded. I got into the car and he started to drive. I kept calm.

" So, Luke send you to pick me up?" I asked Liam. He nodded.

" Yeah, he told me to help him until he comes back." He said.

" Comes back? Where has he gone?" I asked him.

" He has gone to Venice. There are some works to do. So, he went to handle it." He said.

" Oh, good then." I said.

" I don't know is this a good idea or not." He said.

" About what?" I asked him.

" About you two." He said.

" There is nothing between us two. I hate this idea." I was lying.

I just am extremely angry. Cause, Luke didn't agreed with me. He must be with his girl in Venice. Why the hell I am even thinking about this!!! I do a little care about that. I don't care. He can go anywhere he wants, with whomever he wats. I am not concerned about this. I am not. Not a bit.

Really, Aurora!!! Why are you burning then?! Are you jealous? My brain mocked me.

Shut up. I said to my brain.

" I know that. People made this up. I know both of you very well and if there was something then I would have known first. Cause, Luke is my twin. He won't ever hide something from me." He said.

Yeah. I know that. He will never hide anything from Liam. But why can't they just tell me about the girl. I will not be able to harm her anyway. I won't harm. And if anyone think that a girl like me can even shout at anyone then they are just joking around. I don't think I will be able to shout my lungs out with my skinny self.

My health got continuously damaged by last few months because of tension. I was not able to eat or sleep properly. I was too much scared that my family will come over and drag me back then throw me to those people who were ready to make me a sex slave. This thought continuously eat my brain and I lost my health. I am now afraid of checking my weight. Cause I don't know I will get a heart attack after that. But I know I lost a lot of weight. I am sure about that.

" Yeah. You would have known that at first. So, you know there is nothing between us and there will never be." I said.

" How do you know that? You can't guarantee the future." He said.

" Cause he already has someone and Luke is not a type of guy who will betray someone. I have this trust on him." I said to him.

" Yeah, you do. Then why don't you want to see his face?" He asked me.

" Cause we fought. He didn't listen to me. I am angry with him." I said.

" Just because you are angry with him you told him not to show his face to you?" He asked me and I nodded.

Actually no. I lied again. God forgive me. Actually, everytime I see him it reminds me that he loves someone else and that hurts me badly. This why I don't want to see him. It reminds me about the girl and that makes me burnt inside. This why I didn't want to face him. May be my brain was right. May be I was jealous but right now I didn't want to accept that.

" You are unbelievably crazy, Rora. Crazier than me." He said and I shrugged.

" May be." I said.

" Why are you too stubborn, Rora?" He asked me.

" I was born like that. I might be very calm but you don't have any idea actually how stubborn I am." I said.

" I got a hint of that, Rora. But trust me, this stubbornness is going to cause you a great lose if you still hold this. It's better for you to let it go. You might not know when you lose something precious." He said.

" I will think about it and let you know what I have decided." I said in a mocking tone.

" I am serious, Rora. Not everytime I joke around about everything." He said seriously.

" I got it." I said.

" Don't let your stubbornness overpower you. One is enough to be stubborn. If more than one stubborn is around then it will make us lose our brain. Why do you girls need to be so stubborn!!." He said shaking his head.

" I don't know. I told you. I was born like this." I said.

" And I heard you." I said.

" Yeah. Then why are you taking this so far?" I asked him.

" Cause you didn't gave a valid reason for saying Luke to stay away from you." He said.

" I gave you a valid reason. Staying around him can be proved fatal for me. I won't know when or where someone will stab me or shot me. I didn't have run away from my country to be killed by someone. I ran away to save my life. I don't want to get killed. This why I told Luke to stay away from me. It's best for both of us." I said. " And it's a valid reason." I said.