Apologize

Aurora's POV

" Why are you whining like this, Kate?" I asked her.

" I am hungry." She said and I sighed.

" Go, eat something." I said.

" Not leaving you alone here." She said.

" I won't die. You go." I said.

" Come with me." She said and I sighed.

" You and Liam has some equal characteristics." I said.

" Really?" She asked me.

" Yeah." I said.

" Like?" She asked me.

" Like you both are stupid." I said. She chuckled.

" I agree with you. I am definitely stupid. A hungry as hell stupid." She said and I chuckled.

" Don't annoy me." I said to her.

" I won't dare. But please future Mrs. Edwards, do me a favor and come with me before I die in hunger." She said and my eyes widened.

" What did you call me?" I asked her.

" Future Mrs. Edwards." She said to me.

" Don't call me that." I said to her. That hurt my heart a lot. I will never ever be with him. He has someone else.

" Why not?" She asked me narrowing her eyes at me. I sighed.

" Let's go. Aren't you hungry?" I told her standing up.

" Yeah, I am. I am dying. Let's go have lunch before I die." She said clutching her stomach.

" Drama Queen." I said chuckling. She laughed and I followed her.

" I am really very hungry. I can eat whole the Italy now." She said.

" You can eat but we can't afford it for you." I said and she laughed so hard.

" Yeah, that's true." She said.

" Let's go. Get you something." I said. We went to the cafeteria and had our lunch.

" Do we have any other classes today?" She asked me.

" No, I guess." I said to her.

" Then let's roam around the University. I still haven't seen the whole." She said.

" Not a bad idea." I said. We finished our lunch and then came out of the cafeteria.

" I was thinking about working with some charity organization. In future I will found my own organization. What do you think about that?" I asked her.

" That's really a great idea. But I thought you will start a law farm." She said.

" You start that I will join you." I said.

" After this I am going back to USA and met my grandpa. I continue working there with him and my cousin Seb." She said.

" But you said you live with your grandparents." I said confusedly.

" They are my maternal grandparents, I mean my mother's parents and the one I was talking about is my parental grandfather. My dad's father." She said.

" Oh. Great." I said.

" So, your grandpa is a lawyer?" I asked her.

" Not really. He is in army. More specifically he is in Navy SEALs. He is the admiral." She said.

" Wow!!! What about your cousin Seb? Is he a lawyer?" I asked her.

" Nah, unfortunately he is also a Navy SEAL." She said.