The Auction

Aurora's POV

" We are here." Luke said.

" I am excited." I said to him.

" No, you are cute." He said and chuckled.

" Yes, I am." I said smilingly cutely.

He shook his head helplessly. Then got down from the car and opened the door for me. He offered his hand which I accept happily.

" Shall we?" He asked me and I nodded.

" Yes, we shall." I said to him.

I was looking around. It was a charity event of Mrs. Moore. She invited us. There were a lot of people around. I smiled seeing the decorations. It was simple yet elegantly beautiful.

" This is beautiful." I said.

" Yeah. True." He said to me. I sighed looking at him cause he was looking at me.

" Let's go inside and find Liam. Otherwise he will start to think the stupidest things he can think of." I said to him.

" What kind of things?" He asked me.

" He was saying that we are going to make him an uncle." I said.

" True. One day we definitely are going to." He said and I looked at him weirdly. " What, babe? I said the truth only." He said and I sighed inwardly. He was right.

" Alright but he thought that we late for that reason." I said and he sighed.

" You know him. Liam is Liam. He will never change. We can't help it." He said and I nodded.

" True. We can't predict him." I said.

" But where is the stupid now?" He asked and picked out his phone and called Liam.

" Hello." Luke said.

----------------------

" Shut it and listen to me." Luke said irritatingly.

-----------------------

" Shut up. Stop it. Are you freaking kidding me!!!" Luke said.

-------------------------

" No, not at all. It's just you who is thinking like that. There is nothing like that." Luke said.

-------------------------

" Wait until I get you. You are a stupid." Luke said and hung up. "You were right. He was talking about something like that." Luke said and I rolled my eyes.

God!!! Please. Please. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please bring Tracy here. Only she can handle him better. Then he won't be able to irritate people cause he will be busy with her. Then we will be able to take a breath. No one can handle him other than her. I prayed.

" Ciao, Luke." I saw Mrs. Moore coming towards us.

" Ciao, Mrs. Moore." He replied.

" Hi, Aurora." She said to me.

" Hello, Mrs. Moore." I said to her.

" Please come inside." She lead us where Edwards family was already sitting. I saw Naomi and Theo with the kids. I gave her a hug and kisses to the kids. I just love this kids.

" You two are late." Aunt Lucy said as I sat beside her.

" Yeah, sorry." I said and she nodded. Liam cleared his throat to get my attention and smirked when I looked at him. I showed him my fist which would have definitely fallen on his jaw if we were at home. " What is going on here?" I asked aunt Lucy.

" There is a auction." She replied.

" Oh, nice then. I am excited." I said. She chuckled.

" Yeah, let's see. We might be able to buy something." She said.

" Yeah. Let's see." I said.

" If there is a crown I want to buy it." Elyssa said.

" Sure. We will buy it." I said.

" No, we won't. You already have enough of those stuffs." Naomi said.

" Dad." Elyssa showed a puppy face to her dad.

" One more won't harm, honey. Let's buy it." Theo said.

" No means no." She said.

" At first check what they are auctioning. Then fight. You guys are just crazy." Liam said.

" Look saying who?" I said pointing him.

" I did. So?" He said and I rolled my eyes. Then we heard someone spoke on the mic.

" Buonasera signore e signori." (Good evening, ladies and gentlemen) the guy said and the crowd cheered lightly.

" All'inizio voglio ringraziarvi tutti per essere venuti a questo evento stasera." (At first I want to thank you all for coming to this event tonight.) He said and there was applause.

" Siamo felici di poter organizzare questo evento oggi come in tutti questi anni che abbiamo fatto. Grazie a tutti per averci affidato e per aver soggiornato con noi in tutti questi anni." (We are happy to be able to organize this event like all these years we did. Thank you all for trusting us and for staying with us all these years.) He said. People clapped.

" Non prolunghiamo i discorsi e inizia l'asta."(Let's not prolong these speeches and just start the auction.) He said. And people cheered again when the auction started.

" Bene, c'è una lussuosa villa donata da Mr. Rodriguez. Grazie Signore." (So, there is a luxurious mansion donated my Mr. Rodriguez. Thank you, sir.) The auctioneer said and everyone turned to the old man in the corner and clapping for him. He smiled at the people. "Originariamente costa $ 3 milioni di dollari." (Originally costs $3 millions dollars.) He said.

" $4 million dollars." A lady raised her placard.

" Fantastico. 4 milioni in corso.  Qualcuno offre $ 11? " (Fantastic $4 million going. Does anyone offer $5million?) the auctioneer said.

" $5million." Another person said.

" $5 million going." The auctioneer said.

" $7 million." Another person said.

" $7 million. Great going." The auctioneer said.

" 10 million." Someone said and everyone turned to look at the person.

" Fantastico. 10 million going. Going. Can I hear 11?" The auctioneer said. " 10 million going.... going." He paused. " Ok, 10 million sold to bidder number 23." There was a big applause on that. I saw the man with a blank expression sitting there. I shrugged.

The auctioneer continued. But I couldn't understand why were we just sitting like that not bidding on anything. I tried to ask Luke but I couldn't get a chance. After 2 hours the auction was finished and I looked at Luke weirdly.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Why didn't we bid?" I asked him.

" Come with me. Let's meet Mrs. Moore." He said and we walked out of there. We found Mrs. Moore talking to someone.

" Mrs. Moore?" Luke called her.

" Oh, Mr. Edwards." She came towards us.

" You enjoyed the function?" She asked.

" To the fullest." He said. " How much did you raised?" He asked her.

" 86 millions almost." She said smilingly.

" Alright. Keep this. This is from Edwards." Luke said and picked out a cheque from his pocket. He hand that over to her smilingly.

" Thank you, Mr. Edwards." She said.

" You're welcome. We will soon visit the kids." He said.

" You're always welcome." She said. I smiled widely.