Not Expected

Aurora's POV

" Yeah, it is amazing." I said as we entered in the restaurant.

" Yeah. I know right." Aunt Trina said.

" So you enjoyed the day?" Aunt Lucy asked.

" Yeah, very very much." I said.

" Glad to know that." She said.

" Just a bit problem with language. I think I need to learn Italian soon." I said.

" Yeah you will make it." Aunt Trina said as we got a table to have our lunch.

" How did you learn Italian?" I asked aunt Lucy.

" Nathan helped me a lot and later I joined in a language class." She answered checking the menu.

" And you leant from Uncle Eon?" I asked aunt Trina. She twisted her lips in disappointment.

" Eon?!! Huh!! You really thought he helped me?!" She said rolling her eyes.

I had a strong urge to say ' don't roll your eyes they might stuck in an awkward position' but I controlled myself cause I was more interested in the story than saying that. What if she doesn't continue after that!!!

" Then?" I asked her.

" I learnt from Lucy. Cause, Eon was least interested in teaching me. When I told him to help me he was like learn yourself and surprise me, Sweetheart." She mimicked him and I chuckled.

" I think I will take classes from you two." I said.

" Sure." They said.

" Let's order something. I am very hungry." I said. They chuckled. We had our lunch and came out of the restaurant.

" Where are we going now?" I asked them.

" We are going to meet one of my friends." Aunt Lucy said.

" Alright, let's go then." I said.

" Who? Lisa?" Aunt Trina asked.

" Yes." Aunt Lucy said.

" I will be damn bored with her blabberings. Can you go alone? We will be waiting for you outside." Aunt Trina said to her and she chuckled.

" Well, alright. You guys can go and sit somewhere out there." She said and went in.

" Thanks God." Aunt Trina said crossing her heart and I chuckled.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Come on. Let's go sit somewhere and talk." She said and I nodded.

We saw a coffee shop near the place and we sat there. I ordered my cappuccino and Aunt Trina ordered for an espresso. We started to talk about many things most of them regarding Italy. The culture, customs, manners, beliefs, history, rituals, festivals many more. I was enjoying talking to her. But suddenly her phone stopped us. She excused herself and went to pick up the call. I was sitting alone enjoying my coffee.

" Ciao." Someone said and I turned to see a guy in grey shirt coming towards me.

" Not native. Speak in English whatever you want to say. Otherwise don't expect an answer from me." I said sipping my coffee.

" I said hi." He said.

" Oh, hi." I said not bothering to look at him cause I don't want to have a conversation with someone unknown.

" I saw you sitting alone so I thought I could accompany you." He said.

" There is a boy sitting alone in the corner, there is an old grandma also sitting alone there and there are ... 1..3...7... Yeah, 7 vacant table around. Why do you have to notice me but them? I don't prefer your accompany either. Thanks for asking. But you can leave now." I said ignoring him.

" Attitude!!! I kinda like it." He said.

" Don't care. Leave." I said rudely. Hate these kind of people trying to be close with their sugar talks.

" Hi, Aurora!!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned to see Catherine Beverly. I looked at her confusedly.

" Hi, Catherine." I said.

" You know him?" She asked me.

" No. Bothering me from a while." I said and she glared at him.

" Do you want me to call the security?" She asked the guy.

" Bi*ch." He said.

" You're a real but*rd for saying that you, m*therf**ker." She said and my eyes widened how she was cursing fluently. Her eyes were burning and teeth were gritting.

" Or what?" He asked her. And she smiled sweetly then her eyes blazed with fire.

She was folding her sleeves. I was wondering if she is going to punch him. But to my surprise she kicked him suddenly and he was laying on the ground clutching his wrist.

" Don't call a girl bi*ch cause it proves you are a real son of a bi*ch." She said and sat beside hin checking his hand. " Don't worry just got sprained, didn't got fracture. I didn't know a man like you is so delicate." She said helping him to get up. He left clutching his wrist. I was looking at her weirdly.

" Are you mad?!" I asked her.

" No. Why did you ask that?" She asked me.

" How can you just kick him like this?!" I asked her still shockingly.

" Well, I pulled out my leg and hit him. That's how I kicked him." She said and chuckled. I blinked. Is she for real?!!

" What happened here?" I saw Aunt Trina.

" Nothing just..." I was confused what to say.

" Hello, Mrs. Edwards." Catherine said.

" Hello. Sorry but do I know you?" She asked Catherine.

" You don't know me. But I know you and I am Aurora's classmate." She said.

" Oh, come then sit with us." She said to her. She nodded and sat beside me.

" I didn't know that you are my classmate." I whispered in Catherine's ear. She just chuckled.

" Yeah, we couldn't talk much that day." She whispered back.

" So, what will you take, Catherine?" Aunt Trina asked her.

" I think I will take a café latte." She said and smiled.

" May I know your name, dear?" Aunt Trina asked.

" I am Catherine Beverly. You can call me Kate." She said.

" Good then, Kate. Where do you live? I mean are you native Italian?" Aunt asked.

" I am not. I am American actually. Suddenly my grandparents wanted to shift here. So, here I am." She said sipping her coffee.

" Oh, ok then. What about your parents?" Aunt asked her.

" Both used to fight a lot, got divorced and got married with someone else." She said flatly.

" Both of them?" She asked.

" Yeah. But they sends me money and comes to visit me often. I am happy for them." She said normally.

" Oh, got it." She said I can feel her being uncomfortable. How can Kate be so normal!!!

" Yeah." Kate said.

" I am back, guys." I saw Aunt Lucy.

" Hello, Mrs. Edwards." Kate said to her and She looked at us weirdly.

" She is my classmate." I said and she smiled nodding.

I was observing Kate while she was talking to Aunt Lucy and Aunt Trina. Her story was totally unexpected.