Sorry

Aurora's POV

" He doesn't like that kind of dresses. This why just reacted much." Liam said as I wiped my tears.

" I didn't want to wear that but Aunt Trina said me to wear that. I wanted to change it. But she forbade me. This why I didn't change it. If I knew I never would even wear that dress." I said and again cried again like a kid.

No one ever talked to me in this strict voice. I am not used to this. I know I shouldn't be just crying but it hurt me a lot. I don't know why it hurt me more when Luke scolded me like that. I wouldn't be crying if anyone else talked to me this rudely.

" I know that. I know you didn't want to and I know it was mom who told you to wear that." He said. " Just don't cry. Come on wipe your tears." He said like he was talking to a kid. I wiped my tears. " Good girl. Now come on smile." He said and I gave him a small smile. He smiled. " That's like Aurora." He said ruffling my hair. I slapped away his hand.

" Stupid. Don't touch my hair." I said glaring at him.

" Or what?" He asked smirking at me.

" I hate you." I said and he chuckled. " Luke came after you. Did he say anything?" He asked.

" Why? For scolding me again?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

" No. May be to say sorry. But you didn't opened the door." He said. I sighed. Strange guy. He scolds then says sorry. What's wrong with him!!!

" I was in the washroom crying." I said and he sighed. " And I don't think he wanted to say sorry. He was going to scold me again." I said.

" You shouldn't be crying. You should have fought back. Why didn't you ask him back?" He said.

" Ask him back what?" I asked him.

" That it's your choice. You can wear anything you want. Why is this bothering him?" He said.

" Cause, I trust him more than myself. If he scolded me for wearing anything then it might not be good for me. This why he reacted like this." I said honestly.

" Then why were you crying?" He asked me.

" I am crying cause he scolded me. He could say a bit softly. I am not used to these kind of cold behavior." I said. He sighed.

" You can shouldn't be crying. You should fight back. Next time if he scolds you, scold him back. Ask him why it bothers him. Ask him why is he concerned about you so much. Ask him why is he angry without any reason." He said.

" I can't." I said.

" Why is that?" He asked me.

" Cause it scares the hell out of me when he gets angry." I said.

" What!!! Don't be scared. He will do nothing to you even if you shout at him back. Just keep glaring at him with the same dare. Don't lose the battle without fighting it. Let him know you are not easy going." He told me.

" I thought you are his cousin. But you are taking my side?! What kind of brother you are!!" I asked him irritatingly. I don't even know why I was irritated. Why I didn't want anyone say anything against him. I was totally confused.

" I am his twin and I am very responsible brother. I am doing things only for my brother's sake and for the promise I made to you. I told you that I will always be with you no matter what happens I will be at your side. It doesn't matter if your battle is against my twin." He said in a funny way. I laughed so hard.

" There is no war, no battle, no fight. I am just upset. I got scolded without any reason." I said.

" That stupid is just jealous." He said.

" Jealous!!" I asked weirdly. He nodded.

" Jealous of what!!?" I asked him.

" Jealous of people out there." He said.

" And why is that?" I asked him.

" I told you to ask him." He said.

" Doesn't matter. You tell me." I demanded to know.

" I can't tell you." He said.

" Why?" I asked him.

" If I tell you then he will behead me." He said.

" Can't he do anything without getting angry?! What's wrong with him!!! What is his hobby? To scold someone?" I asked irritatingly.

" No, playing piano. Ask him to play for you once you guys go to the honey bunny term again. You won't regret it." Liam said and I glared at him. Can he ever be serious?!

" What!!! I said the truth." He said shrugging.

" Can you ever be serious!!! We are discussing a serious matter here." I said to him.

" Yeah. Too much serious. Just shout at him back if he try to overpower you. Don't give him a chance to win. End of the discussion." He said. I sighed.

" Are you always like this?" I asked him and he acted to be serious trying to hide his laughter.

" I am serious now." He said and I punched on his arm. " Ouch!!! that hurts." He said like a kid.

" Shut up." I said.

" Ok. What are you going to do now? Aren't you angry?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I am." I said. I was both upset and angry with Luke. " I am not going to talk to him this easily." I said.

" Good. Don't talk." He said to me and I nodded. Then we heard someone clearing his throat. We turned to see Luke standing there leaning on the wall folding his arms over his chest with an unreadable expression. Looking as dashing as ever. But how can I forget how he scolded me. I kept my straight face.

" Liam, if your advice giving session to her against me may I add is done for God sake, can I have a talk with her alone?" Luke asked Liam. Liam just smirked.

" Yes, obviously you can, Bro." Liam said to Luke and stood up. Then turned to me. " Just remember what I did." He said and I nodded. He left and Luke came sat beside me. I made a distance between us. Kept looking at him with the corner of my eyes.

" You can look at me straight. I know you are angry. That doesn't mean you have to look away." He said. Yeah, he dared. I glared at him.

" Yes, I am angry. Now what will you do?" I asked him crossing my arms over my chest. He gave me a red rose. That made me smile automatically. I just love this flower.

" I am sorry." He said and my eyes widened.

" What?!" I asked him and he looked away.

" I said I am sorry." He said. I raised one of my eyebrows.
" Well, I am sorry for my behavior. I will try not to repeat the same thing again." He said.

" Try?!" I asked him.

" I won't repeat it again." He said.

" You meant it?" I asked him.

" Every bit of it." He said.

" Hmm." I said.

" Hmm what?" He asked me.

" Why only one rose?" I asked him ignoring his question.

" You might go and check your room." He said.

" No way." I said and he chuckled.

" Am I forgiven?" He asked.

" No." I said.

" What do you want me to do?" He asked.

" What can you do?" I asked him.

" Anything." He said sincerely.

" Don't get angry with me and no scolding." I said. He sighed."Then no forgiving." I said.

" Alright. I agree." He said.

" Then your sorry is accepted." I said.

" Really?" He asked.

" Yeah." I said smilingly.