Maze

Aurora's POV

" Hey, Aurora." Nemo came and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. " What happened to you? Are you sick?" She said giving me a look from head to toe.

" No. I am fine. How are you?" I asked her.

" I am always fantastic." She said and I chuckled.

" You came alone?" I asked her. It was 10 at night.

" No. Theo and the kids are in the living room." She said and I nodded. I wasn't able to understand suddenly they came at night that too after dinner? They were not there for the family dinner I am sure. There was something else.

" Oh. How are the kids?" I asked her.

" My kids, Aurora. They are my brand, so you can imagine. They are always eventful. Specially Elyssa. She can't stay in a place for long." She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah they are cute." I said.

" Yeah. Little bundle of joy." She said.

" How was your trip?" I asked her.

" It was good but we keep missing the kids. So, I asked Theo not to have a trip when kid's school is open." She said. " I keep missing them all the time and stay upset when they are not around as I can't feel their chirping around me. So, Theo and I decided to never go out without kids." She said.

" Good thing you decided but I really enjoyed the time with the kids. They are amazing. I loved playing with Elyssa and also loved being the model of Eugene's sketch." I said.

" Oh, he made you one?" She asked me.

" Yeah, he did and trust me your kid is extraordinary and he is amazingly talented. Brilliant." I said to her.

" He is." She said and looked at the kids from the kitchen who were running towards the kitchen.

" Roraaaaaa." I heard Elyssa. She hugged my legs. I chuckled. I bend and knelt in front I the princess no sorry the Queen Elsa of Arendelle and hugged her along with Eugene. I gave them both kisses. They giggled.

" How are my cute little angels?" I asked them.

" Elsa is fine." Elyssa said. I pinched on her nose.

" How are you, boy?" I asked Eugene.

" I am also fine, Aurora. How are you?" He asked me.

" I am perfectly fine." I said.

" Mamma, Mamma!!!" Elyssa whined.

" What happened to you now?" Nemo asked her.

" When are we going to cut the cake?" She asked her mom.

" Cake?! Is it your birthday today?" I asked her.

" No. Not mine. It's Luke and Liam's birthday today." She said and my eyes open wide. It's their birthday today?!!

" Today?" I asked her.

" Tomorrow. Why you didn't know? I thought Liam told you." Nemo said.

" No he didn't tell me. I didn't even buy them any gift." I said worriedly.

" Relax. Birthday is tomorrow you still have time to buy them gifts." She said and I nodded smilingly.

" But I really don't know what to give them as gift them." I said.

" Alright. I will help you later." She said and I nodded.

It's their birthday!! Wow. Great. I always get excited with birthdays. No matter whose birthday it is mine or anyone else's.

I don't know how to face Luke after what happened earlier. I really thought he was hallucination. But why did he do that?! I was totally confused. I sighed. God please lead me the way which is it. Don't make me fall for him totally. Let me have some energy to come back. I don't want to drown. I really don't want to drown. I don't want my heart get broken. I am not strong enough to go through it. I want to save myself from getting hurt.

" What are you thinking, Aurora?" Nemo asked me.

" No, nothing. Are we going to wish them at 12?" I asked her.

" Of course. That's why we are here." She said.

" Oh great. I think I should change." I said.

I was wearing a denim dungree with a white t-shirt. I got them in front of me and just slide on. Who careswhen you are at home!!! I cared a less about it. I didn't know there's a late night party.

" No. Don't change you look cute anyway. And there won't be anyone else but us. That party will be tomorrow. It's family celebration time." Nemo said.

" Oh. Got it." I said.

" Very good. You no need to change." She said.

" Let's go, kids. Let's decorate the place. At least we can do that." I said to the kids and they followed me as I came out of the kitchen.

" Where are you all kids going?" Uncle Eon asked us in the staircase.

" On a mission, Papa." Eugene said.

" Which mission?" He asked Eugene.

" Mission birthday decorations, Papa." Elyssa said proudly. He chuckled.

" Go, kids." He went downstairs smilingly.

" Let's go." I said and went to my room. I found out some colorful papers which Kate and I bought for decorating my room. I feel boring without having something colorful in my room. Actually it was for time pass. We could even start to work.

We started to work. I should worry much as we had our artist and origami specialist Eugene. He helped me a lot and we made a big birthday card for the twins. It took almost an hour for us to finish. Then we quickly went downstairs and finished the decorations in the lawn with the help of everyone. I was feeling proud of myself and my little army. I wanted to take some photos of it but I couldn't find my phone. Then I remembered I forget it my room. I went upstairs and got my phone. I came out and started to work then immediately bumped on someone. I closed my eyes.

No God!!! Why me!!! Why always me, God!!! Please let it not be him. Please God. Please. I beg you. I will be a good girl until next week. Please let it not be him. Please!!! I opened my eyes and found Luke smirking at me.

" You should change this habit." He said. " If you keep bumping on people like that then that will be a problem." He said in a soft tone like that was touching my soul. I tried to push him back but definitely he was a hulk in comparison of a girl like me. "Don't waste your energy." He said. Then left me. " After you." He said letting me go. Then followed me.

I could feel his eyes on me time to time. Then he sighed and looked away. He is mysterious. A maze for me.