Save Her

Aurora's POV

" Are you ok, Babe?" Luke asked me.

" Yeah, I am fine." I said to him smilingly.

" What happened with that girl there?" He asked me.

" She bumped on me then started to say that ' don't you have eyes!!'. Stupid girl." I said to him.

" Definitely stupid." He said. "Come, babe. Walk with me." He said to me and I looked back and found those two girls where still standing there discussing something with each other.

The girl who bumped into me pointed us and the other girl turned to us then looked away. She said something to that arrogant girl and she turned to us and continued talking looking at us. What's wrong with them!!!

" What are you thinking, babe?" Luke asked me.

" I have seen that girl somewhere." I said to Luke.

" Whom? The one bumped into you?" He asked me.

" No, the other one." I said to him.

" That blonde girl over there?" He asked me.

" Yeah." I said.

" Can't see her face. She is standing turning her back here." He said.

" Didn't you saw her when her friend bumped into me?" I asked him.

" No, I was looking at you. I didn't see another girl standing there except for the one bumped into you." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Let's go home. I am to help Aunt Lucy in cooking today. My cooking class." I said excitedly.

" Yeah, just don't get hurt. Don't cut your fingers or burn yourself, babe." He said and kissed on my forehead. I giggled.

" Hey!!! Romeo and Juliet? Come on. We need to go home as well." Liam said and I glared at him. "You guys can continue at home there will be no one to disturb you two." He said smirking at us.

" You will be everywhere to spoil our moments. You are such a mood spoiler." I told him. He laughed. Luke got a call and he accused himself.

" You guys get in the car I will just come back in a while." Luke said and we got in the car.

" What happened there?" Liam asked me.

" Met an witch." I said gritting. He laughed.

" Well, what had that witch done to Rora?" He asked me.

" She bumped into me and started to say ' don't you have eyes?' stupid." I said totally pissed off.

" Really?" He said.

" Didn't you at all got angry?" He asked me.

" I wanted to slit her throat." I said fisting my hands. He laughed.

" Alright. Next time if someone does something like that just don't care about anything teach him or her a lesson of their life." He said.

" Yes, I will." I said. " But I don't get it the other girl with her...." I said.

" What's with her?" He asked me.

" I have seen her somewhere. But I am not able to remember that. I am sure I have seen her somewhere. I just can't remember." I said. " Where have I seen her? I can't remember. Can't remember. Urrrghh!!" I said clutching my head.

" Hey, Rora. Relax girl. What's wrong with you?" He asked.

" I have seen her before." I said.

" So?" He asked me.

" I think there is something about her." I said.

" You might have seen her in your University." He said.

" No, not in my University." I said.

" Then might be in the language class." He said.

" No, not there either." I said.

" Relax. You will remember." He said to me.

" I hope so." I said.

" Let's go." Luke said getting in the car and he started to do his work in his laptop.

" But what happened today you know?" I asked Liam in a low tone not wishing to disturb Luke.

" What?" Liam asked copying my tone. I glared at him.

" Alright. I am not going to tell you." I said acted crossed looking away from him.

" Ok, I am sorry. Tell me what happened?" He asked me.

" No. Go away." I said.

" Can't go away. The car is already moving." He said pointing to the road.

" Be a bit less annoying." I said to him.

" Alright. Now spill." He said.

" Kate brought a girl with her in University today." I said to him.

" A girl!!!" He looked at me weirdly. " I think she should bring a boy with her as she herself is a girl. It's something else if she is not straight in that view. You know what I mean?" He said and I face palmed.

" Not like that. Let me finish." I said to him and he nodded.

" Ok, tell me." He said and I told him everything.

" I told you. There is everything crazy about that girl. You can't even predict her. She helped a criminal to flee away?" He asked.

" She is not a criminal, Liam. Her name is Mackenzie. She is a very cute girl. Even she can prove herself." I said.

" Don't trust everyone. I told you before. There is already something wrong about Kate. Then this new girl Mackenzie. Can't trust them both until I know the truth." He said.

" But Liam, you have to trust someone in your life. Otherwise you won't be able to live your life. You have to trust someone in life to make your life full of love. So, you need to trust someone. May be more than yourself." I said and look at the love of my life smiling. He stopped typing and turned to me. He shook his head and looked away. I smiled widely.

" Don't start again you two." Liam said.

" I hate you. You always spoil our moments." I said to Liam.

" You guys always make me the victim to be the witness of your pervert activities." He complained and I sighed.

" I heard best friends helps to make love stories great. But look here? You are trying to make my love story hell. You everytime interfere." I said. He laughed. Suddenly I remembered something. " Liam?" I said.

" What now?" He asked.

" You remember that day you showed us pictures of Wittgenstein family?" I asked him.

" Yeah, what's with that?" He asked me.

" Can you show me again?" I asked him.

" Yeah. Wait." He said and took out his phone and scrolled the pictures. My eyes stuck on a picture.

" It's her." I said pointing the picture.

" Who?" Liam asked me.

" It's Brielle Wittgenstein whom I saw in the restaurant with that girl. But I couldn't recognize the other one." I said. " They must have searching for Mackenzie cause Brielle Wittgenstein is also in the Navy special force, right? And the girl with her was her colleague." I said and blood frozen in my veins thinking about Mackenzie. God!!! Save that innocent girl from these monsters.