Damn You

Aurora's POV

" What do you mean by that?" I asked Liam.

" You won't understand." He said.

" It's not hard to try to explain." I said to him.

" It's not easy for me to explain as well." He said.

" You can start over. I want to know. May be I can help you. I want to help you and I will help you." I said and he sighed.

" It's not easy." He said.

" I don't care explain to me first." I told him.

" What do you want to know?" He asked me.

" Everything." I said and he turned to Luke. Luke just nodded his head.

" She has to know it anyways." Luke said to his twin. Liam nodded and sighed deeply.

" You're right, she is Tracy." He said looking at his phone.

" Yeah, I know that." I said.

" Well, I met her about 10 years back and it was when they were really struggling with their enemies. Her parents, uncle and Aunt were killed brutally in their mansion." He said.

" Yeah, I know." I said to him.

" Yes, that time we meet each other. We both were young then. The first time I saw her in the Stewart House it was like something happened to me seeing her sad face when she was looking at the sky. But I was too young to find out about it." He said.

" Then?" I asked him.

" I don't know I just felt to start pull prank on her. I started to irritate her like hell cause she used to get angry so quickly. So, I thought it was very fun to irritate her. I kept irritating her every now and then whenever I used to get a chance. I used to want to see her getting angry. I used to want to see her get hell irritated." He said.

" Why?" I asked him. That girl was already suffering from a severe lose in her life. Was he just making it worst?!!

"Cause I used to think she is totally spoiled girl. I tried to hide my feelings for her as I still was confused about them. I didn't want to act anything stupid so that she can get a hints." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" So you think you acted nice?!! You were stupid. You did a act of a stupid. You are a dumb, fool, donkey." I said and he chuckled while I was searching for some other words to remove my anger on him.

" Call me stupid, call me idiot or moron. I did it. I kept irritating her. All the time I used to pull a fight with her. Cause I was thinking that this is the best way to control her." He said.

" You wanted to overpower her?" I asked him.

" Appearently yes." He said and I glared at him.

" And why is that?" I asked him.

" Cause I used to think that she is mine and she had to do everything with me. If she has her own will then she can go out of my range and I didn't want to lose her." He said.

" This was silly." I said and he chuckled.

" I know it was. But my brain used to think it was right." He said. " I was young then and my ego was stopping me from seeing things from her aspect. I used to think I can control her my doing that and can keep her in my radar." He said. I sighed.

" So, did you ever get succeeded to do so?" I asked him still glaring at him. He sighed and shook his head.

" No. It was the other way around." He said. I looked at him weirdly.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Instead of me controlling her she made me kneel on my knees and had control over me without my knowledge." He said.

" Well, how?" I asked him.

" This started like this even after everyone trying to keep us apart so that I wouldn't be able to make her angry which always created a war zone, I still kept irritating her and kept pull a fight with her every now and then until one day something happened which made reality hit me hard. I was able to understand that I was doing wrong. It was me who was in fault not her. What I had done wasn't good. I had realized that I didn't do a good thing cause I didn't made her feel good when she was already in pain. I realized how big bad f*cking moron I was. It did one thing made me feel the worst when I was already feeling stupid. I regret it later. I swear I regret it. I was very very fool. I was stupid for acting like this." He said to me.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" You don't know this part cause you didn't attend Tasha's wedding." He said.

" Yes. That time we still didn't know where Bella was." I said.

" Exactly. That day we had one of our worst fight. She was super angry and I was enjoying irritating her." He said.

" Blockheaded moron." I said and he nodded chuckling.

" Yeah. I know." He said.

" Then what happened?" I asked him.

" Then I told her that I was sorry cause it was too much and she was hurt I think this why I said sorry. I didn't want to make her upset." He said to me.

" Good thing that you said sorry." I said.

" Yeah, but when I was coming back talking to Luke at night I found her going somewhere out in the middle of the night. I stopped her saying that night wasn't a safe time to trip outside Melbourne but she was determined to go out and I didn't want any harm comes to her so I told her to take me with her. She didn't agree at first but when I insisted she took me with her wherever she was going. I accompanied her happily." He said.

" Then?" I asked him.

" Then she took me somewhere I was just never could think of she will take me in the middle of the night." He said to me.

" Why? Where did she take you in the middle of the night?" I asked him. He sighed deeply. Then looked at me.

" She took me to visit her parents' grave in the middle of the night." He said in a painful tone and rested his head on the table. I looked at him weirdly.

Ahhhh, poor girl!!!!She must be missing her parents so much. Damn you Liam.