Her Decision

Luke's POV

" Stop crying now, Rora. Stop acting like a weak girl. You are strong. Aren't you?" Liam asked the girl who supposed to be my life and at this moment crying like a crazy woman. I was hugging her tightly and her tears was drenching my shirt making me feel her pain.

" No one can stand straight listening that both of her parents are no more from long while she herself doesn't know that. Keep you in my place, Liam." She said and cried again.

I kept myself on her position for once but no that didn't match me thinking of my parents in their places. God might keep them safe and sound wherever they are.

" Alright I know it's not easy for you but think for once if your parents were here would they like to see you like this?" I asked her. She shook her head.

" Then wipe your tears." I said to her and wiped her tears.

" Kids, breakfast is ready." I heard my mom and the next moment she appeared into the living room. She looked around to find something but couldn't find that it seems. She turned to us irritatingly. Don't know what happened.

" What happened, mom?" I asked her.

" Where is your friends?" She asked me.

" They left Mom." I said.

" I made breakfast for all. Why did you let them go?" She asked me and her eyes fall on Aurora who was still burying her face on my chest.

" What happened to Aurora?" She asked us.

" Nothing happened, Mom. You go serve the breakfast. We will just join all." Liam said.

" I have eyes, boy. She was crying. I can see that clearly. I am your mom. Don't forget that. Now tell me that who dared to irritate her early in the morning?" Mom asked.

" Liam did." I said and Mom narrowed her eyes at him.

" I did nothing. I swear by God." Liam said making a distance from Mom.

" Then who did?" She asked.

" Our friends." Liam said.

" And they left." I said.

" What are? You twins only agree in a matter when you either going to committed any sin or had committed any sin. Which one this time?" She asked us.

" No one, Mom. Actually you always tell us to stop fighting for every single thing. So, we decided not to fight with each other." I said to mom trying to look innocent.

" Not trustworthy." She said and I sighed.

" Ask Liam." I said.

" Yeah. Ask Liam. He is not some holy saint. He is also your twin. You two are crime partners and you are asking me to ask him? Funny. You both are partners in this kind of thing." She said to me. I sighed.

" What happened, sweetie?" Mom asked Aurora caressing her head. Aurora left me and wrapped her arms around Mom. Again started to cry.

" What happened, Sweetie? Did they just irritate you like hell that you are crying like this!!!" She asked Aurora who was still busy in crying. I sighed.

" We didn't do anything, Mom." Liam said.

" What made you think that I will trust you, Liam boy?" Mom asked Liam.

" Mom, trust me." Liam said.

" Not at all." She said.

" He is right, Aunty. They didn't do anything. I was just too much emotional today. I was missing home and my parents. Just missing everyone." She said.

" Oh, Sweetie." Mom said and hugged her tightly.

" Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Mom said kissing on her forehead.

" Everything is messed already." Aurora said.

" What kind of mess?" Mom asked her.

" Nothing can be alright cause everything is messed now. My life is messed." Aurora said and hugged my mom tightly sobbing.

" Don't cry, Sweetie. I am here. Tell me what happened?" Mom asked her.

" My parents are no more." She said and cried again.

" What!!? Tell me what's happened?" She asked Aurora. She was sobbing hard.

" I am telling you, mom." Liam said. He started to explain everything. " So, this what has happened." Liam said.

" I understand. But how are you so sure that they are not lying?! This can be a trick to get Brielle and Mackenzie back." Mom said to us.

" No, mom. They won't dare to trick us in this matter. Cause they know the consequences of that." I said to her. They won't don't that like crazily joking about a serious thing.

" I can understand. But you have to check it at least once." Mom said.

" We will mom." I said.

" Let's go have breakfast. I am hangry." Aurora said and I sighed.

" Let's go." Mom said. " No worries. We will find out your parents soon. Then everything will be ok. Just don't cry. Tears don't match you, smile. That only suits you." Mom said to Aurora.

" Hoping so." Aurora said.

Soon we finished the breakfast. Uncle and Dad discussed about some deal. I was least interested today cause my mind was stuck with the one who was extremely upset currently. I wanted to make her feel better. But I don't think she will be calm down until she has the peace of her mind. She sat on the balcony in the corner and I sat beside her holding her hand.

" Babe?" I said.

" Umm .." she said.

" I know you are upset now. I know that you are in pain. I can feel that. But think about this God knows the best. It's his wish to give us life or death. We can't ask a question about this. We can't point fingers at his decision. Cause he knows everything and we can't complain against him. We have to accept everything  cause he is giving us every to life this life. We can't be that selfish." I said to her and she wiped her tears. " Don't cry, Babe." I said and and tried to convince her.

" Alright, I won't cry." She said giving me a small smile on her face. I took her hands and kissed on them. She smiled at this.

" So, what have you decided?" I asked her.

" I decided nothing. I didn't even thought about it right now." She said.

" I think you should help them. Cause then only thing to get these settled. We need to find out Brielle and Mackenzie anyways. Their life are really in danger. If you don't help them then may be both will be injured." I said to her. She thought for a while. Then nodded herself like she was agreeing with something.

" Ok, I took a decision. Call them and tell them to here. We we can met anywhere else as well." She said. I was wondering what kind of decision she has taken!!!