Birthday

Luke's POV

" She was really thinking like she is hallucinating you." Liam said to me chuckling.

" Yeah, I got it." I said and he shook his head.

" She was confused at a point." He said.

" Why just she can't understand that?" I asked frustratedly.

" Cause she is Rora and she is too much innocent. Your hints won't work, Bro. You have to confess." He said.

" Hmm, I think so." I said and sighed deeply.

" Did you talk with Candice?" He asked me.

" I talked with her. I hope she won't poke her nose in our matter again." I said.

" Alright then." He said.

" And I called Bella." I said and glared at him and he smirked at me.

" I thought to help you a bit. You are welcome, Bro." He said laughing hard. I sighed.

When I called Bella to tell her about Me and Aurora, I found out a stupid, moron, ass for a brother already told her. I kept glaring at him which I know won't ever work on him.

" You were stupid for doing that." I said to him.

" Thank you, Bro. I know I am very generous." He said to me.

" You are a stupid." I said. He laughed.

" I helped you. You owe me now. You have to help me later." He said winking at me. His smirk was saying I won't like what he will make me to do.

" I hope nothing crime." I told him and he laughed.

" No, Bro. Not at all." He said still smirking at me.

" Die." I said.

" You will cry the most then." He said.

" Shut up." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Death is constant. No one knows when you will have to leave." Liam said.

" Don't say something which doesn't match you, Liam. And why the hell are you talking about that?" I asked him suspiciously.

" Just like that. Slipped out of my mouth." He said.

" Thanks God, you haven't slipped anything in front of Aurora." I said.

" I wouldn't anyway. But watching you two doing all these dramas I feel like it would be better if I have told that to her before." He said.

" No. Don't. I will kill you. Don't spoil everything." I said to him.

" Then tell me when will you tell her?" He asked.

" Tomorrow. That's final." I said to him.

" Really?" He asked me.

" Yeah." I said.

" It's our birthday tomorrow." He said.

" So, you want to make it memorable?" He asked.

" Let's see." I said.

" Make it memorable, Bro." He said patting my shoulder.

" Let's see if your Rora get convinced." I said.

" She will. I know that." He said.

" I will try my best to convince her. Let's see." I said.

" If she doesn't get convinced then? Will you let her go?" He asked me.

" Then I will force her to be my girlfriend. There is no way she is going away from me." I said.

" Desperate!!" He said. I rolled my eyes.

" I bet you can understand my situation." I said to him. He sighed.

" Yeah. Though my situation is completely different." He said."Cut it. It's my birthday. What is my gift?" He asked me.

" Still have an hour left for that, Liam." I told him.

" I was assuring that you haven't forgotten that." He said and I chuckled.

" No. I do remember it." I said.

" Better." He said.

" Did you see she her?" I asked him.

" I saw her on the balcony." He said and I sighed. Is that her favorite place!! May be. She is ridiculously beautiful. I sighed deeply. I hope I can get her convinced.

" Nervous, Bro?" Liam asked.

" No." I said calmly. " If it was anyone else then I would be worried but I am not at all worried cause it's her and she trusts me more than herself." I said. " I can do that." I said.

" Woah!!! Confidence!!" He said.

" Yeah. Kinda." I said.

" Does she know it's our birthday today?" I asked him.

" May be still doesn't." He said.

" So, you didn't ask for a gift from her?" I asked him.

" She herself is a gift for me. She is as crazy as me and I needed someone like that who won't be judging me as a friend. Now that she is here I don't need to pretend like I do with our other friends. I can talk whatever I want with her and that's what people wants from their best friends. A comfort zone. And that's why she is my best friend. She herself is a gift. Though sometimes she too gets irritated but still she can tolerate me like no one does. Not even you." He said. True. I told that before both are kids.

" Yeah. You both are kids." I said.

" Doesn't matter, Bro. But since Rora is my best friend you can't ever hurt her. If you hurt her then I will forget that you are my twin." He said seriously and I sighed.

" After living 25 years of your life with me you are threatening me with this? You have really gone mad." I said to him.

" Ok, I take that as a yes." He said.

" Alright. Don't whine you kid." I said.

" So, do you have a plan for tomorrow?" He asked me.

" No. Not really." I said.

" Still haven't got a plan?!! Are you stupid?!!" He said to me.

" Yeah, after all whose twin am I?!" I asked him.

" Definitely mine. But, Bro. I am not that stupid. I am smart enough in this matter." He said.

" Yeah, I forgot you had tons of girlfriend before." I mocked him.

" Tons!!! Still couldn't convince one hard headed woman you are talking about tons!!" He said and sighed deeply.

" She will. Don't worry." I said.

" I hope so." He said to me. " But that's bad that you haven't got a plan yet." He said.

" I don't need a plan. Most of the time when I plan for something it got messed." I said to him. He chuckled. " Besides we might not be having plan but Nemo, Aunt Lucy and Mom will definitely arrange a surprise party. I will be surprised if there's no surprise party tomorrow." I said.

" Me too." Liam said and I sighed.

" Let's go downstairs." I said to Liam and he nodded.

Liam and I were wearing the matching red sweater which was Mom's favorite. Though I don't like the color red but it's Mom's favorite color and it's our birthday. At least we can tolerate this for the lady who is tolerating us from the day we born, no actually from before than that.