Hold On

Luke's POV

" Buon Compleanno, amico." (Happy birthday, man.) Someone wished me and I turned. I found it was my friend Enzo.

" Grazie." (Thank you.) I said as he gave me a bro hug.

" Dov'é Liam?" (Where is Liam?) He asked me.

" É stato qui un po 'di tempo fa. (He was here a while back.) I said looking around.

" Ok, posso capire. Lui é Liam e puó stare in un posto a lungo." (Ok, I can understand. He is Liam and he can't stand at a place for long.) He said and I chuckled.

" Sarà da qualche parte nella folla." (He will be somewhere in the crowd) I said.

" Si." (Yeah) he said. " Dov'è la tua ragazza?" (Where is your girlfriend?) He asked me.

" Lei è con sua sorella." (She is with her sister.) I said." Dov'è Regina?" (What is Regina?) I asked him about his wife.

" Sono qui." (I am here) I heard Regina. " Buon compleanno." (Happy birthday) she said to me.

" Grazie." (Thank you.) I said.

" Long time no see." Regina said. Actually she is American and still learning Italian.

" Yeah." I said. " How are you?" I asked her.

" Fit and fine." She said.

" Very well." I said.

" Where is the beauty?" She asked me.

" Who?" I asked her.

" Your girlfriend. I swear she is so so so beautiful." She said and I chuckled.

" She is with her sister." I said.

" Oh. I want to meet her." She said.

" Alright. She will be here any moment." I said. Actually I myself was searching for her but she wasn't in show.

" What is another birthday boy?" She asked me.

" He is roaming around in the whole crowd around." I said and she chuckled.

" Alright. We should go then. We will talk to you later." Enzo said. " Come on, Babe. Let's go." He hold her hand.

" Wait you silly boy. Let me talk first." Regina said. " Well, I am inviting you, Aurora and if Liam wants to come at our home next Sunday. Have a lunch with us. It will be great." She said.

" But Sunday is cuddling day, honey." Enzo said and got a glare from his wife.

" Ok, I didn't hear anything." I said innocently.

" Yeah, right." Regina said and rolled her eyes. I laughed and Enzo joined me. She shook her head.

" Alright then you are going next Sunday."  She said.

" Yeah, sure. We will come." I said.

" Ok, then bye. See you next Sunday." Regina said.

" You guys are leaving that early?" I asked them.

" Yeah. We gotta go somewhere." He said.

" Alright." I said. " Bye. See you." I said and they left. I was standing there and suddenly Liam came.

" Where is Rora?" He asked me.

" What do you mean? I thought she is with you." I said.

" No, Mom was calling me. I told her to stand there for a while now she is not there." He said.