Plans

Aurora's POV

" I don't know if you are crazy or not, Rora." Liam said to me.

" I want to know the truth. And that will only happen if I find out my mom or whoever that lady is. I need to know everything. I don't know if my dad is still alive or not. I am dying to know that. I might be crazy. But I want to do it, Liam. I want to know about my parents." I said.

" Luke, are you out of your mind? You are letting her do this!!!" Liam said to his brother.

" Relax, Liam. We are here only. And it's not easy for me to see her tears. I am letting her do that cause I don't want her to cry like that all the time. I also want to know the truth but most importantly I want her get the Peace of mind she deserves to have. I want to make her happy in everyway. I don't want to see her sad all the time like this." He said and I smiled sadly at him.

I wouldn't get someone like Luke. I was so insecure when I ran away from my home. I was tensed like hell that what will happen to me? What will my future? Where will I go? How will I handle this situation? There were a lot of questions running on my head not letting me have peace of my mind properly. I was confused. I was tensed. I was so lost. I was thinking about myself and my securities. But I met Luke it was just amazing. It made my life full of happiness and I found being loved by a family. I got a family cause I got him. He was the best thing happened in my life. I don't ask for more than that from God. He already gave me the biggest thing that he could give me. He gave me Luke. A true companion. He was the best.

I love him a lot but I respect him much more than that. My love is getting deeper and deeper day by day and I am falling for him thousands of times in a day. I am just getting crazy I think but I don't care. I don't care if I get crazy for Luke. He is my man after all. I can go as crazy as I can go for him. No one can stop me from that.

" But she can get hurt. You should have thought about that. You know how dangerous this is." Liam said. I smiled.

Liam is my that brother whom I always missed in my life. I don't have a brother. But if I did he might be like Liam. Just like he is always worried about me. Like he treats me like a little girl, Pampers me and sometimes scolds too. But still I love him. He was my best friend. Truly the best of them. He was a precious gift for me too. God might have sent him to make my dull life full of happiness. You can't stay upset if Liam is around you. He can't see people around him upset. He will give his life if that could make them smile. Tell me where will you find a person like Liam? But let me tell you if you have a friend like Liam you are lucky and if you don't then I wish you all get a best friend like Liam who will do everything to make you happy, who will never ever let you cry or let you down. A friend like that will make your life full of joys. Cause no matter how he or she won't leave you anywhere in any bloody situation.

" I won't hurt myself. I trust me." I said to Liam.

" I don't trust you." He said to me.

" You do." I said.

" You are not understanding, Rora. I won't let you do this. Instead of you let me do it, okay? You go back home after talking to them." He said to me and I chuckled.

" If only you could do that then they wouldn't have asked me to do that." I said.

" But what if they try to hurt you?" He asked.

" Relax, Liam. You are worrying too much." Luke said. Liam rolled his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes they might stuck in an awkward position." I told him and he rolled his eyes again.

" Ok, do one thing. Follow me." I said and he turned to me raising one of his eyebrows.

" Do what?" He asked me.

" Ok, 1...2...3...start... a deep breath in .. now hold it... Count 10 now let it go slowly." I said and he rolled his eyes again. " You will feel relaxed, Liam." I said.

" To the hell with you." He said to me completely pissed off.

" Why? Won't you come with me if we walk towards the heaven? Think twice then answer. I don't have any hurry though. You think properly then let me know." I said just to cheer him up. He didn't answer me.

" Why are you too much tensed, Liam?" I asked him.

" I am worried about you cause I can see it's dangerous ahead. But you and Luke are so blind not to see that coming. Mark my words this is not going to be that easy." He said.

" With what will I mark your words a pen or a pencil?" I asked Liam just to let him get a bit relaxed.

" I am serious." Liam said glaring at me.

" I am serious as well. What made you think that I am not serious?" I asked him.

" Alright do whatever you want I won't interfere." He said being totally pissed.

Success!!! At last I could make him pissed. Great going Rora. Keep going. I turned to Luke and he was looking outside of the window calmly. I don't know what he was thinking that moment. I sighed

I wanted to know about my parents. It was killing me from inside. I really wanted to know this mystery. I can't hold it back anymore. I have thought about it. I have thought several times and I think I got a plan. I plan without any flaws I think. But let's see if it works.