Kids Are Angel

Aurora's POV

" Let it goooo, let it goooo." I heard a squeal more like someone singing. I ran to downstairs to see the one who was singing like this in the morning. I was going step into the staircase but I bumped into someone. I opened my eyes and found Liam. I glared at him.

" Don't you have eyes, Liam?" I asked him.

" I am Luke not Liam." He said and I got embarrassed. But he was wearing Liam's shirt. How can I understand who he was!!

" Oh, sorry. I thought you are Liam. You are wearing his shirt this why." I said quickly. He looked at his shirt and then looked at me.

" I am not wearing his shirt. It's mine. My mom still loves to see us in same attire. She buys a lot of twin clothes for us. No wonder this shirt is one of them." He said. I smiled.

" She loves you both a lot." I said.

" She does." He said.

" Lucky you." I said.

" Yeah. I know." He said. I sighed softly.

" So, you don't like to wear the same attire as Liam?" I asked him.

" Actually people gets confused then like you got confused. So, we try not to wear same kind of attire." He said.

" Yeah, you are identical twins." I said. He nodded.

" Is there any way to identify you two?" I asked trying to make a conversation with him. Though I don't know if he is interested to talk to me or not.

" No. There's none." He said and I sighed.

" Then how everyone identify you both at home?" I asked him.

" It's not hard. The clumsy one is Liam and the calm one is me." He said.

" You both share a lot of differences." I said.

" We are totally different." He said and I nodded.

" That's sometimes confusing." I said.

" Yeah I know." He said.

" I think I will be able to get used to it soon." I said.

" Yeah, you will. You won't be having any problem after that." He said.

" Yeah. I don't know how long I am going to stay here. But I will try to make it." I said.

" How long do you think you are going to be here?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said honestly.

" You can stay here as long as you want as for now. We will see what we have for future." He said.

" I can't stay here for long." I said and he looked at me raising one of his eyebrows.

" And why so?" He asked me.

" Cause, it's your home. I can't stay here forever. I can't destroy your privacy." I said.

" It's our home. You are right. And I am telling you that you can stay here. You can't destroy our privacy as long as we don't consider you as an outsider and none of my family considers you as an outsider." He said.

" But you are not understanding -" I was saying but he stared at me with cold eyes and I stopped at once. " You know showing guests a cold eyes is bad manner." I said.

" You are not a guest." He said. I looked at him confusedly. " You are family." He said only to make me more confused. " I mean you're Bella's sister. So you are also family, right?" He asked and I nodded.

" Obviously, she is. She can understand, Bro. She is not stupid like you." Here comes Liam the clumsy twin. Luke looked at his twin irritatingly.

" Can't you keep your mouth shut for a while?" Luke asked Liam.

" Nah, Bro. Mouth is given to do a proper use of it. Why keep it shut?!" Liam shrugged. I chuckled inwardly. These twins are so incredibly cute in their own way. Luke rolled his eyes.

" No, Bro. Don't roll your eyes. You know what will happen otherwise?" Liam said wriggling his eyebrows. Luke just gave him a boring look. Liam laughed.

" Ok, move away you two. Go talk in the balcony or somewhere else. Staircase is not a perfect place." Liam said and stepped in between me and Luke making us both take a step back. I chuckled.

" Why so hurry?" Luke asked.

" The kids came. Nemo will leave them to stay with us as she and Theo going to a business trip for a week to Japan." Liam said.

" Oh, how come I don't know?" Luke asked.

" Cause, Nemo loves me more than you." Liam said.

" Die." Luke said frustratedly.

" Are you sure, Bro? You will cry the most then." Liam said.

" You are really a stupid. Don't talk like that." Luke said and walked down from the stair. I sighed.

" Silly boy." Liam said and I glared at him.

" You are silly. You shouldn't say that to your brother. Are you really stupid?" I asked him.

" I am. I am stupid. Who starts to play with his own life otherwise!!?" He mumbled but I heard it.

" What happened, Liam? Why did you say that?" I asked him.

" Nothing, Rora. Just like that." He said.

" Let's go downstairs and see the kids." He said and pulled me with him. I sighed.

" You are mysterious, you know that?" I asked him.

" Yeah, I know that." He said and chuckled. " And you are so cute." He said to me like I was a kid.

" I am not a kid." I said glaring at him.

" Yes, you are " he said.

" I am not. I am 20." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

" So? I am almost 24. I am older than you." He said crossing his arms over his chest. I shook my head.

" Once a stupid always a stupid." I said.

" Thank you for the compliment." He said.

" Don't you get tired of acting weird?" I asked him.

" No. I enjoy it. Annoying you and Lowkey is super duper fun." He said like a kid.

" And you say you are 24?" I asked him.

" Yes, you can ask my mom. Go ask her." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Don't roll you eyes-" he said and I rolled my eyes again.

" See they didn't stuck anywhere." I said rolling them again.

" They might stuck someday." He said.

" They won't." I said.

" Mark my words you will regret it later." He said.

" And you mark my words if you don't stop right now I will sew your lips together." I said. He chuckled. At the same time we reached the living room and I found the source of 'Let it go'. It was Elyssa who was singing it. I smiled.

" Hello, little Elsa." I said and she gave me a heart melting smile. Kids are Angel.