Blank

Aurora's POV

" Yo..you.. you killed my mom?" I asked her shuttering. She sat across me smirking evilly.

" With this hands of mine. See." She showed her hands to me. "Right after you birth. She couldn't even see your face. Out of luck. It was easy. I just took a pillow and pressed it on her face. Poor Abigail. Died out of breath, struggling like a fish out of water. I did it. Yes, it was me. I killed my twin with this hands of mine." She said and tears slipped on my cheeks. She killed my mom when she didn't even saw me!!! How can she be this cruel to kill her own sister that too her twin!!! How can she!!!

" Why?!" I whispered as my eyes were flowing and my throat was not able to create much of words. My brain was messed.

" Why?! What why?" She asked me.

" Why did you kill my mom?" I asked her.

" You're asking why did I kill your mom?!! Well, I have a thousands of reasons to kill her. This why I killed her." She said.

" For which reason you were forced to kill a mother who just has given birth to her baby?" I asked her.

" First of all, I hated Abigail from the start. Every time I used to share things with her. And our parents always loved her more than me because she was so sweet and I was rude in their point of view. How funny!! We grown up still she was a pain in my ass. People always compared me with her that how sweet she is and how rude I am. I hated her even more. But being a stupid she kept loving me all the time." She said. " Then one day I met Gabriel. Yes, your dad. But unfortunately he was already married and he had a daughter. I didn't care cause I wanted him. So, I hit upon a plan for this. I decided to kill his wife Annie. Aww, how sweet lady she was!!! But it was fun too play her fool. Abigail used to be her secretary. She had a rare heart disease. So, she used to take some kind of medicine. I changed it getting an opportunity to work with her. I gave her a slow and painful death. I enjoyed her death a lot. It was easier than Abigail's but it was more enjoyable." She said. What!!!!!!

" What!!! You killed Mama Annie too?!!!" I asked my eyes were coming out of my eye socket. What!!!! Just what!!?

" Yeah, I did. Very fortunately I did." She said. " But how funny. Everyone thought she got a heart attack." She said and laughed nastily.

I kept looking at her with pure hatred in my eyes. Some hatred for me as well. I used to love and respect this woman who killed my mom and mama Annie too. She was the reason behind our sufferings. Both Bella and me. She killed both of our mothers.

" Well, then I thought I could reach Gabriel but another stupid reach to him and influenced him to marry my twin Abigail. Gabriel's friend Hugh. No worries I gave him a painful death as well and then there was only one obstacle between me and Gabriel. Your mom. Abigail. I was planning to kill her as well but one day I was in a bar totally drunk." She said.

" Then what happened?" I asked her.

" Then I did a mistake and got pregnant." She said. " When I reached Abigail ask her what to do, she was so happy informing me she was pregnant as well. So, I hit upon a plan. I decided to kill Abigail with her baby I mean you and take her place with my baby. But somehow this couldn't happen. My baby was born a few hours ahead than you. I took my baby and reached the hospital where Abigail was. I wanted to exchange the babies but you were a girl. I had no other option but to kill Abigail. I took her place and told my parents that Catherine is dead and her left her son to them. They took him and went to England. And I was happily living there as Abigail but soon Gabriel came to know that it was me not Abigail. But I threatened him to shut his mouth otherwise I would kill both of his daughters. He loved you two a lot. He couldn't take any risk. I did not leave any chance to make his friends his enemies. Cause I wanted him to be mine. But he was too stupid for making me do these." She said. " Whenever he wanted to disagree with me I used to tell him I can kill you two like I killed your mother's and he used to get convinced. He was easy going. He loved his daughters a lot. I couldn't kill you both cause Gabriel's will said his money and properties all are of his daughters. I wanted all for James. Cause I love him more than anything else in the world more than Gabriel. When Bella ran away he was very scared about her but I was happy that she was certainly going to be killed or hurt. But my plans spoiled as she met that Christos boy. I was still happy thinking that he is after her for revenge but her luck proved too much lucky for her. I wanted to marry her with Heather cause he wanted a young girl not money. He already had enough. This how I would taken my revenge and money would be all mine. Somehow Bella was out of my reach and you were my target. Several times I thought to kill you. Several times but money was still my first priority. I wanted the money. So, I kept you safe all these years cause you were my last pawn. One day in bar I met some new people who made me introduce with a new world where I found power and pleasure both. Cause I could kill without any hesitation. Soon I established myself as an underworld mafia puppet. I was happy but again Gabriel came in between. I would have finished him long back only I couldn't do that because I loved him a lot." She said.

" Loved?" I asked her.

" Yes, may he rest in peace." She said and my eyes open widened at once. No, no. She didn't kill my dad.

" No!!!" I said I felt everything going black.

" Yes. I did it." She said. " I killed the person I loved." She said. She said and I kept looking at her blankly.