Not Your Fault

Aurora's POV

" It's ok. You don't have to worry about anything. We are here." Naomi said to me and I nodded.

" I just don't want to involve Bella here." I said.

" She is your sister. No one can hurt you or her. You know Alan is not going to let anyone reach her." Naomi said.

" I just don't want them be worried about me. I want them to focus on Hailey and their Family matters." I said.

" You're her family too. Don't you think your sister should know about this?" She asked me making me confused.

" Your sister should know about your whereabouts. Think about it, Aurora." Naomi said. I nodded.

" I will but once the paparazzi gets out of this topic." I said.

" Ok, as you say. But I think you should tell her. She will be worried otherwise thinking about your whereabouts." Naomi said.

" I will tell her soon." I said.

" Good girl. And don't worry about your mom. She can't reach you." She said.

" I am not thinking about her. I was just thinking about my dad. He will be worried. I don't know how to handle this situation." I said. My dad loves me a lot but I don't know why he couldn't stop my mother from making me an object.

" Your dad? You are worried about him?!" Naomi asked surprisingly.

" Yeah, he will me worried about me." I said.

" Do you really think he will be worried about you?" She asked me.

" Yeah, he loves me a lot." I said.

" If he really loved you then why didn't he stopped your mom from doing such a thing?" Naomi asked me.

" I don't know." I said honestly.

" I am sorry to say that but I don't think he really loves you. If he did he never ever would let that happen." Naomi said.

" But Dad was out of the country. He might haven't known about this." I said trying to defend my dad but it was weak cause I got a feeling Naomi might be right.

" Oh, really? Why do you think he doesn't know when it was a talk all over the world?" Naomi asked. " And why wouldn't he know what is happening with his daughter in his absence?! Doesn't he has his people to keep an eye on you?" She asked again and I suddenly got the point. Dad always used to have every single information about me. Then what happened that day!!! Why wasn't he alert about it.

" I don't know." I said to her again and she sighed.

" I don't think he really cares about you." Naomi said. " Why didn't you wait until your dad comes back home?" She asked.

" Cause my mom kept that bet with 3 guys who gave us 24 hours to hand me over to them. They were ready to rape me anyway." I said and hide my face on my palm. I am feeling frustrated. I looked up and found Luke looking at me with an unreadable expression. I think he is Luke cause his expression was saying he can't be Liam. I averted my gaze.

" Don't worry. They can't reach you. And even if they try we are here. They will not get a chance to reach you." Naomi said.

" Thank you for the help you all have done too much for me." I said and she smiled patting my cheek.

" You no need to say thank you, Aurora." She said.

" I do." I said.

" No you don't." Luke said.

" Why not?" I asked him.

" Cause I say so." He said and I got confused about this guy.

" People say thank you when someone helps them." I said to him.

" Yeah, but you are not people you are family. So, you no need to say thank you." He said. I sighed.

" Yeah, Luke is right." Naomi said.

" How do you identify the twins?" I asked her. She laughed.

" Experience. I am dealing with these crazy kids since they were born." She said.

" Kids!!!" I said.

" For me they will always remain kids." She said.

" That's true." I said." Bella and I have a 10 years of age gap." I said.

" Yeah, I have 8 years age gap with the twins." She said. I smiled.

" You girls just need a topic to discuss." Luke said and I rolled my eyes.

" Why Lowkey?! Are you jealous?" Naomi asked winked at him.

" You wish!!!" He said and Naomi chuckled.

" Where has the kids gone?" Naomi asked.

" They are with Liam. Playing in the garden." Luke said.

" Oh. Ok then. Let them play. At least then Elyssa will stop whining from time to time." Naomi said.

" Kids are blessings." I said.

" They are until they are not whiny spoiled princess like mine. Theo literally made her a spoilt kid. Add Eugene. Both have made the girl think she is the real princess. Now see? She became too stubborn." Naomi said.

" Like you?" Luke asked. Naomi rolled her eyes.

" More than me." She said and sighed. " A few days back she went to visit a zoo. Then started to whine for an elephant. Now tell me how can I got her an elephant? She is just a tiny girl and the elephant is vast." She said and shook her head.

" Then? How did you convince her?" I asked.

" Theo promised her that he will get her one. Then she stopped whining." She said sighing deeply. I chuckled.

" She will eventually understand." I said. " She is just a kid."

" I hope so." She said.

" Yeah." I said. Then she got a call and went to pick it up. I was thinking about my dad. Where is he?!!

" You ok?" I heard Luke saying.

" Yeah, I am fine." I said smilingly.

" You don't look like you are ok." He said and I chuckled.

" Feeling guilty for making everyone worried about me." I said.

" You didn't do anything. Stop thinking like that." He said.

" I don't know what to do. I am the reason behind this. I have made everyone tensed about me. I wish everything was ok. I wish I hadn't come here to make people worried about me." I said.

" Are you out of your mind?" He asked me.

" Why?" I asked him.

" If you didn't run away then your mom would have handed you over to those stupid people." He said with hell cold voice. I looked at him confusedly. Why is he angry now?!

" Yeah, she would have." I agreed.

" So, forget about that thing. You are not reason behind everyone's worries. You saved them from worries coming here." He said.

" Still I -" he cut me in between.

" Stop it. Don't think rubbish. It was not your fault. Not at all." He said and left me confused.