Insulted

Aurora's POV

" Tell me, Liam." I said.

" Will you calm down?" He asked me and I glared at him.

" I demand my answers. Tell me. I won't let it go this time and I demand to know that this instant. No more hiding." I said glaring at him.

" I will tell you  but please calm down." He tried to calm me down.

" I won't and if you dare to lie to me you can't even imagine how dangerous I could be." I said in a threatening tone.

" Just keep calm for a while, Rora. I said I will tell you. Can't you trust me?" He asked me. I shook my head.

" You are trying to convince me. Then you will not tell me. I know you very well." I said.

" I am not going to do that, Rora. I  promise. I will tell you." He said.

" When?" I asked him.

" After we reach the office." He said.

I was in a mental dilemma. Should I trust him or not?! I was thinking about it. What if he didn't want to tell me later?! No, he will. I want to know the truth. I don't want my dad to suffer. Don't care if mom rots in hell. But I was worried about my dad. In that very moment the car stopped and I turned to Liam.

" We are here." He said.

" Where?" I asked him. He gestured me to look out of the window. I found a tall building which had glass walls which was reflecting the sun rays and I wasn't able identify actually what is the color of those glasses. But it was looking an extremely brilliant architecture. I looked away.

" What's this?" I asked Liam. He rolled his eyes.

" Our office " he said and I looked at the office building again.

Wow!!! I already liked this. I got down from the car and a valet chauffeur parked the car while Liam dragged me inside the office building. I kept looking around.

The stuffs were greeting Liam. He greeted them back in his as usual cheery voice. Then he lead me towards the lift. We entered the lift and he pressed 17. So I was guessing it's the floor where his office was. I was waiting to reach there as Liam had promised me to tell the secret as soon as we reach there. I was feeling like it was about an era we were standing inside the lift.

" Urrrghh!!" I said.

" What happened?" Liam asked me smirking at me

" Shut up. Don't talk to me." I said irritatingly and he laughed. Just then the lift door opened and we came out of the lift.

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

" Just keep following me." He said. He stopped in front of a door passing the corridor. His name was written both in English and Italian. Could only read the English one.

" Come inside." He opened the door and let me in first. Then he entered the cabin.

It was beautifully decorated and had some reflection of his personality there. Cause if someone told me that there is a basketball hoops in someone's office I wouldn't have believed it. But seeing it in Liam's office didn't make me feel something awkward cause I knew him and it matches his personality very well. I chuckled.

" What's wrong?" He asked me.

" Nothing wrong. I believe with all my heart that it's your cabin." I said.

" Yeah, I am significant." He said smirkingly. Liam is Liam. There is no way he was going to change. Not an ounce of possibilities there. I shook my head.