Test

Luke's POV

" Are you mad?" Liam asked me giving me a 'duh' tone.

" No, I don't think so. Why?" I asked my twin.

" Why did you keep this between?" He asked me.

" She was angry with me and I pissed her off more." I said.

" And you think it's a good thing to do?!" He asked me totally frustrated.

" I think you influenced me badly." I said wearing the t-shirts. I found it matched with Liam's shirt. I sighed. Mom just bought the whole twin store I guess.

" I wouldn't have done this as well. I am not that crazy." He said.

" I thought your craziness has no bound." I said.

" What about talking to Nikki and her dad? They are in the basement." Liam said.

" Great job. Let's go." I said.

" Now?" He asked.

" Yes. Now." I said and went to my closet took my gun.

" Seriously?" Liam asked me and I nodded smirkingly.

" No one messes with the Edwards. No one." I said.

" Yeah, true." He said.

" Let's go." I said.

" But do you really want to shoot them?" He asked.

" Are scared?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. Liam and scared don't match each other.

" Great question." Liam said and I chuckled.

" Let's go then." I said and we came out of my room.

" Are you sure about killing them?" He asked me.

" Do you think I am going to kill them?" I asked him.

" Don't know. When you are angry hell freezes at once." He said and I chuckled.

" I am going to Venice for a week." I said to Liam.

" But you kept a bet with Rora." He said.

" This why going to Venice. If I stay here I won't be able to win the bet as she keeps pulling me towards herself. I need to stay away from her and keep myself busy in work. And if she really feels something for me she will come to know that. I need to give her some time to think." I said and he sighed.

" Some time you seem too much confusing, Luke." Liam said to me and I laughed.

" Stop laughing, stupid." He said irritatingly.

" Alright brother let's go. Our guests are waiting. We don't want to make them wait, right?" I asked him.

" Yeah, let's go." He said. I hide the gun under my shirt. We came out of my room and saw my mom coming upstairs.

" Where are my boys going? That too this peacefully?" Mom asked us.

" We are just going to have a walk." I said.

" At this hour?!" Mom asked.

" Yes, Liam's idea, Mom. You know how much he whines." I said smirking at Liam. He glared at me. Mom shook her head.

" Alright twins. Don't go far away. It's almost 1 in the morning. I don't know if you guys are crazy like your dad or I am for not getting crazy living all these years with him." Mom said and sighed.

" Mom, Dad is not crazy he is just overly smart." Liam said.

" And you have all the qualities of him." Mom said to Liam.