Shot

Aurora's POV

" Stop right there. I will catch you." Elyssa told me running after me actually we were playing together in the garden. We both were giggling.

" Yeah, come on catch me you can." I said and she narrowed her eyes at me then again ran after me. We both stopped keeping a little distance from each other. We both were panting hard. Suddenly she started to run again and I too ran looking back. Then I got hit myself with a wall I guess. I was about to fall down but someone hold my hand and pulled me to stand straight.

" What do you think you are doing?" I heard Luke asking me. I slowly opened my eyes and found him standing in front of me with an unreadable expression on his face. I smiled sweetly.

" Playing. Me and Elyssa." I said pointing my back.

" Where is Elyssa?" He asked me and I turned back found no one.

" She was here a while back." I said. " Trust me. I swear." I said. He sighed.

" Why were you running in the garden like this? If you want to work out then there is gym in the basement. You can go there and work out. Don't run around like that. You will get hurt." He said. I was about to argue but suddenly I got a question.

" But I saw the basement. It's a parking lot." I argued. He chuckled.

" You haven't been in the whole of the basement. A part of it is parking lot. Not the whole." He said.

" Oh. But I wasn't working out. I was really playing with Elyssa." I said.

" Where is she then?" He said pointing my back.

" She was here a while back." I said. " Elyssa!!" I called her.

" My name is Elsa not Elyssa. I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle." We heard Elyssa. She was on the egg swing which was in the other end of the garden having chocolate.

" What are you doing there? We were playing." I said.

" I am really very tired. So, decided to take rest for a few moments." She said and I sighed. Like really?!

" But you two go play inside the house. And no running. Don't keep running. You guys will get hurt otherwise." Luke said.

" We are responsible girls. We won't get hurt." Elyssa said. "Besides I have magical powers. You have to believe in that, Lowkey." She said and I chuckled inwardly. Kids are kids.

" Alright, I trust you but go, girls. Play inside the house." He said. I sighed. Stubborn dude.

" Alright. We are going. Come on, Queen Elsa of Arendelle. Let's go inside." I said and Elyssa came to me. We were going inside.

" No running. Remember that. Both of you girls." Luke said.

" I heard you once, Buddy." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes they might stuck in an awkward position." I said which I learnt from Liam. Good use.

" You don't talk to Liam. He ate your brain." Luke said. I sticked my tongue out at him.

" Unbelievable." He said shaking his head and I giggled.

" Let's go Queen Elsa of Arendelle." I said and we both came inside.

" What will we play now?" She asked me.

" Let's find out what we can play." I said.

" Let's play hide and seek." She said.

" Ok, then let's play hide and seek." I said. " I will count. You go hide." I said and she nodded. I started to count. " 9... 8... 7... 6... 5...4...3...2...1... I am coming." I said and turned couldn't find Elyssa. She wasn't there. I smiled. She hide somewhere.

" Hmm.... Where has gone the Queen Elsa of Arendelle?! Oh, God. How am I going to find her out now?!" I said a bit loudly so that she could hear my voice. I started to find her. " Tick tock tick tock tick tock. Where is Queen Elsa of Arendelle?" I asked myself.

" What are you doing?" I saw Eugene.

" Playing. Hide and seek. Will you join?" I asked him.

" Yes, Bro. Please?!!" I saw Elyssa coming out of the kitchen showing a puppy face. I sighed.

" Ok, let's play. You guys go hide. I will count." I said.

" You guys go and hide. I will count." Eugene said. I sighed.

" Ok. We will hide. You start counting." I said and Eugene started to count turning the other side.

" Let's go. Let's hide." Elyssa said to me and we two ran to the opposite directions. I came to the balcony and kept going looking if Eugene comes. I suddenly bumped into someone. No!!! Not again. Urrrghh!!!

" What are you doing now?" Luke asked.

" Playing. Hide and seek." I said smilingly.

" Can't you play without getting hurt or bumping into someone?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said shaking my head and he sighed.

" Just don't get hurt while playing. You're more childish than the kids." He said to me.

" Excuse me!!! I am 21." I said proudly.

" Duh!!!" He said rolling his eyes.

" What?!" I asked him.

" You are 6 mentally." He said.

" That ain't bad." I said smilingly.

" Just don't get hurt running around." He said.

" I just bumped into you. That's too only 2 times." I said to him showing two of my fingers. He looked at me weirdly then leaned a bit making me move a bit back automatically. He chuckled.

" Good thing that you bumped into me not someone else." He said and moved back.

" What if I would bumped into someone else?" I asked him raising one of my eyebrows.

" Then it won't be good." He said.

" And why is that?" I asked him.

" You won't understand that." He said.

" Why won't I? I am not a fool. I have a beauty brain." I said tapping my head with my fingertip.

" I am sure about that you have beauty but not sure about brain. Cause you are acting like a kid since this morning. I am getting a feeling is Sunday a weekend for your brain too?" He asked me smirking at me.

I should be angry with him for joking like that but for a weird reason I couldn't get angry. I kept looking at him. I felt someone clenching my heart with a foreign emotion when he chuckled at me. I felt a strong nudge on my heart. There was a strong feeling that made me want to be close to him. There was something making me want to feel those foreign things the unknown signal it was giving me which I wasn't able to figure out but was able to feel them. Oh shot!!! What the hell is wrong with me!!