Happy

Luke's POV

" Thank you so much for everything, Professor." I said to Professor Barry as he accepted our request to make all arrangements to let Aurora continue her studies here.

" You're welcome, Luke. I would definitely have helped you. After all your family had helped us so many times." He said. I nodded smilingly. Besides we were also students of this University. My Dad, Nemo, Me, Liam. Now Aurora will also join here.

" And Ms. Stratton, you no need to worry. We will give you our full support. I know language will make a little problem for you but I think you will be able to make it." Professor Barry said.

" Thanks, Professor Barry." Aurora said smilingly.

" You're welcome." He said. " We will let you know as soon as it possible." He said.

" Thank you. I think we should leave now." I said standing up and holding her hand.

" It was nice to meet you, Professor Barry." She said to the Professor.

" Same here." He said smilingly.

We walked out of the Professor's cabin and I was looking at Aurora's expressions how her face lit up like a kid seeing the places around. I chuckled inwardly. How cute!!! She was observing the things around and I was observing her. How her beautiful eyes twinkles when she is smiling. Everything about her is just amazing.

" Wow, I can't believe that I will be studying here." She said more like squealed. I chuckled.

" Trust me you will." I said. She smiled widely.

I need to put a tight security around her without her knowledge. I need to do it so that her security issues can be assured and she might not think that her freedom got limited. I found boys around checking her out. I kept glaring at them and put my arm around her. She got puzzled.

" Let's go." I said to her and she nodded.

" Yeah. But where are we going?" She asked me.

" Somewhere you will like." I said and she smiled nodding her head.

We came out of the university and I removed my arm from her. She looked at me weirdly.

" I just was trying to protect you from those boys who were looking at you lustfully." I said gritting. " I am sorry for doing this." I said.

" You don't have to explain, Luke. I said I trust you more than myself. If you do anything for me you will only do that for my good. I have this trust on you that you will never do anything to hurt me. So, I don't mind whatever you do. Cause I know you will do that for my own good." She said smilingly. I smiled back at her.

" Thank you for understanding." I said and opened the door for her. I closed the door as soon as she got in. I wanted to take her somewhere she would like to go. I kept driving.

" Where are we going now, Luke?" She asked me.

" It's secret." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" You and your secret." She said. I chuckled. " Aren't you going to office today?" She asked me.

" Nope." I answered her.

" Why not? Don't you have works today?" She asked me.

" I had a board meeting today." I said.

" Then? You should go office now. Tell someone to leave me at home." She said worriedly.

" I am not going to office today." I said.

" You cancelled the board meeting?! Are you insane?!!!" She asked me. I chuckled.

" Who said that the meeting got cancelled?" I asked her.

" If you are here then how come the meeting will take place?" She asked me and I smirked.

" What are identical twins for?" I asked her looked at her for a second then fixed my eyes on the road again. Her eyes were widen.

" Liam?!" She said.

" Yeah. He will take care of it." I said. Actually we did these things many times before. No one can find out which one is Luke and which one is Liam. It's too tough.

" This is cheating." Aurora said. I laughed.

" I know but everything is fair in love and war." I said.

" For what you did it?" She asked me. I shook my head.

" Can't tell you." I said and she rolled her eyes. I chuckled.

" Wait a minute." She said and I turned to her for a second.

" Yes, what's that?" I asked her.

" How come Liam manage to copy your signature?" She asked me and I smirked.

" That's your question?" I asked and she nodded.

" Yes." She said.

" I thought you are smart enough to get it." I said.

" No, I am not." She said.

" We can copy each other's signature." I said and she chuckled dryly.

" Irritating." She said totally irritated and I laughed at her reaction.

" Don't laugh." She said.

" Why not?" I asked.

" I hate it." She said and I chuckled. " Leave it. Tell me what do you think about your new University?" I asked her.

" I loved it. It's cool." She said like a kid and her face lit up again like a while ago.

" Glad to hear that." I said.

" Thank you. Thank you so much for everything." She said to me.

" I told you. You no need to thank me." I said.

" Yeah. You did. I forgot that." She said.

" Next time don't forget it." I said and she chuckled. I joined her.

I stopped the car and she immediately looked outside of the window excitedly.

" What is this place?" She asked me smilingly looking outside. I got down from the car after parking it and opened the door for her. I extended my hand for her.

" Let's find it out." I said and she chuckled holding my hand. We kept walking.

" Oh, it's a park?" She asked me and I nodded.

" Yes. I thought you will like this place." I said to her.

" Thank you for bringing me here. I love this place." She said to me. She was excited looking around.

" You're welcome." I said. " This is near to your University. You can come here whenever you want to." I said and she nodded.

" I think I will come here often. This is a beautiful place." She said.

" Alright then. Glad that you liked it." I said.

" You did many things for me. I wonder if I can ever repay that." She said.

" You no need to repay it." I said.

I did everything cause I love you and you happiness matters to me. It makes me happy when you are happy. I said to myself.

" Are you happy to be here?" I asked her.

" Yes, very very much." She said smiling brightly. I smiled back.