Not So Nice

Aurora's POV

" Are you coming downstairs or I will come upstairs?" Luke threatened me on the phone.

" You can't do anything. I looked my room, you can't come inside." I told him.

" Really?! Perhaps you are forgetting it's my house and every lock will listen to me." He said.

" Do whatever you want to do." I said and hung up.

I was sleeping. I love my beauty sleep. I know Luke will be mad but this is a bit more adorable to me for now. I hugged my pillow and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt the blanket is pulling off of me. I tried to keep holding it but it was gone.

" Let me sleep." I said irritatingly and felt a soft peck on my lips.

" Told you, Babe. Told you." I heard Luke's voice.

" Luke?!!!" I opened my eyes with horror.

" Yes, babe. Me. Now will you come with me or I will carry you?" He asked whispering on my ear then kissed on it.

" I want to sleep. Can you let me sleep. Please?" I asked him closing my eyes.

" No." He said to me kissing on my cheek.

" Why?" I asked him.

" I want you all for myself today. Go get ready." He said and I pouted.

" Please?!" I said like a kid.

" No, babe go. Get freshen up." He told me.

I pouted again and stood up then walked lazily towards the washroom. I got freshen up and pulled my hair in a bun washing my face.

" I don't want to go." I told from the washroom.

" Come out and get ready." He said to me.

" No. You go alone." I said.

" I will count 10. If you don't come out then I will drag you out." He said and I twisted my lips though he wasn't able to see that.

" I don't want to go." I said.

" 10...9...8...7...6..." He was saying.

" I won't go." I said.

" 5...4...3...2...1...Alright time's up, Babe." He said to me.

" Yeah, so?" I asked him. But he didn't replied. " Luke?" I called him. The next moment I saw the door opening. I was shocked when he entered the washroom smirking at me." You just didn't do that!!!" I said to him.

" Yeah, I did it." He said to me.

" I don't want to go." I said to him.

" Enough!!" He said and hold my hands then picked me up in his arms. " Let's go." He said.

" No. I don't want to go." I said to him throwing my hands and legs in air trying to get freed.

" Don't move. You are not going to get freed." He said tightening his hold on me. He got out of the room and with me.

" Let me change." I said to him.

" I gave you time, Babe." He said and I shook my head.

" Please?" I said.

" No, babe. No means no." I said.

" Hey?! What's going on here?" I heard Liam.

" Liam, save me. You are my best friend, right?" I said. But a glare from Luke stopped both of us.

" Sorry, Rora. I don't want to get bruises all over my body. I have a important meeting tomorrow. I don't want show up like that." He said taking two steps back.

" Good." Luke said and walked downstairs.

" Where are you two going?" Aunt Trina asked Luke.

" Taking your daughter in law out. Didn't she complain to you that I don't take her out?" He asked his mom but glaring at me.

" I was just talking to aunty about us. I didn't took it that way." I said trying to convince him.

" But I did." He said.

" Ok, Mom. We are going. Bye." Luke said and walked out of the house with me in his arms he made me sit inside and put on the seatbelt then closed the door. I tried to open it but he locked it already.

" No use." He gave me a victorious smirk. I glared at him.

" I hate you." I said to him.

" No, you don't." He said chuckling and started the car.

" Where are we going?" I asked Luke.

" On a date." He said.

" Date!!" I asked him weirdly.

" Yes. On a date." He said to me.

" But look at me. I am looking like a stupid. I can't go on a date in this stupid dungree." I told him.

" It doesn't matter." He said.

" I am in my dungree. You should pay a look at me." I told him and he looked at me for a second.

" Hmm... beautiful." He said.

" I told about my outfit. I am in my freaking dungree." I said to put some sense on him.

" So what?" He said.

" You are stupid." I said.

" May be." He said and I twisted my lips at him.

I was looking at the outside of the window. Busy city. I kept looking at the places. I don't know this road. I only know one way that is from home to University. I went to the mall that day but I don't remember the way.

" Why were you late yesterday?" He asked suddenly.

" I went to library with Kate but couldn't find the book I was searching for. So, we got late." I said to him.

" Hmm..got it. It's ok." He said in an unusual tone.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" Nothing wrong, Babe." He said.

" Then why are you sounding off suddenly?" I asked him.

" No, babe. Nothing." He said.

" Tell me already." I said.

" I was thinking about this friend of yours. Thanks is something wrong about her." He said.

" Wrong about, Kate?" I asked him.

" Yes, something very wrong." He said.

" Why do you think like that?" I asked him. I myself also know that there is something about Kate which I didn't know. She was hiding from me.

" I just got a feeling. I don't think she is the one she tries to show us she is. I don't know. I can be wrong too." He said and I nodded.

" Yeah. But we shouldn't talk about her now. Cause she is my friend and there might be something I don't want to know. It might not be turn so no." I said and he nodded.

" Alright." He said to me.