Getting A Clue

Aurora's POV

" Are you sure that you want to do that?" Sebastian asked me.

" Yes. I want to do this." I said to him. He sighed.

" Alright. What's the plan?" He asked me.

" Well a few days back I joined in a language class to learn Italian." I said.

" Yeah, then?" He asked me.

" It was the first day when I joined the class. That day I forgot my phone while coming out of the class. When I went back to the class to get my phone because I needed to call Luke to pick me up, I saw Kate I mean Brielle there. Urrrghh!!! It's stupidly frustrating." I said. He chuckled.

" Alright, you can call her Kate." He said.

" More comfortable. But that doesn't mean I am not angry with her." I said and sighed. " At least she saved Mackenzie from that witch I think I will forgive her for this reason only." I said.

" Well, continue." He said.

" Then I heard them talking about something in a foreign language. But I couldn't get it. But in the last Kate just told her to stay in a safe place cause it was dangerous for her to roam around I think. Then she walked out. I don't know what they were talking about." I said to him.

" What is her name?" He asked me.

" Louise. Louise Andres." I said to him.

" Louise Andres?" He asked more like mumbled to himself.

" Yeah. Here. This is her." I said to her showing her picture. He looked at the screen sighed.

" Her name is not Louise Andres, she is Josephine Robertson. She is Brielle's friend. More like her informer. She works in our special force. Actually she is a doctor." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" She is french. How can she be in the special force of USA?" I asked him and looked at Luke. He gestured me to keep calm.

" Who said she is French? She is an American. Do you want me to tell you her bio-data?" He rolled his eyes.

" Hey!!! It should be me who should roll eyes not you. You guys are too complicated. How can I know that she is an American? She said she is a French living here for past 10 years." I said.

" Well in that case she knows 17 languages around the world. She is a skilled actress as well. This why you couldn't get it that she was lying all the time." He said.

" Why was she lying to me?" I asked him.

" May be Brielle sent her to keep an eye on you when she is busy with other works." He said. I sighed. " Now what do you want to do with her?" He asked me.

" If she is her informer then she must have in touch with her. You should track her at first." I said.

" That's right." He said.

" I am going to class today. May be I get a chance to scan her phone." I said to him. He nodded.

" No need to do that if it seems too much tough for you." He said.

" Let's see." I said.

" Ok, we will be around. Let us know." He said and sighed. " And you were right. Mackenzie was out of this topic. I got her family. She was in trip with her friends. We need to leave her at her home as soon as it is possible." He said.

" Told you. Now regret." I said to him.

" I am regretting a lot. I am surely going to complain against Linda for this." He said to me.

" Do whatever you want but make sure she suffers the same." I said.

" Now we need to find out these girls. Both of them are in danger." He said. " The sooner we get them the better it is." He said.

" So, you are going to let Mackenzie go back to her country as soon as you find her out?" I asked him.

" Not that easy." He said.

" If you are going to betray and torture her again tell me already. I will just kill you now before you betray. If you think you can get her back and torture her again then you are very wrong about it. It you think you can do that I will not let you. I will raise my voice. I will protest I will destroy you mark my words." I said.

" Babe!!" Luke said clutching my hand.

" Luke... I.." I was saying.

" Let him complete, Rora." Liam said and I nodded.

" I said it's not that easy because she is already involved with this case too much. If we let her go and something happens to her it won't be good. So, she has to stay under our supervision until this case will be closed." He said.

" I don't trust you or that Linda with her. Let her stay here with us." I said.

" We can't. Her safety is our responsibility. We need to explain it before this turn into a big issue and destroy the relation between UK and USA. This is a very sensitive issue so I request you to stay away from the case. We will do what works be the best for all of us." He said.

" And what is that!!! To torture her again?" I mocked him.

" No one is going to touch her again." He said and I twisted my lips.

" I still don't trust you." I said and he sighed.

" It's depends on you." He said.

" Yeah and I choose not to trust you." I said.

" Yeah. You said that and I heard it as well." He said.

" Yeah and remember that clearly." I said.

" Thank you." He said.

" You are welcome." I said. Suddenly I remembered something. " Bye the way, Kate once said that your grandparents doesn't like her a bit. Why is that?" I asked him.

" Let Brielle explain that. I just can say that they have some mental issues." He said to me.

" I agree." I said. " Or else who does this to their own granddaughter?" I asked him.

" I don't know." He said.

" Alright, we should go now, Rora. You're getting late for your Language class." Liam said.

" Yeah, let's go and get a clue." I said.

" Liam, you go leave Aurora there. I need to talk to Mr. Wittgenstein." Luke said.

" About what?" I asked him.

" Go, babe. Get a clue." He said and I rolled my eyes.