Better Than That

Luke's POV

I was sleeping. I slept late last night. I couldn't sleep properly last night. I kept thinking about her. I can't stop thinking about her. I am helpless here. I will go crazy. I need to go back. Hell with the bet. I am going back tomorrow. Suddenly my phone started to ring loudly. I cursed under breath and picked it up. I heard Liam's voice.

" Where are you?" He asked me.

" Still on bed sleeping." I said to him.

" Still sleeping?" He asked me.

" Yeah, slept late last night." I said. " How is she?" I asked him.

" She is fine." He said. " Now listen to me. Candice is feeding media the news that she and you are together. Talk to her and make her mouth shut before everything turns worst." He said. I sighed deeply.

" Does she know?" I asked him.

" It's live telecasting, Bro. What do you think?" He asked me.

" Why the hell this world is after me and running my life?" I said totally frustrated.

" This is not time to think about it. Come back soon and deal with the witch." He said.

" Yeah. I will be back by tonight. Handle the media." I said to him.

" I already did it." He said to me.

" Did she reacted much?" I asked him.

" Still don't know actually how she took it. Cause she still hasn't commented." He said.

" Alright." I said and sighed.

She might be again thinking that Candice is my girlfriend. Candice Holden!!! I will not let it go this time. Enough of dramas around. If everything messes this time, I will make her suffer for that. Surely will. I wanted to hear Aurora's voice. I missed her so much. I was not able to hold my ego anymore. I don't care about this stupid bet. I was an idiot for keeping this bet.

" You need to talk with Candice like a matured person." He said.

" Yeah, I will." I said.

" Aurora!!" I heard my mom calling her.

" Coming." I heard her voice clearly.

" Is she there?" I asked Liam.

" Yeah, she was sitting beside me. I put the phone on speaker. She heard you." He said.

" Are you crazy?!!" I asked my twin who was really crazy.

" Why, Bro?" He asked me back.

" What do you mean by why?!! I almost going to say something stupid now." I said.

" What did you want to say?" He asked me.

" I will kill you, Liam. How can you be so stupid?" I asked him.

" I don't know." He said.

" Hell with you." I said an d he lughed so hard.

" Calm down, Bro." He said .

" Where is she now?" I asked him.

" In the kitchen. Helping Mom to bake some cupcakes." He said and I sighed softly.

" Has she eaten anything today?" I asked him.

" Mom and aunty forced her to eat today so she ate like a good kid today. It was cute to see how she whines like a kid not wanting to have meal." He said to me and I felt jealous that I can't see her right now.

" Alright, stop irritating me. I am already much irritated." I said to him.

" I see. Missing her, huh?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" You have no idea." I said to him.

" Oh, I have. I have ideas." He told me.

" You might not be able to think straight, right?" He asked me.

" I swear you are not my twin." I said to him.

" Yeah, I also get a feeling time to time that Mom and Dad had actually adopted you from somewhere." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Why me? They might have adopted you, Liam. I am older than you." I said to him.

" This why there is a strong possibility of your being the adopted son." He said.

" You are crazy." I said.

" Yeah and you are the adopted kid." Liam said.

" And you are irritating as hell." I said.

" I Know that and you are boring and stupid. You will regret later if you don't tell her about your own feelings." He said.

" I am not going to regret. You will see." I said.

" You will if you keep hiding it." He said.

" I am not going to hide it anymore." I said to him.

" Yeah, hearing that from ages but still no changes." He said and I sighed.

" I will do it this time mark my words." I said.

" Will be waiting for that." He said.

" Yeah, wait and watch." I said to him. " Bye now. I need to handle that Candice at first." I said.

" Ok, bye. Take care and come back soon." He said.

I got up from the bed and got freshen up taking a long soothing shower. I made myself a coffee and dialed the number of Holden's office. I tried my best to keep myself calm. 

" Hello, it's Luke Edwards. Can I talk to Ms. Holden?" I asked.

" Sure, sir. I will let Ms. Holden know." She said and I waited for a while. Then I heard that he'll woman.

" Hey, Luke. What's up?" She asked me.

" I think you already know why I have called you so it will be better if you stop pretending." I said as rudely as I could.

" Oh, yeah. How was the news? Shocked right?" She asked me.

" You better not mess with the Edwards, Ms. Holden. I have a girlfriend and I love her a lot. Even if I hadn't her I would have never ever looked at a girl like you." I said to her.

" Oh, that little girl. She doesn't match you anyway. She can't be a perfect match. She is not as beautiful as I am." She said. Crazy bi*ch.

" Yeah, she is an angel not a witch that she needs to be as beautiful as you are. And some day come and see her face to face you will realize how wrong you are. She doesn't need to paint herself like you do. But I will let these things go for now. I wanted to tell you that stay away from spreading rumours. You better stay away from me and my family if you don't want to suffer later." I said and hung up on her before she could she anything. Hell with her.

I sat on the balcony and think for a second. If I need to do think right I need someone's help. I took my phone and dialed a number. She picked up after 3 rings.

" Hello, Luke." She said.

" Hello, Bella." I said to her. " We need to talk and it's urgent."  I said. I couldn't find anyway which was better than that.