Right

Luke's POV

" Good morning." Aurora said to everyone as she sat on the chair next to my aunt.

" Morning, Rora." Liam said and she just rolled her eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes they might stuck in an awkward position." Liam said smirkingly. She rolled her eyes again.

" Didn't make any sense." Aurora said.

" Why not?" Liam said.

"It's a stupid logic like you." Aurora said.

" It's not mine. It's Chris's." Liam said.

" Still it's totally awkward." Aurora said.

" What is awkward here?" Liam asked.

" You yourself are awkward here." Aurora said. I was observing her and Liam smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. He smirked more and I sighed.

" Then what should I call you? Dawn?" Liam asked a

" I am getting late for my work. I will go now." Liam said.

" It's Sunday, Liam." Mom said to my twin.

" I have no Sunday in my life. All days are weekdays for me. All 7 days are equal." He said and I sighed.

" Ok, then you go." Mom said shaking her head. Liam walked out after giving her and aunty a kiss on their cheeks.

" What's wrong with Liam?" Aurora asked Mom.

" Nothing, Sweetie. He just a bit workaholic." Mom said. Not a bit. He is a crazy workaholic.

" Oh, ok." Aurora said and started to have her breakfast.

" Will you come to the supermarket with me, Aurora?" My Aunt Lucy asked her and I looked at her to see her reaction. She immediately got pale. She started to shake her head vigorously.

" No, no. I am fine." She said gulping hard.

" You can come. No one will dare to bother you here in Italy until you are under Edwards roof." Mom said. Still she was shaking her head. Is she afraid of her mother that much!!! What the hell with the lady!!!

" Go with Mom. Nothing will happen. You are already 20. You are matured. You can do whatever you want. Your mom just can't make a bet on you. You are not a freaking object to be sold." I said.

" I don't... don't...wa.. want to g..go out."  She said. I looked at her sharply. She looked frightened. I sighed. It was bothering her a lot. She wasn't confident at all.

" Ok, do it when you are ready to go." I said and I was done with my breakfast." No one will force you to go. But you have to do it for yourself. The more you will get afraid the more they will scare you. You need to stand for yourself. Only then we will be able to help you." I said and stood up to leave the dining hall. I came to the study to get my file then went back to my room. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I found it Alan. I picked it up.

" Hello, Alan." I said.

" Hello, Lowkey." He said in his as usual cheery voice. I sighed. I hate this nickname.

" Don't call me that." I said.

" Why not? It's cute name." He said.

" Hell with you." I said and he laughed out loud.

" Does Bella know?" I asked him.

" She knows. She almost killed Mrs. Stratton. Mom convinced her for now. God knows for how long." He said and sighed.

" Tell her that Aurora is doing well. She is fine. Nothing to worry. We will not let anything happen to her. She is our responsibility." I said.

" I know you won't. But you know Bella. She doesn't get convinced that easily." He said and I sighed deeply. I know Bella is a crazy stubborn woman.

" Alright. She can come and meet Aurora soon. Just let this media stop feeding people news about Aurora." I said.

" Yeah. That's better. But Mrs. Stratton is going to sue us for this for sure. I know this very well." Alan said.

" And you know how to handle it." I said and he chuckled.

" I won't handle it. I will just let her sue us. If she is intelligent enough she won't do that which I know she is not." Alan said said chuckled.

" You will let her sue you?" I asked him.

" Yes, I will let her sue us." He said.

" But why?" I asked him.

" Cause if she sues us then the real story will come out and it will hit her back. Her own plan will serve her better." He said. I didn't think like that.

" What do you think? Will she do it or not?" I asked him.

" I don't know. She is quite unpredictable. May be she will may be she won't. But if she does it she will invite her own destruction. And trust me I will enjoy it to the fullest." He said. Feelings are mutual.

" Alright. I think she will not sue you for this. She can't be that foolish. But what about Bella's Dad? Isn't he searching for Aurora? Isn't he reacting on what his wife has just done?" I asked him.

" I don't want to talk about him." Alan said. I know how deeply he hates Bella's head for trying to take Bella away from him. Hate will be mere word in front of his feeling it's better as loathe.

" Alright let's not talk about him." I said.

" Better." He said.

" Where is Bella and Hailey?" I asked him.

" Bella went to GS office there was some errors." He said. "Hailey is with Mom. Helping her in gardening." He said and I chuckled.

" Very good then. Just ensure their security. I think even if Stratton don't sue you they will surely do something else." I said.

" Athens is our fortress. But still I will do it. Can't guarantee anything." He said.

" Ok, then take care. Bye." I said.

" Bye." He said and I hung up.

As I turned I found Aurora standing at the doorstep. She was looking down. May be was waiting for me to finish the call. But now she was lost in her own thoughts forgetting everything. I took a moment to analyze her Beauty. A pure, innocent and divine beauty she was. Her shiny blonde hair was pulled up into a messy bun. Her bright blue eyes were looking down as she was biting her lower lip without any mercy. I felt an urge get her lower lip out of this torture and feel them on mine. I shook my head forcefully to get rid of this thought which was only driving me crazy. I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked up immediately.

" You need anything, Aurora?" I asked her. She shook her head as 'no'. Then nodded 'yes'. I was confused.

" Will you come inside?" I asked her and she looked at me for a while. Then nodded and came in.

" Have a seat." I said to her and she sat on the couch. I sat next to her.

" What happened? You want to talk about something?" I asked her and she nodded but didn't try to start. I let her have her own time to get comfortable with me. I kept looking at her. She was biting her lip. At last she had mercy on her lip and freed it from her teeth.

" I think you are right, Luke." She said looking into my eyes. I was confused.

" Right about what?" I asked her.

" I need to break my fear to live my life by my own." She said to me.