No One

Aurora's POV

" Got you." Eugene said to me as he stepped into the balcony with Elyssa.

" Go. Play with them." Luke said chuckling at me. " Kids matches kids." He said and I glared at him. He just smiled to burn my heart but I ignored it.

" I am not a kid. I am 21." I said.

" You're 6." He said.

" You're urrrghh..." I said.

" I am what?! Come on. Tell me?" He insisted.

" You're urrrghh... Umm.. nothing. You're Luke." I said.

" Is this what you were saying about?" He asked me. I nodded though I was going to say that he is acting like Liam. Totally a stupid.

" Yeah, I was going to say that." I said smilingly. He narrowed his eyes at me.

" True?" He asked.

" Why would I lie to you, Luke? Look at me. Can an innocent girl like me lie to you?" I said showing him my most innocent face.

" This innocent face is hiding the evil mind there." He said and sighed.

" I am totally an innocent girl. You're over thinking." I said.

" Oh, really?" He asked crossing arms over his chest.

" Yeah." I said crossing my arms over my chest too making sure I keep the eye contact with him.

" I see." He said.

" Yes, you see." I said.

" Aren't you going to play, Rora?" Elyssa whined.

" Yes, we are." I said.

" Go. Play." He said shaking his head.

" Let's go and play." I said to the kids. We started to play again but a while later I saw Aunt Lucy and Trina coming downstairs.

" Good morning." I said to them and they smiled.

" Good morning, dear." Aunt Lucy said.

" Good morning, Gma." Elyssa and Eugene said to aunt Lucy unison. I chuckled.

" Good morning, Mimi." They said to aunt Trina. She chuckled and kissed on their forehead.

" Good morning, my candyfloss." She said to Elysaa. She giggled.

" Good morning, Pablo Picasso." She said to Eugene. He chuckled. Perfect name for him. I smiled.

" What were you guys doing?" Aunt Lucy asked us.

" Playing. Hide and seek." Elyssa said. " Will you join?" She asked and they chuckled.

" Umm, let's have breakfast first." Aunt Trina said.

" Yeah, let's go kids." I said.

We sat on the breakfast table waiting for the others. When everyone came we started our breakfast. I was lost in my own thought when Uncle Nat called me.

" Did you like your new college and stuffs, Aurora?" He asked

" Yes, they are very nice and I loved the new place. It's really beautiful place. I think I will love to continue here." I said and he nodded.

" What's that, Nathan?" Aunt Lucy asked him narrowing her eyes.

" Why? What happened?" He asked.

" Should you not ask her something else too? Just that?" She glared at him. He just smiled in response.

" What am I going to do with you?!" She asked him. He just shook his head.

" Don't do anything, Lucy. You know that he won't change anyway. You should have known by now." Uncle Eon said.

" Yeah. I know." She said and sighed.

" A daily routine." Liam said.

" What?" I asked him.

" Daily routine this is." Liam said.

" But they are lovely couple. Not irritating like you." I said to him and he chuckled.

" By the eay, have you influenced your twin that much?! He was acting like you today." I said and he looked at me confusedly.

" Why? What's wrong?" He asked me.

" You ask him. He will tell you. Don't influence him. He is better as himself." I said to him and he smirked. " Stop smirking and have breakfast." I said to him. But he kept smirking at me.

" You are weird." I said.

" I know that." He said and sighed.

" What happened?!" I asked him.

" What will happen to me, Rora?" He asked me.

" I don't know. You tell me." I said.

" Nothing. No. Nothing at all." He said smilingly. This guy is totally mysterious. I shook my head.

" Weird and mysterious." I said and he chuckled.

" May be." He said.

" Yeah, you should know that." I said.

" I know that very well." He said. " Leave it. Tell me have you made new friends in the University?" He asked me.

" I am not a kid. I need some time." I said. He nodded.

" You will have a lot of friends. Don't worry." He said.

" How are you so sure?" I asked him.

" I know because that's true. They will befriend with you with various intentions. Some will want fame, some will want to play with you and some will try to use you but only a few will be your true friends. You might get some true friends or you might not might I promise you I will always be your true friend. I will never leave your side even in the worst situation. Don't forget that, ok?" He asked me. Now I think Luke influenced him. I just nodded.

" But these words doesn't match you. You know?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Why? You think I can't be a sincere friend?" He asked me.

" You can. I was talking about that words you said doesn't match with your jolly attitude." I said and he chuckled.

" May be, but who cares!!" He said and shrugged.

" Yeah, who cares!!!" I mocked him and he chuckled again.

" You're such a kid." He said to me.

" Look, look, who is saying that!!" I mocked him.

" Why? What have I done?" He asked me.

" You are always whining like a kid around the house and you are saying I am a kid!!! Didn't make any sense." I said.

" Yeah. Then we both are kids. Ok? I hope this made sense. No?" He said and I sighed. I was about to answer him in a mocking tone but suddenly Aunt Lucy called me.

" Aurora, what are you doing today?" She asked me.

" Nothing important. Kinda free today." I said. " But why?" I asked her.

" Trina and I decided to go to shopping. Will you join us?" She asked me smilingly. I smiled at her.

" Yeah, sure. Why not?" I said.

It will be a new experience for me. Cause I never did it. I never went for shopping. Every month my mom called her designers and they used to take her orders to get her new dresses and mine as well. I never needed to go for shopping cause I myself don't even know how many dresses I had in my closet. Many of them are still untouched. I never wanted that luxurious life wasting money but I had no courage to go against my mom. I was helplessly living as a Captive Princess. I never thought that I will someday be thinking about life like this. Time is a great factor. No one knows what will happen in future. No one does. No one.