Finish It Here

Luke's POV

" Where are they?" Liam asked me.

" The whole house is empty." Adam said.

" They tricked us." Lene said.

" No. They didn't trick us. They just went to get their things." Lene said.

" How can we get a clue now?" Liam asked and suddenly the door opened.

" Come out Brielle your game is over." I heard a familiar female voice and the next moment the woman entered in the room followed by a group of people with arms. They found us and walked towards us.

" What are you guys doing here?" she asked us.

I ignored her. I let Liam handle this. I saw Aurora's bag laying on the floor. I took it. Everything is still inside just the owner of this bag is absent from here. I sighed. Something is not right. I was feeling restless. I don't know how to explain it. Where is she?!!

" We are playing basketball here. Wanna join?" Liam mocked that woman. I sighed.

" You guys helped them to run away?" She asked us. I kept myself calm. I swear this stupid woman is just too much for my patience.

" They were gone before we came here. And for your kind information that they are not  criminals like you are saying. Be careful when you are talking about them next time." Liam said in a dead hell voice. That's my twin.

" Or what?!" She asked me.

" Or we will throw you out of Italy and there is nothing you or your force can do about that. Don't you dare to mess up with Edwards standing in Milan. " Liam said and she stopped.

" Well." She said.

" Where is Mr. Wittgenstein?" I asked her.

" I don't know. I haven't seen him from last night." She said.

" Very good." I said and we were completely messed.

" Now what, Bro?" Liam asked me.

" I don't know." I said and kept thinking. " Let's see what we get here." I said and started to roam around the house.

I took my phone out and called the number that texted us last night saying Aurora is fine nothing to be worried. But I can't help it. I can take a sigh of relief until I get her back safe and sound in front of my eyes.

Don't worry, Babe. I am going to find you out. I am not going to let anyone harm you. I promised myself. I will go home back only once I have you with me.

I called that number and heard the phone ringing in the living room. I sighed and hung up. Nothing is helping. What the hell is happening!!! What am I going to do to find her out now!!

Where are you, babe? I asked looking at the screen of my phone where she was kissing on my cheek. Liam took that photo to prove that how clingy we are. I shook my head. I need her in my arms. I need to hug her right now. I am missing her like hell. God!!! Please protect my girl wherever she is. Don't let anything do any harm to her. She is innocent. Keep her under your protection. I crossed my heart.

" Bro!!" I heard Liam.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Come here. Look this." He said and I reached him.

I found  him standing in front of the wall of the room was filled with cutting of papers, notes and a vast map of Europe. There were some points highlighted in various colors. Some points were interconnected with various other points. There were some code language as well. They were not any specific language it was confirmed.

" What does this mean?" I asked myself.

" No clue." Liam said.

" I think this is a plan that they made to attack somewhere." Lene said.

" How are you so sure?" I asked her.

" I worked in army before, Luke. I know how they make plans and they use code language." She said.

" What's this?" Linda asked.

" You have eyes to see this." Liam mocked her.

" Oh, my God!!!" She said looking at the wall.

" This is a plan." Lene said.

" They made this?" Linda asked herself.

" It's their house so there is no possibility of your or our making it here." Liam said irritatingly. Lene suddenly looked at Linda.

" You were teamed up with Brielle, right?" Lene asked her.

" I am not bond to answer you." Linda replied.

" You are not. But I was just asking. There is no need to act like a psychopath. You won't get sympathy with that." Lene said.

" I don't need any sympathy." Linda said.

" Stop two of you." Liam warned.

" She can figure out the code language. She knows how to do it." Lene said pointing Linda.

" Why should I help you?" She asked us. I sighed deeply to calm myself down.

" Do you think this is a game!!! Do you think we all are freaking joking here!!! No one cares if you die no one. My fiancée is missing from yesterday. I haven't seen my girl from almost 35 hours now. I am freaking out about her whereabouts. Every single moment I am thinking something bad might have happened to her which is making me die inside and you think we are joking here? You must be a blood sucker witch." I said cause I was out of my patience. Enough of listening to her stupid talking. I was done with her.

" Bro, will we track the phone that texted us earlier?" Liam asked me.

" No use the phone is here only. I called and found the phone there in the living room." I said to him and he sighed.

" I think I got a clue where they are." Adam said.

" Really?" I asked him.

" Yes. Take a look at this map. Look there is only one point which has a connection with all the other points. It saying CGL-56." Adam said pointing the point colored blue.

" But what does it mean?" Liam asked. I looked it closely.

" This must be a place." I said looking at the map. There was a lot of possibilities of things. I walked closer.

" A place where is a church in the corner, there is a Y shape road, then there is a mall. What is this place?" I asked myself touching those points.

" Center ground? There is a church and a mall as well." Liam said.

" But L? What does L means?" Adam asked.

" Lane? Center Ground Lane." Lene said.

" Alright, Center Ground Lane. Something 56 related with this." I said.

" May be a house no." Liam said.

" That will be found when we will go there and search for it." Adam said.

" Yeah. Let's finish it here." I said.