Broken Pieces

Aurora's POV

" You ok?" Bella asked me with teary eyes. I smiled sadly looking at her.

" Yeah. I am fine." I said to her.

We were in Berlin at our mansion which was nothing but a hell forme currently. I was sitting on the balcony. All the memories were flashing back one by one. My dad might not be the best dad in this world but for me he was the best dad in the world. He loved me a lot and that was enough for me. He always encouraged me in my passions which gave me strength. But now he is no more here. I feel weak, broken and empty. I wiped my tears.

" Come here." Bella said and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

We decided that we will not tell Bella that Catherine has killed her mom as well. Cause, it will break her heart into pieces. I can feel how she will feel. I don't want that same thing happens to her. Cause it will not be good for the baby. I don't want that at all. I want everything goes good after that. I can't endure more than this. One more lose and I will break down completely that I will never ever be able to stand up again.

" Why is life so cruel to us?" I asked Bella.

" Because we might not be that lucky, Princess." She said patting my back.

" She killed my mom before even she saw me, Bella. What was my fault?" I asked her.

" There was no fault of yours, love. She was an evil for killing her own sister." She said and I sobbed. " Hey, look at me. Don't cry, Doll. It was fate. But she is watching you all the time from the heaven and blessing you. Just imagine our parents are living the heaven together. They are happy for us." She said and I hugged her crying softly.

" Don't cry, Doll. Your mom was a very sweet lady just like you. As much as I can remember her she was very kind hearted woman like you. She never hurt anyone intentionally or unintentionally. At least as much as I knew her. But after you were born she changed a lot. I thought she doesn't like me anymore but the reason was she was no more. If only I knew I would have never ever hated her that much. May she rest in peace." Bella said and crossed her heart. I did the same.

" What did our parents ever done to deserve this, Bella?" I asked her.

" They did nothing wrong, Doll. Don't put it like this. It was God's will and we can't say anything against him. He knows better and what he decides it the best option for us. We can't ask why he did that. He only does whatever he thinks is best for us." Bella said.

" But taking our parents away is for no good, Bella. I don't find a reason here. I just don't find any reason behind it. It was only for making us suffer. Yes, we are suffering now. Isn't HE happy now?!" I said.

" Sssshhhhhh!!!" Bella said wiping my tears.

" Don't think like that, Little Princess. You know God never does anything which is wrong. You can't point a finger at him." She said and I nodded. " He never does injustice. It is not a word which is in his dictionary." She said.

" Why are we suffering then? Are we that bad to suffer like this? Are we that hated to HIM? For what HE made us suffer like this? What have we ever done?" I asked her.

" Sometimes we do something which doesn't have any reason which doesn't make any sense. Still we do that, right?" She asked me.

" Yeah, sometimes." I said.

" Like that, God sometimes does something which doesn't make any sense just to test our patience. HE wants to test our trust on HIM that how deep our trust on HIM is. HE tests our trust that how we act when we are in danger or any pathetic situation. How we act that moment. This why HE creates tough situation for us. Like that HE is testing us at this moment. Think that HE loves us a lot as well. Just imagine when we ran away HE did protect us. If he didn't we would never be safe and sound this time. Have you ever imagined that why you choose to come Italy when you ran away?!! There were too many countries to choose but you choose to come here. Because you were going to meet Luke here. Because you were going to find out the love of your life here in Italy. It wad God who made you thought to come here. It was HIS will. HE knew this from long back. This why he made you come here, Doll. Don't always blame God. Cause, we always think about ourselves selfishly but never think what God is thinking, what can be his Reasons to be like this. God is never cruel but our wishes makes HIM cruel to us, baby. HE never does anything wrong. But we make it wrong. Our expectations makes it wrong. We blame God cause he didn't gave us the thing we want. But actually it's not God. We ourselves are wrong. Our timing is wrong. God has nothing to do with that, Doll. Just pray for our parents. They are in the better place watching us from there." Bella said and I sighed.

" Ok, as you say." I said and she smiled. Wiping my tears.

" Don't cry. Smile cause our parents always want us to smile not to cry. If we become sad they will be sad as well." Bella said and I smiled a bit. I hold her hands and kissed on them.

" Don't you ever dare to leave me." I said to my only family I had.

" I won't." She said smilingly kissing on my forehead.

" Mom is calling you, Bella." I heard Luke. I wiped my tears quickly.

" Oh, yeah I am going." She said and stood up.

" I will help you." I said and stood up.

" I am here to help my queen, Little girl. You take care of yourself. Don't cry like that. It will effect Bella as well." I heard Alan as he hold her hand.

I gave them a small smile and they left. I sat down and Luke sat beside me. He hold my hand and caressed it.

" Hey, Babe!!" He said.

" Hi." I said softly with my broken tone.

" What are you thinking?" He asked me.

" I am broken into pieces." I said.

" Don't worry. I will fix them up." He said pulling me in his chest making me feel secure and protected.