Either Good Or Bad

Aurora's POV

" Hey, Babe." Luke came and hugged me. I hugged him back. I wasn't getting it. What's wrong with Kate!!

" Hey!!" I told him.

" How was your class?" He asked me.

" Great." I said.

" Did you liked the place?" He asked me.

" Very much." I said.

" I hope you liked the new place and people." He said to me.

" Yeah. I did." I said.

" You are going to learn soon." He said.

" Hmm." I said still thinking about Kate.

" What's wrong, Babe?" He asked me.

" Can we go home now?" I asked him.

" Why, babe? Are you feeling ok?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I am fine. Just want to go home as soon as I can." I said.

" Yeah. Sure." He said to me.

" Thank you." I said and he kissed on my head.

" Let's go." He said leading me the way.

He let made me sit in the passenger seat and closed the door. Soon we started for home.

" Tell me one thing?" He asked me.

" Yeah, sure." I said to him.

" Did your mom ever talked about Bella's mom?" He aske me.

" Bella's mom? Mama Annie?" I asked him.

" Yeah. About her." He said.

" No. Not much. Whenever she used to say something she just used to do one thing just used to curse her. So, I don't want to think about that." I said.

" Why are you asking that to me now?" I asked him.

" Just curious." He said.

" Oh. Alright." I said.

" But Bella told me about her." I said. " She was like Bella. Very nice woman." I said.

" Oh." He replied.

" Yeah. I saw her photograph in the old family album. Bella resembles her mother a lot." I said.

" Oh. That's nice." He said looking straight at the road.

" They looks like twins." I said.

" Hmm." He said.

" I don't know why God decided to take her away." I said.

" Yeah. You saw Aunt Angie and Ellie. They look exactly the same." He said and I nodded.

" Yeah they do." I said.

" So, Bella being like her mom is not something strange." He said.

" It's not." I said.

" So, do you look like your mom?" He asked me.

" No. I just got my hair color from her. I don't know like whom I look like. I think I am hybrid." I said and he chuckled.

" May be. But that doesn't matter you are beautiful anyway." He said just to flutter my heart. I knew I was smiling like an idiot.

" Really?" I asked him.

" Yes, Babe. You are beautiful. The most beautiful girl in the world." He said and I squealed.

" I love you." I said to him. He smiled shaking his head.

" I love you too, Babe." He said.

" But I love you more." I said and smirked over my triumph.

" Ok. But I love you the most." He said and I pouted.

" It's cheating." I said.

" What is cheating, Babe?" He asked me.

" I was to win this." I said.

" Win what?!" He asked me.

" Nothing." I said.

" Then?" He asked. I sticked my tongue at him.

" Don't talk to Liam. He is spoiling you." Luke said and I rolled my eyes.

" You just haven't said that." I told him.

" Unfortunately I did." He said. I twisted my lips in disappointment and looked outside of the window.

" By the way, did your friend Kate also joined the language class?" He asked me.

" Why are you asking that?" I asked him.

" Cause, I saw her standing in front of the institute awhile ago. I thought she is in your group learning Italian with you. I wanted to ask her about you but then she walked inside. After a few minutes she came back I wanted to talk to her but she called a taxi then went away at once in hurry." He said and I nodded. " Then you came back and your mood was terribly down. I thought you two fought. So, your mood is off. This why I asked you about your Mama Annie to divert your mind from this topic so that you can think properly. But you are saying she was not in your class. What's going on now?" He asked me.

" I want to tell you something." I said to him.

" What do you want to say?" He asked me.

" Actually, I also saw her." I said to him.

" You did?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I did." I said.

" Where?" He asked me.

" In the room talking to my tutor." I said to him.

" I thought he came to meet you." He said.

" No. She didn't meet me. She was talking with Ms. Andres in some foreign language." I said.

" Talking about what?" He asked me. " Oh, you didn't get it." He said.

" But at last she said to her to be careful and stay in a safe zone until they gets 558 or some digit she said. I couldn't make it out." I said.

" A number?" He asked me.

" Yeah. More like they were talking in a code language." I told him.

" A code language? Why do people need a code language to talk?!" He mumbled more like asked himself.

" May be they didn't want to let anyone know what they were talking about." I said.

" But why this friend of yours need to hide anything from anyone?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I told him.

" There is something wrong about her. I told you from the start." He said and stopped the car at the roadside. He picked out his phone and called someone.

" Hello, Adam!!" He said to the person on the other side of the phone.

------------------

" Yeah, listen to me." He said. "Keep an eye on the girl Kate. Not you. Tell Rexy and Milla to do this." He said.

----------------------

" No, not you. Let them do it. I want to know every single thing about her." He said.

------------------------

" Hmm. Alright." He said and hung up. Then started the car again.

" Who are they?" I asked him.

" They are security teams. Let's see what this girl really is." He said.

" Not an alien. Definitely a human." I said.

" Either good or bad." He said.

" Yes. Either good or bad." I said to him and he nodded. I was thinking about Kate. What was she doing? Something good or bad!!!!