For Real

Aurora's POV

" How is it?" Aunt Trina asked me.

" Delicious." I said taking another bite from the cupcake she just have baked a while ago.

" Want more?" She asked me.

" Yes, please." I said and she smiled.

" Mom, where is mine?" Liam entered the kitchen.

" Come here, boy. Don't whine like a kid." She said.

" I am a kid." Liam said and I rolled my eyes.

" I still haven't born." I mocked him.

" Then why did you need to have cupcakes. Give them back to me." He said.

" Don't you dare!!!" I said taking my plate away.

" Liam, let her have the cupcakes. Here's are enough for you." She said and pulled him with her. "Why are you irritating her, huh?" She asked him. I glared at him.

" It's hell outta fun to irritate two persons in the world. One Luke and another Rora. They just gets irritated so easily." He said. Mentioning Luke's name made my heart clenched. I sighed inwardly.

" I hate you." I said and walked out of the kitchen with my plate full of delicious cupcakes. I heard Liam laughing hard behind me. I ignored him and kept enjoying my cupcakes. They were mouthwatering. I need to learn the recipe.

I was crossing the living room and suddenly I bumped into someone and I looked up found Luke standing just in front of me holding my arms to stop me from falling down. He sighed shaking his head and helped me to stand properly then raised one of his eyebrows. I felt my hands were trembling suddenly I wasn't able to match his gaze. He looked at the cupcakes I was having. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. He smirked and hold my hands then pulled me closer him. I was shocked. I looked at his face and his eyes were stuck on me. I gulped. He leaned and I moved my head back. He chuckled. Then hold my left hand with which I was holding the spoon cause my right hand was still a bit injured. He shoved the spoon inside his mouth which made my eyes widened cause I was eating with the same spoon. He smiled and raised his hand. I moved my head away again. He just wiped my lower lip with his thumb and chuckled again. Then let me go. I looked at him weirdly. He just shook his head smilingly and walked upstairs. Did I just hallucinate him like I was doing these days!!!?

" Hey, Rora? What happened? Why are you standing like you have seen a ghost?" I heard Liam. I was still looking at the staircase.

" I wish I would have seen ghost instead of him." I mumbled. " It would be better. Now I am feeling my heart aching."

" What? What are you saying, Rora? Don't talk when food is still stuffed in your mouth." He said.

" I was saying that I am hallucinating these days." I said to him and he laughed. I narrowed my eyes at him. " Why are you laughing?" I asked him glaring at him.

" Nothing. I was just exercising. Laughing is a kind of exercise. So, keep laughing." He said and laughed again.

" Why will I laugh? I don't find anything funny here." I said.

" You no need to find anything funny. Just keep laughing." He said.

" I can't do that weird thing. You keep laughing." I said and he really laughed again.

" You are annoying, Liam." I said irritatingly.

" Leave it. Tell me what have you been hallucinating?" He asked me.

" Not actually what, it's who." I said.

" Oh, who is it?" He asked and I sighed. I sat on the couch and looked at the spoon. Was he for real!!! I shrugged and kept having my cupcakes.

" Tell me, Rora. Was it Tom Cruise?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes at him. " No? Then who? Chris Evans?" He asked I gave him a cold stare. "Justin Bieber?" He said and I rolled my eyes again. " Ok, Shawn Mendes?" He asked.

" He is younger than me." I said.

" So what?" He asked me back. I shrugged.

" No, he wasn't." I said.

" Then who was it? Harry Potter?" He asked me and I glared at him.

" Can you stop?" I asked him.

" Tylor Swift?" He asked.

" She is a girl." I said.

" She can be your celebrity crush." He said shrugging.

" My celebrity crush is Katty Perry." I said annoyingly.

" Oh, it wad Katty? Cool." He said.

" It wasn't Katty." I said.

" Then who was it? Harry Styles? Josh Hutcherson, David Beckham? " He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" David Beckham?! His son would be almost same age of mine." I said.

" I thought you ignore someone younger than you. So I talked about David." He said.

" I am not saying about any of them." I said.

" Then who are you talking about? Lionel Messi? Cristiano Ronaldo?" He asked me.

" Stop eating my brain, Liam." I said.

" No? Then Tylor Lautner?" He asked me and I sighed deeply.

" Alright, it was your twin Luke. I saw him. Don't eat my brain for God sake. You annoyed me to the hell." I said.

" What!!! Really?!" He asked and laughed again.

" Stop laughing you stupid." I told him.

" You saw Luke?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" I answered you already." I said to him.

" You told him not to show his face to you now you are hallucinating him!!? Don't you think there's something wrong with that, Rora?" He asked. Not something. Everything is wrong here with me so him with us. It's not right. It's Wong. Totally wrong. I don't know what to answer his question.

" I don't know." I said.

" You should know that, Rora. Ask yourself." He said to me.

" What will I ask myself?" I asked him.

" Ask yourself that why are you thinking about Luke and hallucinating him?" He said to me.

" I don't have any idea." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" You should have known that." He said.

" I don't know started hallucinating him all on a sudden." I said and found Luke coming downstairs. I sighed. I am again hallucinating.

" Where is Mom, Liam?" I looked at him with widened eyes. Is he for real?!!